你家有小厨房玩具吗?有没有想过用它教宝宝英文?

你家有小厨房玩具吗?有没有想过用它教宝宝英文?

首页休闲益智宝宝小厨房最新版更新时间:2024-05-07

作者:小雅和英美友人

铲子、漏勺、汤勺,英文怎么说?

有种“锅”的英文来自中文,你知道是哪种吗?

盛饭、盛汤的“盛”,有对应的英文吗?

Little Kitchen小厨房

Child: Mommy, will you play kitchen with me?

宝宝:妈妈,您能跟我玩小厨房吗?

Play后面直接加kitchen指玩小厨房的这个游戏。

Mom: Sure! Let's use your new kitchen toys.

妈妈:好呀!咱们就用你的新厨房玩具吧。

Child: What's this one called, Mommy?

宝宝:这个叫什么,妈妈?

Mom: Let's lay them all out and I will tell you the names of each one and what they are used for.

妈妈:咱们它们摆好,然后我告诉你每一个都叫什么,都是干什么用的。

From the left side to the right side we have:

从左到右是:

(1) A whisk 搅拌器

– we use this to mix ingredients together

我们用它原料搅合在一起

or for mixing eggs up to make scrambled eggs

或者打鸡蛋,做炒鸡蛋

(2) A chef's knife 厨师刀

– we use this knife to cut fruit and vegetables

我们用这个刀水果和蔬菜

(3) A spoon 勺子

– to eat with

吃东西用

(4) A fork 叉子

- to eat with

吃东西用

(5) A dinner knife 餐刀

– to cut your food up to eat

吃的时候切食物

(6) A ladle 汤勺

– to serve soup

用来

Serve这个词,指的是将饭菜盛好、上桌,我们认为和中文的“盛”是比较对应的。但是,get这个万能动词用来翻译这里的“盛”更常见。你能给我盛点米饭吗,用Could you get / serve me some rice, please? Get比较随意,serve比较正式。

(7) A spatula 铲子

– to lift and move food from and around the pan

用来把食物盛起来和在锅里翻动

(8) A masher 捣碎器

– to make food soft like mashed potatoes

用来把食物弄软,比如土豆泥

(9) A cleaver knife 剁肉刀

– for cutting meat

用来切肉

小雅家切菜也是用这种类型的刀,只不过会和切肉的刀分开。是不是咱们中国家庭都这样?

(10) A slotted spoon 漏勺

– for scooping things out of liquid like an egg out of boiling water

用来汤水里捞东西,比如从开水里捞鸡蛋

(11) And a spoon 勺

– for serving food

食物

Then you have your little kitchen.

然后是你的小厨房

It has 2 burners (3), each with its own temperature knob (4) and a pot (2) and a pan (1).

它有两个灶眼,每个各有一个温度调节旋钮、一个煮锅和一个煎锅。

Wok-炒锅一词来自广东话,具有十足的中国特色,但它在美国越来越普遍,特别是近十年来。

Child: Thank you. I am going to make you some pancakes first.

宝宝:谢谢。我先给您做点烤饼

Mom: Yummy! I love pancakes.

妈妈:太好吃了!我喜欢烤饼。

You can use your whisk to mix up the ingredients.

你可以用搅拌器把原料搅合到一起。

Then pour them into the pan and use the spatula to flip them over.

然后它们倒进锅里,用铲子翻炒它们。

Child: Here you go, Mommy, pancakes with maple syrup.

宝宝:给您,妈妈,枫树蜜烤饼。

Mom: These look delicious, thank you.

妈妈:看起来很好吃,谢谢你。

May I have a fork and knife to eat them with, please?

能给我一副刀叉来吃它们吗?

Child: Here you go.

宝宝:给您。

Now I will make you dinner.

现在我要做晚饭了。

Mom: Great! What are you going to cook for me now?

妈妈:很好!你现在要什么呀?

Child: I will make you some chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

宝宝:我给您做鸡肉、土豆泥和豆角

Let's use the oven to roast the chicken.

咱们用这个烤箱鸡。

I am going to use my masher to make the potatoes all mushy and cook the beans in the pot.

我要用我的捣碎器把土豆打得烂烂的,然后用这个锅煮豆角。

I can scoop them out of the hot water with the slotted spoon.

我可以用漏勺把它们从热水里盛出来。

Mom: This is delicious, thank you.

妈妈:很好吃,谢谢你。

You did a great job using all your new kitchen utensils.

你用这些厨具用得很好。


附:厨具餐具图

回复厨具餐具图给*你和宝宝说英语,查看清晰大图。

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved