
Dory: How about we play a game?
多莉:我们玩个游戏怎么样?
Marlin: All right.
马林:行啊。
Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small...
多莉:好,我正在想着一种橙色的东西,并且它很小……
Marlin: It's me.
马林:是我。
Dory: Right!
多莉:猜对了!
[Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small...
(过了一会)多莉:我在想一种橙色的小东西……
Marlin: Me again.
马林:还是我。
Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants...
多莉:好吧,聪明人。
[Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes...
(又过了一会)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,还有条纹……
Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me.
马林:是我,我猜下一个……还是我。
Dory: Okay, that's just scary.
多莉:好吧,你真可怕。
Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
马林:那么,关于大海我们必须要记住什么?
Nemo: It's not safe.
尼莫:它是不安全的。
Marlin: That's my boy.
马林:好孩子。
Marlin: The water is half empty!
马林:水只剩一半了!
Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full.
多莉:嗯。真的吗?要我说还有一半呢。
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one.
多莉:嗨,这次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you?
马林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.
多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。
Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast.
马林:我大老远跑来不是来当早餐的。
[Nemo and Marlin are hugging]
(尼莫和马林在拥抱)
Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now.
尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放开我了。
让我们来宣读誓言: let us all say the pledge. 我是一只好鲨鱼, 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。 i am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. 如果我要改变这个形象... lf i am to change this image... 我必须要从改变自我开始。 i must first change myself.
2.
如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑。 if this is some kind of practical joke, it‘s not funny.
3.
我看到了,这真是太美了。 no, i see it. it‘s beautiful.
4.
没想到我们会搬到海边来住,想过吗? you didn‘t think you‘d get the whole ocean, did

