经典美剧《冰与火之歌》第1季第5集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语

经典美剧《冰与火之歌》第1季第5集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语

首页动作格斗draw joust更新时间:2024-07-24

剧情简介:

  得知丹妮莉丝·坦格利安与多斯拉克人结盟,劳勃下令对坦格利安兄妹实行先发制人的攻击,遭到奈德反对,两人之间产生裂痕。被俘的提利昂帮助了凯特琳,但是在鹰巢城里,却受到凯特琳的妹妹、前任首相琼恩·艾林的遗孀莱莎·徒利的冷遇。英俊潇洒的百花骑士洛拉斯·提利尔让珊莎春心荡漾。艾莉亚无意中偷听到有人密谋对付她的父亲。

权力的游戏

第一季 第五集

"The Wolf and the Lion"

第五集 “狮狼之争”

修夫

琼恩·艾林的侍从

Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital?

修夫爵士在都城有亲戚吗?

No.

没有

I stood vigil for him myself last night.

昨晚是我亲自替他守的灵

He had no one else.

这孩子无依无靠

He'd never worn this armor before.

他没穿过盔甲

巴利斯坦·赛尔弥

御林铁卫队长

Bad luck for him--

很不幸

going against the Mountain.

他的对手是魔山

Who determines the draw?

他怎么对上魔山的?

All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.

比武对阵是抽稻草签决定的 史塔克大人

Aye.

那是

But who holds the straws?

可抽签是谁主持的呢?

You've done good work, sisters.

辛苦了 姐妹们

Life is strange. Not so many years ago

人生真是变化无常

we fought as enemies at the trident.

曾几何时我们还在三叉戟河上各为其主

I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.

我很庆幸没在战场上跟你交手 巴利斯坦爵士

艾德·史塔克

御前首相 临冬城公爵 昵称“奈德”

As is my wife.

我夫人也该感到庆幸

I don't think the widow's life would suit her.

做寡妇的滋味可不好受

You're too modest.

您太谦虚了

I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.

我亲眼见您斩*了十几位著名的骑士

My father once told me

家父曾对我说

you were the best he'd ever seen.

你是他见过的最棒的骑士

I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.

在打仗这些事情上 他从没看走眼

He was a fine man, your father.

你父亲是个人才

What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.

疯王对他做的那些 实在是可耻的罪行

And that lad--

那小伙子...

he was a squire until a few months ago.

几个月前还仅是个侍从

How could he afford a new suit of armor?

怎么置办得起一套新盔甲?

Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money?

或许艾林大人给他留了些钱吧?

I hear the King wants to joust today.

听说国王打算参加今天的长枪比武

Yes, that will never happen.

他是想去 但这不可能

Robert tends to do what he wants.

劳勃向来是为所欲为

If the King got what he wanted all the time,

如果听任国王为所欲为

he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.

国家将永无宁日

It's made too small, Your Grace. It won't go.

这盔甲太小 陛下 穿不上

Your mother was a dumb whore

放屁 你老妈是个

蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特

国王的侍从 王后的堂弟

with a fat ass. Did you know that?

大屁股的蠢婊子

Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.

瞧这呆子!没脑子 还缺个蛋!

He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.

连帮人穿盔甲都不会

You're too fat for your armor.

是你太胖了 这才穿不下

Fat? Fat, is it?

太胖?太胖 是吗?

Is that how you speak to your King?

你对国王是这样讲话的吗?

That was funny, is it?

很好笑 是不是?

No, Your Grace.

不 陛下

No? You don't like the Hand's joke?

不好笑?你不喜欢首相的笑话?

You're torturing the poor boy.

你就饶了这可怜孩子吧

You heard the Hand. The King's too fat for his armor.

听见首相的话了吗?国王太胖了 穿不下盔甲

Go find the breastplate stretcher-- now!

去拿胸甲撑子-- 快去啊!

"The breastplate stretcher"?

“胸甲撑子”?

How long before he figures it out?

他要花多久才能闹明白呢?

Maybe you should have one invented.

或许你该为自己发明一套

All right, all right.

好了 好了

But you watch me out there-- I still know how to point a Lance.

待会你看我的就是了 老子要露一手枪法

You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.

长枪比武与你无关 这是年轻人的事

Why, because I'm king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody!

怎么?我是国王就不能打?见鬼 我不过想打打人罢了!

- And who's going to hit you back? - Anybody who can.

- 那谁敢对你动手呢? - 谁都行

- And the last man in his saddle-- - Will be you.

- 反正最后坐在马鞍上的就是... - 就是你

There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms

七国上下没有人

would risk hurting you.

敢冒触怒你的风险对你动手

Are you telling me those cowards would let me win?

你的意思是那些胆小鬼会故意失手?

Aye.

可想而知

- Drink. - I'm not thirsty.

- 喝 - 我不渴

Drink. Your King commands it.

快喝 这是国王的命令

Gods,

诸神在上

too fat for my armor.

我竟然胖得穿不下自己的铠甲

Your squire... A Lannister boy?

你的侍从...是兰尼斯特家的人?

Mm. A bloody idiot,

哼 一个该死的白痴

劳勃·拜拉席恩

国王

but Cersei insisted.

瑟曦却坚持要我收下

I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.

说来这都要感谢琼恩·艾林

"Cersei Lannister will make a good match," she told me.

“瑟曦·兰尼斯特是个好对象”

"You'll need her father on your side."

“娶她可以确保她父亲的支持”

I thought being King meant I could do whatever I wanted.

我从前总以为当了国王就可以为所欲为

Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.

罢了罢了 去看他们打吧

At least I can smell someone else's blood.

闻闻血腥味总可以吧

- Robert? - What?

- 劳勃? - 又怎么了?

An inspiring sight for the people, eh?

这副模样威武得过头了 嘿嘿?

Come, bow before your King! Bow, you shits!

过来向你们的国王致敬!快鞠躬 废物们!

- Where's Arya? - At her dancing lessons.

- 艾莉亚呢? - 去上她的舞蹈课了

珊莎·史塔克

临冬城公爵长女

The knight of the flowers.

那是百花骑士

Thank you, Ser Loras.

谢谢您 洛拉斯爵士

Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.

可别让格雷果爵士伤了他

I can't watch.

我不敢看

100 gold dragons on the Mountain.

一百金龙币赌魔山赢

I'll take that bet.

我跟

Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons?

我该怎么花你的一百金龙币呢?

A dozen barrels of Dornish wine?

十几桶多恩美酒?

Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys?

从里斯的妓院里搞一位名妓?

Or you could even buy a friend.

你可以花钱替自己买个朋友嘛

He's going to die.

他会死的

Ser Loras rides well.

洛拉斯爵士骑术超群

Such a shame, Littlefinger.

可惜啊 小指头

It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.

我是真心想资助你买个朋友

And tell me, Lord Renly,

告诉我 蓝利大人

培提尔·贝里席

财政大臣 “小指头”

when will you be having your friend?

你是啥时候勾搭上你这位“朋友”的呢?

茉丹

临冬城的修女

Loras knew his mare was in heat.

洛拉斯知道他那母马在发情

Quite crafty, really.

真是有心计

Ser Loras would never do that.

洛拉斯爵士才不会这么做

There's no honor in tricks.

这么做毫无荣誉可言

No honor and quite a bit of gold.

没有荣誉 但足以赢钱

Sword!

拿剑来!

Leave him be!

不准碰他!

乔佛里·拜拉席恩

大王子

Stop this madness in the name of your King!

以你们的国王之名!立刻给我住手!

格雷果·克里冈

兰尼斯特家臣 桑铎·克里冈之兄 “魔山”

Let him go!

让他去罢

桑铎·克里冈

御林铁卫 “猎狗”

I owe you my life, Ser.

我欠您一条命 爵士阁下

I'm no Ser.

我不是‘爵士’

洛拉斯·提利尔

“百花骑士”

Remove his hood.

拉掉头罩

on that Eve, the captive Imp

“小恶魔一路跛”

downwards from his horse did limp

“不敢再得意”

马瑞里安

歌手

no more would he preen and primp

“骄傲的红金狮”

in garb of red and gold.

“却难逃阶下囚的命”

This isn't the Kingsroad.

这不是国王大道

You said we were riding for Winterfell.

你说要去临冬城

凯特琳·徒利

临冬城公爵夫人

I did... Often and loudly.

我说了...很多次 而且很大声

Very wise.

高明

They'll be out in droves,

把追兵引向

looking for me in the wrong place.

错误的方向

Word's probably gotten to my father by now.

消息大概已传到我老爸耳中了

He'll be offering a handsome reward.

他会为此开出高额赏金

Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.

天下谁人不知:兰尼斯特有债必还

波隆

佣兵

Would you be so good as to untie me?

你可以行行好 帮我解开吗?

- And why would I do that? - Why not?

- 凭什么? - 怎么

Am I going to run?

怕我逃跑不成?

The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.

山上的原住民为了这双靴子就会*我

Unless a Shadowcat ate me first.

如果我没教影子山猫吃掉的话

Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.

你现在该担心的不是影子山猫和原住民

Ah, the eastern road.

噢 朝东的路

We're going to the Vale.

我们是要去谷地

You're taking me to your sister's

去你妹妹那里

to answer for my imagined crimes.

为着莫须有的罪名审判我

Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister?

你自己说 史塔克夫人 你有几年没见着你妹妹了?

Five years ago.

五年

She's changed.

她变了

She was always a bit touched, but now--

她从前只是有点神经兮兮 现在嘛...

提利昂·兰尼斯特

王后幼弟 "小恶魔"

you might as well kill me here.

你不如就地把我宰了

- I am not a murderer, Lannister. - Neither am I!

- 我不是谋*犯 兰尼斯特 - 我也不是!

I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.

谋害贵公子的事与我毫无瓜葛

- The dagger found-- - What sort of imbecile

- 那把匕首... - 怎样的笨蛋

arms an assassin with his own blade?

才会把自己的武器交给小贼使用?

罗德利克·凯索

临冬城教头

- Should I gag him? - Why?

- 要我堵住他的嘴吗? - 为什么?

Am I starting to make sense?

因为我的话让你开窍了?

Rodrik!

罗德利克!

My Lady, this way.

夫人 躲在这里

Untie me.

帮我解开

If I die, what's the point?

我要是死了 你不就白跑一趟?

Rodrik?

罗德利克?

I'll be fine, My Lady.

我没事 夫人

There's no need to bloody yourself.

您别沾到血了

Your first?

第一次上战场?

You need a woman.

你需要找个女人

Nothing like a woman after a fight.

打过仗找个女人最来劲

I'm willing if she is.

她说好我就上

Bran.

布兰

The Iron Islands.

铁群岛

Sigil: A Kraken.

纹章:海怪

Words: We do not sow.

族语:强取胜于苦耕

- Lords? - The Greyjoys.

- 统治家族是? - 葛雷乔伊家族

Famed for their skills at archery,

他们因为箭术 航海术

席恩·葛雷乔伊

临冬城公爵养子

navigation and lovemaking.

和无以伦比的床上技术而名扬天下

And failed rebellions.

外加愚蠢的叛乱次数

Sigil: A stag--

纹章:雄鹿

a crowned stag now that Robert's King.

宝冠雄鹿 现在劳勃是国王

- Good. - Words: Ours is the fury.

- 很好 - 族语:怒火燎原

Lords: The Baratheons.

统治家族:拜拉席恩家族

The Westerlands.

西境

Sigil: A lion.

纹章:雄狮

Words: A Lannister always pays his debts.

族语:兰尼斯特有债必还

No.

不对

鲁温

临冬城学士

A common saying, but not their official motto.

这是民间的俗话 却非他们家的正式族语

Lords: The Lannisters.

统治家族:兰尼斯特家族

- We're still on their words. - I don't know them.

- 你还没答出他们的族语 - 我不知道

You do know them. Think.

好好想想 你知道的

"Unbowed, unbent, unbroken."

“不屈不挠”

- That's House Martell. - "Righteous in wrath."

- 这是马泰尔家族的族语 - “正义之怒”

- House Hornwood. - "Family, duty, honor."

- 这是霍伍德家族的族语 - “家族 责任 荣誉”

Those are Tully words-- your mother's.

这是徒利家族的族语...你母亲的家族

- Are we playing a game? - Family, duty, honor...

- 你要玩文字游戏吗? - 家族 责任 荣誉...

- Is that the right order? - You know it is.

- 我说的顺序对吗? - 你明知这是对的

Family comes first?

原来家族在第一位啊?

Your mother had to leave Winterfell

为了保护这个家

to protect the family.

你母亲才不得不离开临冬城

布兰·史塔克

临冬城公爵次子

How can she protect the family

她都不要这个家了

if she's not with her family?

怎么说得上是在保护它?

Your mother sat by your bed

你母亲守在你的病床前

for three weeks while you slept--

守了三个多星期...

and then she left!

然后她就走了!

When you were born, I was the one

*生你的时候

who pulled you from your mother.

是我接的生

I placed you in her arms.

我亲手把你放进她怀里

From that moment until the moment she dies,

我知道从那一刻起 直到她去世

she will love you.

她都会一直爱着你

Absolutely.Fiercely.

无条件爱着你

Why did she leave?

那她为什么要走?

I still can't tell you,

原因我暂时不能说

- but she will be home soon. - Do you know where she is now?

- 但她很快就会回家的 - 你知道她在哪儿吗?

Today?

现在在哪儿?

No, I don't.

我不知道

Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon?

那你怎能保证她很快就会回家...

Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.

孩子啊 有时候刨根究底并不是好事

I'll never shoot another arrow.

我再也不能射箭了

And where is that written?

何以见得?

You need legs to work a bow.

射箭得要脚上发力才行

If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,

如果提利昂大人设计的马鞍管用的话

you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.

你可以学习在马背上射箭

Really

真的吗?

Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.

多斯拉克孩子从四岁起就练习骑射

Why shouldn't you?

你为什么不行呢?

罗丝

妓女

Shh, keep it down.

嘘 小点声

You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.

带你进城堡可是犯禁的

I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.

我以为你是个天不怕地不怕的大人物

Important enough for the likes of you.

对你来说当然是大人物

You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.

知道吗 你不是我惟一睡过的贵族大爷

Who, the Imp?

还有谁 小恶魔?

I'd call him half a nobleman.

他只能算半个贵族

Jealous?

吃醋啦?

Why should I be jealous?

我干嘛吃醋?

Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.

反正是个男人花几块铜板就可以睡你一晚上

What's a dwarf like down below?

我一直挺好奇

I've always wondered.

侏儒下边那玩意儿能有多大?

Might surprise you.

也许会令你大吃一惊

He's good with his fingers too.

他的指上功夫也很厉害哟

And his tongue.

还有他的舌头

Generous tipper.

我看他是舍得破费

I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.

兰尼斯特确实不把钱当钱使

You are jealous.

你真的在吃醋

I'm a Greyjoy.

我是葛雷乔伊家的人

We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.

三百年来 我们身为铁群岛之主

There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,

维斯特洛大陆上没有哪家贵族敢小瞧我们

not even the Lannisters.

包括兰尼斯特

And what about the Starks?

那史塔克呢?

I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.

我八岁那年被史塔克大人收为养子

A ward-- that's a nice word for it.

养子...好个冠冕堂皇的称呼

Your father rebelled against King Robert

你老爸起兵反叛劳勃国王

- and if he does it again-- - My father fought

- 据说他还贼心不死... - 我父亲

for the freedom of his people.

是为了族人的自由揭竿而起

What did your father do? Fucked a cook and whelped a whore.

你老爸干了些什么?干了一个厨娘 生下一个婊子

You're a very serious boy.

你真是个开不起玩笑的孩子

- I'm not a boy. - Oh yes, you are.

- 我不是孩子 - 噢 你当然是

A serious boy with a serious cock.

连你的命根子都开不起玩笑

I don't want to pay for it.

我不打算再付钱了

Then get yourself a wife.

那你还是讨个老婆吧

Come on.

别怕

I'm not gonna hurt you.

我不会伤害你的

How is your son, My Lord?

大人啊 贵公子情况如何?

He'll never walk again.

他的腿不能用了

But his mind is sound?

但脑子还清醒?

So they say.

据说是这样

A blessing then.

谢天谢地哪

I suffered an early mutilation myself.

我幼年时也身遭残疾

Some doors close forever...

诸神关闭了一些门...

Others open in the most unexpected places.

却在不经意间为我打开了另一些门

May I?

我可以坐吗?

If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,

我告诉您的话若是传出去

off comes my head.

我就得掉脑袋

瓦里斯

太监 情报总管 “八爪蜘蛛”

And who would mourn poor Varys then?

到时候谁会哀悼可怜的瓦里斯呢?

North or South, they sing no songs for spiders.

天南地北 没有人会为蜘蛛歌唱啊

But there are things you must know.

但有些事您必须知情

You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool--

您是御前首相 国王却是蠢才一个

your friend, I know, but a fool--

我知道 您是他的挚友

and doomed unless you save him.

您若不救他 这个蠢才注定完蛋

I've been in the capital a month.

我来都城一个月了

Why have you waited so long to tell me this?

你为何不早告诉我?

I didn't trust you.

因为我不信任您

So why do you trust me now?

那你又为何转变了看法?

The Queen is not the only one

监视着您一举一动的

who has been watching you closely.

不止是王后

There are few men of honor in the capital.

在都城里重荣誉的人屈指可数

You are one of them.

您是其中之一

I would like to believe I am another,

此外 您别见怪

strange as that may seem.

我认为我自己也是其中之一

What sort of doom does the King face?

国王怎么个完蛋法?

The same sort as Jon Arryn.

恐怕是与琼恩·艾林相似的方式

The tears of Lys, they call it.

那东西叫“里斯之泪”

A rare and costly thing,

非常罕见 价格高昂

as clear and tasteless as water.

味道清甜如水

It leaves no trace.

不留一丝痕迹

Who gave it to him?

谁下的毒?

Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one?

显然是某个与他亲近的朋友 但是哪一个呢?

There were many.

可疑对象太多了

Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.

艾林大人是个和蔼又值得信赖的人哪

There was one boy.

不过确有这么个孩子

All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.

他的一切都是琼恩·艾林给的

The squire, Ser Hugh?

那个侍从?修夫爵士?

Pity what happened to him,

他真是死不逢时

just when his life seemed to be going so nicely.

正要大展宏图 却...

If Ser Hugh poisoned him--

如果说是修夫爵士下的毒...

who paid Ser Hugh?

又是谁收买他的呢?

Someone who could afford it.

显然是某个有钱人

Jon was a man of peace.

琼恩生性平和

He was Hand for 17 years--

他已经当了十七年的首相

17 good years.

治理了国家十七年

Why kill him?

为什么现在要对他下手?

He started asking questions.

因为他开始问问题了

He's found one bastard already.

他已经找到了一个私生子

He has the book.

他也拿到了那本书

The rest will come.

迟早会查出真相

And when he knows the truth, what will he do?

等查出真相 他会怎么做?

The gods alone know.

只有天上诸神知道

The fools tried to kill his son.

那群蠢蛋想*他儿子

What's worse-- they botched it.

更糟的是 他们还搞砸了

The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats.

狼和狮很快就会打成一团

- We will be at war soon, my friend. - What good is war now?

- 要开战了 我的老友 - 现在开战有什么用?

We're not ready.

我们还没准备好

If one Hand can die, why not a second?

死了一个首相 为什么不能死第二个?

伊利里欧·摩帕提斯

潘托斯总督

This Hand is not the other.

如今的首相不一样

艾莉亚·史塔克

临冬城公爵次女

We need time.

我们需要时间

Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.

在儿子诞生前 卓戈卡奥是不会出兵的

You know how these savages are.

你也清楚那些野蛮人是什么德行

"Delay," you say. "Move fast," I reply.

你叫我拖一拖 我却要叫你加快行动啊

This is no longer a game for two players.

这已经不再是两人对弈的游戏了

It never was.

如果曾经是的话

The first to arrive and the last to leave.

第一个上朝 最后一个离开

I admire your industry.

你的勤勉实在令人钦佩

You do move quietly.

你真是悄无声息

We all have our qualities.

我们都得有点特才嘛

You look a bit lonely today.

你今天看上去有点寂寞

You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.

要不晚上去我的窑子耍一趟

First boy is on the house.

今天有新来的童子

I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.

恐怕我对这个没兴趣

Am I?

是吗?

All those birds that whisper in your ear--

那些天天在你耳边叽喳的小小鸟儿

such pretty little things.

他们是多可爱的小东西啊

Trust me,

放心

we accommodate all inclinations.

我可以安排各种娱乐

Oh, I'm sure.

噢 我对此深信不疑

Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.

比如雷德温大人要的孩童就特别小

I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion--

我是美的传播者和秘密的守护者

both equally important.

两者对我同等重要

Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no?

但我确实认为“美”是很主观的 不是吗?

Is it true that

谣传说

Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?

腾石河的玛龙爵士偏好截肢残疾人

All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.

只要他出得起钱 又有什么不可以

And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord

我还听过一个恶心的谣言

with a taste for fresh cadavers.

说某位老爷的最爱是新鲜尸体

Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.

安排这种娱乐想必很费劲吧

The logistics alone--

跑腿的可怜虫

to find beautiful corpses before they rot.

得赶在漂亮尸体腐烂前找到他们

Strictly speaking, such a thing

严格意义上说

would not be in accordance with the King's laws.

国王的律法禁止提供此类服务

Strictly speaking.

严格意思上说

Tell me-- does someone somewhere

告诉我...你的卵蛋是不是还

keep your balls in a little box?

存在某地某人的某个小箱子里?

I've often wondered.

我对此很好奇

Do you know I have no idea where they are?

你我共事多年

And we had been so close.

你知道我对此一无所知

But enough about me. How have you been

先别说我了

since we last saw each other?

自从上次见面以来 你过得可好?

Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?

自从上次你见到我 还是我见到你?

Now the last time I saw you,

上次我见到你

you were talking to the Hand of the King.

你是在跟首相谈话

- Saw me with your own eyes? - Eyes I own.

- 你亲眼所见? - 我的眼线所见

Council business.

不过是商谈国事

We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.

奈德·史塔克新官上任 千头万绪

Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness

你对史塔克夫人的一番深情厚谊

for Lord Stark's wife.

实在是打动人心

If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life

假如说是你

and it was discovered that you helped

让史塔克家得出了

the Starks come to that conclusion...

兰尼斯特要对他们家孩子下手的结论

To think a simple word to the Queen--

而这要让王后得知了只言片语...

one shudders at the thought.

后果真是不堪设想

But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you

你可知道 我最后一次见到你

even more recently than you have seen me.

比你最后一次见到我要近得多

- Have you? - Yes.

- 是吗? - 当然

Earlier today, I distinctly recall

今天早些时候 我清楚地记得

seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.

你在史塔克大人房里跟他密谈

Was that you under the bed?

你藏在床下了吗?

And not long after that

之后不久...

when I saw you escorting a certain

我又见你

foreign dignitary...

陪同一位尊贵的外宾...

Council business?

商谈国事?

Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.

其实你有狭海对岸的朋友不足为怪

You're from there yourself, after all.

你自个儿就是打那边来的嘛

We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys?

我们也是好朋友 对不对 瓦里斯大人?

I'd like to think we are.

我可一直这么以为

So you can imagine my burden,

你可以想象我此刻的心理负担

wondering if the King might question my friend's sympathies.

在朋友和国王之间左右为难

To stand at a crossroads where turning left means loyalty to a friend,

于私不能出卖朋友

turning right loyalty to the realm--

于公却又不能对不起国家...

- Oh, please. - To find myself in a position

- 噢 劳驾 - 站在这个十字路口上

where a simple word to the King--

这要让国王得知了只言片语...

What are you two conspiring about?

你两个在勾兑什么呢?

Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.

算了 不管怎样 赶紧过来

My brother is coming.

我老哥马上出席

To a small council meeting?

出席御前会议?

Disturbing news from far away.

远方传来了令人不安的消息

Haven't you heard?

你没听说吗?

Off with you. No begging.

快滚 不准乞讨

I'm not a beggar. I live here.

我不是乞丐 我住在这里

D'you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing?

要我赏你两耳刮子才听得懂?

I want to see my father.

我找我父亲

I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me.

我还要搞王后咧

You want your father, boy?

小子 你要你老爹

He's lying on the floor of some tavern,

去酒馆找去

getting pissed on by his friends.

他一定是喝醉了被伙计们拿来当尿壶使呢

My father is Hand of the King!

我父亲是是御前首相!

I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell

我不是小子 我是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克

and if you lay a hand on me, my father

你要是敢碰我

will have both your heads on spikes.

我老爸会把你们两个的头砍下来挂枪上

Now are you going to let me by or do I need to smack you

现在你们是让我过去

on the ear to help with your hearing?

还是要我赏你两耳刮子才听得懂?

You know I had half my guard out searching for you?

你知不知道我派出一半的卫士去找你?

You promised me this would stop.

你答应过我不再捣蛋了

They said they were going to kill you.

他们说要*你

- Who did? - I didn't see them,

- 谁说的? - 我没看清楚

- but I think one was fat. - Oh, Arya.

- 但我想其中一个是胖子 - 噢 艾莉亚

I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard

我没说谎!他们说你找到了私生子

and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage--

还说狼和狮很快就会自相残* 还说野蛮人...

something about the savage.

说野蛮人如何如何

- Where did you hear this? - In the dungeons,

- 你在哪里听到这些的? - 在地城里

near the dragon skulls.

巨龙的头骨旁边

What were you doing in the dungeons?

你在地城里做什么?

Chasing a cat.

抓猫

Pardon, My Lord.

老爷 抱歉打搅

There's a night's watchman here begging a word.

外面有个黑衣弟兄求见

He says it's urgent.

说有要事相告

- Your name, friend? - Yoren, if it please.

- 朋友 你叫什么名字? - 叫我尤伦就好 大人

This must be your son. He has the look.

这一定是您的公子 长得跟您真像

I'm a girl!

我是女生!

Did Benjen send you?

是班扬派你来的么?

No one sent me, My Lord.

不 大人

I'm here to find men for the Wall,

我是来寻找把守长城的人手

see if there's any scum in the dungeons

看看地牢里有没有合适的人渣

that might be fit for service.

好收罗去充军

Oh, we'll find recruits for you.

噢 我会为你安排的

Thank you, My Lord.

谢谢您 大人

But that's not why I disturb you now.

但这并非我此刻打扰您的原因

Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black--

您弟弟班扬流着黑衫军的血

尤伦

守夜人 “浪鸦”

makes him as much my brother as yours.

我和您一样把他当成兄弟

It's for his sake I rode here so hard

我正是为了他才飞速赶来

I damn near killed my horse.

差点把我的马给累死了

There are others riding too.

其他人也在往这边赶

The whole city will know by tomorrow.

到明天全城都会知道

Know what?

知道什么?

Best said in private, My Lord.

咱们最好私下谈 大人

Go on. We'll talk more later.

去吧 我们回头再把话说完

Jory, take her safely to her room.

乔里 带她回房

Come along, My Lady. You heard your father.

小姐 走 你听见你父亲的吩咐了

乔里·凯索

史塔克家族的侍卫队长

How many guards does my father have?

我爸爸有多少侍卫?

Here in King's Landing? 50.

在君临吗?有五十个

You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you?

你不会让别人*他的 对不对?

No fear on that count, little lady.

不用为这个担心 小姐

- Well? - It's about your wife, My Lord.

- 怎么回事? - 大人 您夫人...

She's taken the Imp.

她逮捕了小恶魔

You're far from home, Lady Stark.

您离家可真远啊 史塔克夫人

To whom do I speak?

请阁下通报姓名

Ser Vardis Egan, knight of the Vale.

在下是谷地的骑士瓦狄斯·伊根爵士

瓦狄斯·伊根

鹰巢城侍卫队长

Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?

艾林夫人跟您有约吗?

There was no time to send word.

我们事先来不及通知

May I ask, My Lady,

容我冒昧多问一句 夫人

why he is with you?

他怎么会跟你在一起?

That's why there was no time.

正是因为他 我们才来不及通知

- He is my prisoner. - He doesn't look like a prisoner.

- 他是我的俘虏 - 他看起来可不像个俘虏

My sister will decide what he looks like.

他的命运要交给我妹妹决定

Yes, My Lady.

是 夫人

She will at that.

就这样办吧

The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.

鹰巢城 都说它是攻不破的

Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes--

给我十条好汉 几双钉鞋

I'll impregnate the bitch.

我铁定干翻这婊子

I like you.

我喜欢你

Lord Stark, your presence has been requested

史塔克大人 御前会议已经召开

in the small council chamber. A meeting has been called.

请您不要缺席

I need to see the King first-- alone.

我得先面见国王 单独晋见

The King is at the small council meeting, My Lord.

国王陛下正在主持御前会议 大人

He has summoned you.

他召您立刻去开会

- Is it about my wife? - No, My Lord.

- 是关于我夫人吗? - 不 大人

I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.

似乎是丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的事

The whore is pregnant.

那贱货*了

- You're speaking of murdering a child. - I warned you

- 你这是谋害幼儿啊 - 这事我早警告过你

this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you,

还在北境的时候我就说过

but you didn't care to hear.

可你不肯听

Well, hear it now.

那好 你现在给我听清楚

I want 'em dead, mother and child both.

我要他们死 母子两个一起

And that fool Viserys as well.

外加那个笨蛋韦赛里斯

Is that plain enough for you?

这样说够明白了吧?

I want them both dead.

我要他们死

You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.

这事毫无荣誉可言 而你将为此遗臭万年

Honor?!

荣誉!?

I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule!

我要统治诺大的七国!

One King, Seven Kingdoms.

一个国王 七大王国!

Do you think honor keeps them in line?

荣誉可能驾驭天下

Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?

维持统一吗!?

It's fear-- fear and blood.

是恐惧 恐惧和鲜血!

Then we're no better than the Mad King.

那你和疯王有什么区别?

Careful, Ned. Careful now.

小心 奈德 小心你的嘴

You want to assassinate a girl

因为八爪蜘蛛的捕风捉影

because the Spider heard a rumor?

你就要暗*一个小女孩?

No rumor, My Lord. The princess is with child.

并非捕风捉影 大人 公主*的事不会错的

Based on whose information?

消息来源呢?

Ser Jorah Mormont.

乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士

He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.

他现下是坦格利安兄妹的亲信

Mormont?

莫尔蒙?

You bring us the whispers of a traitor half a world away and call it fact?

一个千里之外的叛徒的话也能当真?

Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.

乔拉·莫尔蒙虽然贩卖奴隶 却不是叛徒

Small difference, I know, to an honorable man.

当然 对一个重荣誉的人而言 这两者没什么区别

He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.

他触犯律法 背叛家族 是戴罪之身

We commit murder on the word of this man?

我们岂能根据他的一面之辞去害人?

And if he's right?

万一他是对的呢?

If she has a son?

万一她的确怀了个儿子?

A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...

万一坦格利安的孽种 带着多斯拉克大军*回来

- What then? - The Narrow Sea still lies between us.

- 你怎么说? - 狭海依旧隔在中间

I'll fear the Dothraki

等多斯拉克人教会他们的马

the day they teach their horses to run on water.

在水上走路那一天 我才会担心

Do nothing?

什么也别做

That's your wise advice?

这就是你睿智的谏言吗?

Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores?

干等敌人登岸了再说?

You're my council. Counsel!

你们是我的重臣 快发表意见!

Speak sense to this honorable fool.

跟这满脑子荣誉的傻瓜讲讲道理

I understand your misgivings, My Lord.

大人 凭良心说 我真的能体会您的顾虑

Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing

我们考虑的是件可怕的事

we must consider, a vile thing.

卑鄙的事

Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes

可我们这些冒昧为政的人

do vile things for the good of the realm.

凡事必须以全国百姓福祉为优先考量

Should the gods grant Daenerys a son,

若是天上诸神给丹妮莉丝一个儿子

the realm will bleed.

王国就难免血光之灾

I bear this girl no ill will,

我对这个女孩没有恶感

but should the Dothraki invade,

但若多斯拉克人大举入侵

how many innocents will die?

会有多少无辜百姓死于非命?

派席尔

大学士

How many towns will burn?

多少城镇被付之一炬?

Is it not wiser, kinder even,

倘若死了她一个

that she should die now

能拯救万千生灵

so that tens of thousands might live?

会不会是比较明智 甚或比较仁慈的作法呢?

We should have had them both killed years ago.

他们兄妹早就该*

When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman,

若你发现跟自己上床的原来是个丑女

best close your eyes, get it over with.

最好闭上眼睛 赶紧办事

Cut her throat. Be done with it.

割了她喉咙 翻过这一页

I followed you into war--

这辈子我两次追随你上战场

twice,

出生入死

without doubts,

没有二话

without second thoughts.

没有犹豫

But I will not follow you now.

但这次不行

The Robert I grew up with

跟我一起长大的劳勃

didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.

决不会在一个未出生的孩子的影子下颤抖

She dies.

她必须死

I will have no part in it.

我决不当谋*共犯

You're the King's Hand, Lord Stark.

史塔克大人 你是御前首相

You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.

你要么照我说的去做 不然我就另请高明

And good luck to him.

那我祝他好运

I thought you were a better man.

我以为你不是这种人

Out. Out, damn you.

给我滚!你这该死的家伙

I'm done with you.

我受够你了

Go, run back to Winterfell!

滚 滚回临冬城去

I'll have your head on a spike!

否则我一定把你的头砍下来挂在枪上

I'll put it there myself, you fool!

我还要亲自动手 蠢货!

You think you're too good for this? Too proud and honorable?

你以为你了不起 天下只有你知道爱惜荣誉!

This is a war!

这是战争懂不懂!

I'll go ahead with my daughters.

我要带女儿们提前动身

Get them ready. Do it yourself.

去让她们做好准备 你亲自去

- Don't ask anyone for help. - Right away, My Lord.

- 不要找人帮忙 - 是 老爷

Lord Baelish is here for you.

贝里席大人求见

His Grace went on about you at some length

今早上你走之后

after you took your leave.

陛下接着骂了一通

The word "treason" was mentioned.

话中可是出现了“叛国”字眼哟

What can I do for you?

你究竟来干什么?

When do you return to Winterfell?

您打算何时回临冬城?

Why? What do you care?

怎么?这与你何干?

If you're still here come nightfall,

傍晚时您若还留在城里

I'll take you to see the last person Jon Arryn

我便带您去见琼恩·艾林病倒前

spoke with before falling ill.

探访过的最后一人

If that sort of thing still interests you.

如果您对此还感兴趣的话

I don't have the time.

我没时间了

It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.

随您的便 花不了一小时的

Round up all the men we have

集合所有卫士

and station them outside the girls' chambers.

在我女儿房外严密设防

- Who are your best two swords? - Heward and Wyl.

- 你手头最厉害的是谁? - 韦尔跟海华

Find them and meet me at the stables.

叫他们在马厩等我

You bring him here without permission?

你未经许可就把他带来这里

You pollute my home with his presence?

让他玷污我的门楣

莱莎·徒利

凯特琳·徒利之妹 琼恩·艾林之妻

Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin,

罗宾 你姨妈干了件坏事

a very bad thing.

很坏的事

You remember her, don't you?

你还记得她 对吗?

Isn't he beautiful?

他漂不漂亮?

And strong too. Jon knew it.

他也很强壮 琼恩很清楚

His last words were "the seed is strong."

他的遗言就是“种性强韧”

He wanted everyone to know

他要大家都知道

what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.

他儿子长大之后会变成个强壮的男子汉

Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.

你看 他现在是谷地之主

Lysa,

莱莎

you wrote me about the Lannisters,

是你写信说起兰尼斯特的事

- warning me-- - To stay away from them!

- 警告我... - 警告你离他们远点!

Not to bring one here!

不是叫你抓一个过来!

Mommy?

妈咪?

- Is that the bad man? - It is.

- 他是坏人吗? - 他是

罗宾·艾林

琼恩·艾林之子

He's little.

他好小一点喔

He's Tyrion the imp of house Lannister.

他是兰尼斯特家的小恶魔提利昂

He killed your father.

谋害你父亲的就是他

He murdered the Hand of the King!

他害死了国王的首相!

Oh, did I kill him too?

哦 原来他也是我*的?

I've been a very busy man.

我还挺忙的

You will watch your tongue!

管紧你那张碎嘴!

These men are knights of the Vale.

这些都是谷地的骑士

Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.

个个对琼恩·艾林敬爱有加

Every one of them would die for me.

个个都愿意为我牺牲性命

If any harm comes to me,

我要有什么不测

my brother Jaime will see that they do.

我老哥詹姆绝对很乐意料理他们

You can't hurt us.

你不能对我们怎样!

No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!

没有人敢在这里乱来!妈咪 你告诉他!

- Tell him! - Shh shh shh, my sweet boy.

- 你快告诉他! - 嘘 嘘 嘘 小宝贝

He's just trying to frighten us.

他只是虚张声势

Lannisters are all liars.

兰尼斯特家的人通通是骗子

No one will hurt my baby.

谁也别想欺负我的小亲亲

Mommy...

妈咪...

I want to see the bad man fly.

我想看坏人飞

Perhaps you will, my little love.

或许可以哦 小亲亲

This man is my prisoner.

他是我的犯人

I will not have him harmed.

请不要伤害他!

Ser Vardis,

瓦狄斯爵士

my sister's guest is weary.

我姐姐的客人累了

Take him down below so he can rest.

带他去“下面”休息休息

Introduce him to Mord.

把他交给莫德

You go sleep, dwarf man.

睡吧 小矮人

Sleep good, little dwarf man!

睡个好觉 小矮人儿!

Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.

史塔克公爵能保住脑袋真是万幸

Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.

劳勃会发几天火 但什么也不会做

He adores the man.

他们是过命的交情

You're jealous.

你很嫉妒嘛

Are you sure this won't hurt?

这安全吗 你确定?

Only if I slip.

除非我失手

And you'd prefer me like this?

你喜欢我这个样子?

If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.

如果你喜欢没毛的 干嘛不找个小男孩

I want you.

我要的是你

蓝礼·拜拉席恩

风息堡公爵 国王幼弟

My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.

在我老哥眼中 没上过战场的都不算男人

He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.

他始终把我当成被宠坏的孩子

Oh, and you're not?

噢 你不这样看吗?

Loras Tyrell, the knight of the flowers?

洛拉斯·提利尔 风光的百花骑士

How many wars have you fought in?

你打过多少仗了?

Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours?

你那套铠甲花了你爹多少钱?

Hold still.

别动

All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis is how I'm not tough enough,

劳勃和史坦尼斯只会唠叨我如何软弱

how I squirm at the sight of blood--

如何见了血就怕

you did vomit when that boy's eye was knocked out in the melee.

团队比武中那小子的眼睛被打掉时 你确实吐了

His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!

天哪!他眼睛就在眼眶外头晃荡!

He shouldn't have entered the melee if he didn't know how to fight.

没功夫就别上场呗

Easy for you to say.

你说得轻巧

Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.

并非每个人都跟你一样是天才

It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.

我不是天才 没有谁天生会使剑

I'm good because I work at it--

我厉害是出于勤奋

every day of my life since I could hold a stick.

自能握木棍起 我天天练习

I could work at fighting all day, every day,

我也练过啊 我觉得就算我没日没夜地练

and still never be as good as you.

也不可能赶上你

Yes well, I guess we'll never know.

是吗 说不定你能行呢

- Everywhere? - Everywhere.

- 全剃光? - 全剃光

So how did it end up?

会议的最终结果是?

The Targaryen girl will die?

坦格利安女孩必须死?

It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.

是的 虽然这令人嫌恶

Robert's rather tasteless about it.

劳勃在这事上寸步不让

Every time he talks about killing her,

每当谈及这个女孩

I swear the table rises six inches.

我敢说桌子都被他的怒气掀起了六寸

It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.

可惜他对自己老婆没这么大热情

He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.

他对她的钱可是热衷不已

You have to give it to the Lannisters--

这帮兰尼斯特真是让人不服不行

they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts

一方面他们傲慢乏味的程度无人可比

the gods ever suffered to walk the world,

恐怕连诸神都难以忍受

but they do have outrageous amounts of money.

另一方面又的确富可敌国

I have an outrageous amount of money.

我们家也很富裕

Not as much as the Lannisters.

不及兰尼斯特

But a lot more than you.

但比你有钱啊

Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.

劳勃又叫嚣说要带我去打猎

Last time we were out there for two weeks.

上次一去就是两星期

Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,

每天都淋着雨 在森林里跋涉

all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.

就为了陪他玩叉肉游戏

Oh. But Robert loves his killing.

噢 劳勃就知道***

And he's the King.

反正他是国王他说了算

- How did that ever happen? - Because he loves his killing.

- 他怎会当上国王呢? - 别人打不过他呗

And he used to be good at it.

他从小就是万人敌

Do you know who should be king?

你知道谁才该称王吗?

- Be serious. - I am.

- 别开玩笑 - 我没开玩笑

My father could be your bank.

我父亲可以做你的后盾

I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.

我没真正上过战场 但我愿意为你而战

I'm fourth in line.

我在继承顺位上排老四

And where was Robert in the line of royal succession?

劳勃当初在继承顺位上排老几?

Joffrey is a monster.

乔佛里是个怪物

- Tommen is eight. - Stannis?

- 托曼才八岁 - 史坦尼斯?

Stannis has the personality of a lobster.

史坦尼斯比龙虾更无趣

He's still my older brother.

可他毕竟是我哥

- What are you doing?! - Look at it.

- 你干什么?! - 看 看哪

You cut me.

你割伤了我

It's just blood. We've all got it in us.

一点血而已 我们体内有很多

Sometimes a little spills.

生活中免不了见点血

If you become King, you're going to see a lot of this.

你要当国王就得见很多很多血

You need to get used to it.

你必须习惯它

Go on. Look.

来 看哪

People love you.

大家爱戴你

They love to serve you because you're kind to them.

愿意为你服务 因为你仁慈慷慨

They want to be near you.

每个人都想接近你

You're willing to do what needs to be done,

你厌恶*戮

but you don't gloat over it.

但你懂得去做必须做的事

You don't love killing.

且不为此沾沾自喜

Where is it written that power

有本书上说

is the sole province of the worst?

权力是万恶之源

That thrones are only made

王位是给那些

for the hated and the feared?

遭人憎恨 让人恐惧的人坐的

You would be a wonderful King.

但你不一样 你会成为绝代明君

I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.

很遗憾你与奈德·史塔克的婚姻如此短命

You seemed so good together.

你们看上去挺般配的

I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.

我总算做了件让你称心如意的事

Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.

国家没有首相 很快就会乱套

I suppose this is where you tell me

我猜你是来劝我把职位

to give the job to your brother Jaime.

交给你弟弟詹姆罢

No.

瑟曦·兰尼斯特

王后

He's not serious enough.

他办事太儿戏了

I'll say this for Ned Stark:

如果说奈德·史塔克有什么好处

He's serious enough.

就是他办事决不儿戏

Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?

这样赶走他?值得吗?

I don't know.

我不知道

But I do know this:

我只知道

If the Targaryen girl convinces her horselord husband to invade

如果坦格利安女孩能说服她那马王丈夫出兵

and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea...

如果多斯拉克人渡过狭海...

We won't be able to stop them.

我们将难以抵御

The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that.

孩童皆知多斯拉克人不懂航海

They don't have discipline. They don't have armor.

他们没有纪律 没有盔甲

They don't have siege weapons.

也没有攻城器械

It's a neat little trick you do:

你是你父亲的传声筒

You move your lips and your father's voice comes out.

这些都是他的看法

Is my father wrong?

我父亲说错了吗?

Let's say Viserys Targaryen lands

假设韦赛里斯·坦格利安

with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back.

带着四万多斯拉克哮吼武士登陆

We hole up in our castles--

我们只能退守城堡

a wise move-- only a fool

因为这是明智之举

would meet the Dothraki in an open field.

蠢货才会跟多斯拉克人在野外交战

They leave us in our castles.

他们攻不下我们的城堡

They go from town to town, looting and burning,

但可以洗劫焚烧我们的村镇

killing every man who can't hide behind a stone wall,

*死所有无法躲进石墙背后的人

stealing all our crops and livestock,

我们的粮食和牲畜被抢光了

enslaving all our women and children.

女人和孩子成为奴隶

How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind

试问七大王国的子民会支持

their absentee King, their cowardly King

躲在高墙后面

hiding behind high walls?

对他们不闻不问的懦夫国王吗?

When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen

他们用不了多久就会认定

is the rightful monarch after all?

韦赛里斯·坦格利安才是真正的国王!

We still outnumber them.

可我们拥有数量优势

Which is the bigger number: Five or one?

告诉我 五和一 哪个大?

Five.

当然是五

Five...

五...

One.

和一

One army-- a real army

一支团结一心的军队

united behind one leader with one purpose.

为一个共同的目标奋战

Our purpose died with the Mad King.

而我们的目标却随着疯王之死不复存在了

Now we've got as many armies

现在我们不过是

as there are men with gold in their purse.

由一群同床异梦的家伙组成的乌合之众

And everybody wants something different.

每个人都打着自己的算盘

Your father wants to own the world.

你老爸想操控全世界

Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow.

奈德·史塔克想逃回家 埋进雪地里不闻世事

What do you want?

那你想要什么?

We haven't had a real fight in nine years.

王国九年没打仗了

Back-stabbing doesn't prepare you for a fight.

相互背后捅刀子算不上真的打仗

And that's all the realm is now:

这个龌龊的国家

Back-stabbing and scheming

这个属于小人 阴谋家

and arse-licking and money-grubbing.

财迷和马屁精的国家

Sometimes I don't know what holds it together.

有时候我很惊讶它还没有四分五裂

Our marriage.

那是因为我们的婚姻

Ah, so here we sit

啊 我们就这样

17 years later,

为王国安泰

holding it all together.

熬了十七年

Don't you get tired?

你不觉得累吗?

Every day.

我每天都累

How long can hate hold a thing together?

在仇恨煎熬中度过

Well, 17 years is quite a long time.

一晃整整十七年

Yes, it is.

的确如此

Yes, it is.

的确如此

What was she like?

她什么模样?

You've never asked about her, not once.

你没问过她的情况 从没有

Why not?

为什么现在要问?

At first, just saying her name even in private

一开始 我觉得哪怕只提到她的名字

felt like I was breathing life back into her.

哪怕是悄悄地提 就又唤回了她

I thought if I didn't talk about her,

我以为只要不提她

she'd just fade away for you.

终究能将她从你心底抹去

When I realized that wasn't going to happen,

当这一点愿望落空之后

I refused to ask out of spite.

我是出于愤恨而不愿追问

I didn't want to give you the satisfaction

我不愿成全你

of thinking I cared enough to ask.

不愿让你知道我对你有一丝一毫的关心

And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.

到最后连我的愤恨也与你无关了

As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.

我发现你甚至还享受着我恨你这件事

So why now?

那你为什么现在要问?

What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us

因为莱安娜·史塔克的幽灵对我们造成的伤害

that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?

怎可能比我们之前上百次互相伤害的更深?

You want to know the horrible truth?

你想知道丑陋的真相吗?

I can't even remember what she looked like.

真相是我连她长什么样都不记得了

I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...

我只知道她是我这辈子深爱的女人...

Someone took her away from me,

却被人从我身边抢走

and Seven Kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

七大王国加在一起也无法填满我心中的空洞

I felt something for you once, you know?

知道吗 我对你有过感情

I know.

我知道

Even after we lost our first boy.

即便失去第一个孩子以后

For quite a while, actually.

我仍然倾心于你 很长时间

Was it ever possible for us?

我们之间就真的没可能?

Was there ever a time, ever a moment?

你就没有一瞬间 一刹那对我有过感觉?

No.

没有

Does that make you feel better or worse?

你不想说点什么?

It doesn't make me feel anything.

我无话可说

She looks like him, don't she, My Lord?

大人 她跟他真像 不是吗?

She has his nose, his black hair.

她有他的鼻子 他的黑发

Aye.

的确

Tell him when you see him, My Lord.

大人 您见到他的时候...

If it please you, tell him how beautiful she is.

请您告诉他 她有多漂亮

I will.

我会的

And tell him I've been with no one else.

请告诉他我没跟过其他人

I swear it, My Lord, by the old gods and new.

大人 我以新旧诸神之名起誓

I don't want no jewels or nothing,

我不要金银珠宝

just him.

只要他的人

The King was always good to me.

国王对我一直很好

When Jon Arryn came to visit you,

琼恩·艾林来找你

what did he want?

所为何事?

He wasn't that sort of man, My Lord.

他不是来寻欢作乐的 大人

He just wanted to know if the child was happy,

他只是来看看孩子是否过得好

healthy.

是否健康

He looks healthy enough to me.

她看来很健康

The girl shall want for nothing.

将来我们会关照她的

梅玵

妓女

Brothels make a much better investment than ships,

我发现买妓院比买船

I've found.

来得稳当

Whores rarely sink.

因为妓女不会沉哪

What do you know of King Robert's bastards?

你对劳勃国王的私生子女所知多少?

Well, he has more than you, for a start.

这个嘛 从简单的说起 他生得比你多

- How many - Does it matter?

- 多多少 - 有关系吗?

If you fuck enough women, some of them will give you presents.

只要睡过的女人够多 总有人会送你大礼

And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?

琼恩·艾林把他们都找出来了 这又是为什么?

He was the King's Hand. Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.

他是御前首相 想必劳勃要他代为照顾

He was overcome with fatherly love.

国王是被父爱的光环笼罩了

Come.

走吧

- Jory! - My Lord.

- 乔里! - 大人

Such a small pack of wolves.

小小一群狼

Stay back, Ser. This is the Hand of the King.

休得无礼 爵士 这可是国王的首相

Was the Hand of the King.

国王的前任首相

Now I'm not sure what he is--

现在嘛 不知他算老几

lord of somewhere very far away.

好象是某个偏远地方的领主

What's the meaning of this, Lannister?

兰尼斯特 你这是什么意思?

Get back inside where it's safe.

为你安全着想 赶紧躲进去

I'm looking for my brother.

我在找我老弟

You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?

史塔克大人 您还记得我弟弟吧?

Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.

金头发 舌头利 个子矮

I remember him well.

我记得非常清楚

詹姆·兰尼斯特

御林铁卫队长 王后的孪生弟弟 “弑君者”

It seems he had some trouble on the road.

他似乎在路上碰到点麻烦

You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?

您该不会正巧知道是怎么回事吧?

He was taken at my command

他是在我的命令下遭到逮捕

to answer for his crimes.

以为其罪行负责

My lords!

两位大人!

I'll bring the city watch.

我这就去找都城守备队

Come, Stark.

拔剑罢 史塔克

I'd rather you die sword in hand.

我宁愿你死的时候手里拿着武器

- If you threaten My Lord again-- - Threaten?

- 你敢再威胁我家老爷... - 威胁?

As in, "I'm going to open your lord

“我打算把你家老爷从脑袋到卵蛋劈成两半”

from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?

“看看史塔克到底是什么做的”

You kill me,

*了我

your brother's a dead man.

你弟弟也性命难保

You're right.

说得对

Take him alive. Kill his men.

不许伤他...把他手下给我全宰了!

My brother, Lord Stark--

我弟弟 史塔克大人...

we want him back.

我们要你放人

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved