你和孩子说英语:我要学空手道

你和孩子说英语:我要学空手道

首页动作格斗动物空手道格斗更新时间:2024-04-29

儿子:“爸爸妈妈,我要学空手道。”
Son:“Hey, Mom, Dad, I want to take karate.”

儿子:“我要破板,破砖。”
Son:“I want to split boards. I want to break bricks.”

爸爸:“快点去把我们家ipad藏起来。”
Dad:“Quick. Hide the ipad.”

儿子:“爸爸,我是认真的。”
Son:“Come on, Dad, I'm serious. ”

儿子:“今天开始第一堂课。”
Son:“And the first class starts today. ”

妈妈:“麦克,怎么突然热衷于空手道了?”
Mum:“Mike, why are you so hot, all of a sudden, about taking karate?”

儿子:“爸爸?妈妈竟然问为什么要学空手道。”
Son:“Can you believe that, Dad? She wants to know why I want to take karate.”

爸爸:“麦克?”
Dad:“Mike?”

儿子:“什么?”
Son:“Yeah, Dad? ”

爸爸:“为什么要学空手道?”
Dad:“Why do you want to take karate? ”

儿子:“不知道,我就是想学。”
Son:“I don't know. I just want to. ”

爸爸:“很好的分析能力。”
Dad:“The analytical mind at work. ”

儿子:“做每件事情都需要理由的吗?”
Son:“Come on, Dad. Does everybody have to have a reason for everything they do? ”

爸爸:“不是的。”
Dad:“No. ”

儿子:“那就对了。”
Son:“There you go, then. ”

儿子:“那么你会给学费?”
Son:“So you'll pay for the lessons? ”

爸爸:“不会。”
Dad:“No. ”

儿子:“为什么?”
Son:“Why not? ”

爸爸:“不为什么。”
Dad:“No reason. ”

妈妈:“麦克,我和你爸都想问你:”
Mum:“Mike, I think I speak for both your father and myself when I ask you:”

妈妈:“空手道班上有女同学?”
Mum:“Is there a girl in this class?”

儿子:“什么?”
Son:“What? ”

儿子:“女同学?”
Son:“A girl? ”

儿子:“我生气了。”
Son:“You know, I resent that. ”

妈妈:“那就是“有”吧?”
Mum:“I take that as a ‘Yes.’ ”

儿子:“你们在说什么?”
Son:“What are you guys talking about? ”

妈妈:“记得你那次非得学骑马吗?”
Mum:“Remember when you just had to take horseback-riding lessons? ”

妈妈:“你说要克服对大型动物的恐惧。”
Mum:“Yeah, cause you said it would help you overcome your fear of large animals? ”

妈妈:“无可否认,黛比真的很巨大。”
Mum:“Yeah, well, you gotta admit, Debbie DiZomba was large. ”

爸爸:“是的,记得你非得要学苏格兰民间舞蹈吗?”
Mum:“Right. And remember when you just had to learn Scottish folk dancing?”

儿子:“我喜欢学习文化。”
Son:“Hey, I was starved for culture.”

儿子:“爸爸,这次是不同的。空手道是男人的运动。”
Son:“This is different, Dad. This is karate. It's a man's sport. ”

儿子:“而且学费几乎为零。”
Son:“And it costs next to nothing. ”

爸爸:“很好。”
Dad:“Oh, good, good. ”

爸爸:“有1块钱散钱吗?”
Dad:“You got change for $1? ”

爸爸:“好吧!怎么个几乎为零?”
Dad:“Okay, how next to nothing? ”

儿子:“只是125块。”
Son:“It's only $125, Dad.”

儿子:“而且还包括了几块训练用的砖头。”
Son:“And that includes a dozen training bricks. ”

爸爸:“麦克,给你10块钱。”
Dad:“Mike, heres $10. ”

爸爸:“去买个汉堡包,更便宜。”
Dad:“Go buy her a burger. It's cheaper. ”



查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved