「美剧」潜龙谍影/Legends 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

「美剧」潜龙谍影/Legends 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

首页角色扮演puppet boss中文版更新时间:2024-04-26

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

故事描述中情局深度卧底组(Deep Cover Operations,简称D.C.O.)特工Martin Odum(Sean Bean)拥有超出常人想象的适应能力——无论执行任何任务,他都能完美地将自己「转化」成不同形象、不同性格的人,从而成功混入敌人内部。然而一个神秘的陌生人声称Odum并不是真正的Odum,令Odum开始质疑自己的真实身份,整个事件变得扑朔迷离。[展开全文]

故事描述中情局深度卧底组(Deep Cover Operations,简称D.C.O.)特工Martin Odum(Sean Bean)拥有超出常人想象的适应能力——无论执行任何任务,他都能完美地将自己「转化」成不同形象、不同性格的人,从而成功混入敌人内部。然而一个神秘的陌生人声称Odum并不是真正的Odum,令Odum开始质疑自己的真实身份,整个事件变得扑朔迷离。

【剧本】:

A very sophisticated explosive device A group calling itself the Citizens' Army of Virginia if you can imagine this, - were larger - known only as the Founding Father.

=>一个非常复杂的爆炸装置一个自称是弗吉尼亚公民军的团体,如果你能想象得到的话 - 是更大的 - 只被称为创始人之父。

They were trying to move people out of the way has claimed responsibility for the bombing did go off.

=> 他们试图让人们走开,声称对这起爆炸事件负责。

It did the damage which has so far taken the lives of 57 people.

=> 它造成了迄今为止57人丧生的危害。

_ Dittmann, hold your fire.

=> 迪特曼,抱着你的火。

Streeter wants to see you.

=> Streeter想见你。

Me? You.

=> 我?您。

Now.

=> 现在。

I got Lincoln Dittmann here, boss.

=> 老板,我在这里得到了林肯迪特曼。

What's the matter? You all look like your d-dog died or something.

=> 怎么了?你们都看起来像你的狗狗死了或什么的。

Some kind of problem? Russell here thinks so.

=> 某种问题?罗素在这里认为是这样。

He says you've been talking trash about the Citizens' Army of Virginia.

=> 他说你一直在谈论有关弗吉尼亚公民军的垃圾。

Oh, you think that's funny? Come on, Russell.

=> 哦,你觉得这很有趣?来吧,罗素。

All I said was I'm tired of shooting p-p-paper targets.

=> 我所说的是我厌倦了拍摄p-p纸的目标。

I came here 'cause I heard you were the ones who blew up that federal building in Wichita, but all I've seen so far is a bunch of wannabes who don't want to do anything real.

=> 我来到这里是因为我听说你是那些在威奇托(Wichita)吹起联邦大楼的人,但是到目前为止我所见过的只是一群不想做任何事情的人。

The Founding Father's gonna change all that.

=> 创始人的父亲会改变这一切。

The F-F-Founding Father? That's right.

=> F-F-Founding的父亲?那就对了。

He's ready to start a fire that's gonna burn down the so-called government.

=> 他准备发动一场将烧毁所谓的政府的火灾。

Well all I can say is, what took him so long? I mean, that's all I've been waiting for since I got here, the chance to blow some shit up.

=> 那么我只能说,是什么让他这么久?我的意思是,自从我来到这里,我就一直在等待这个机会。

I'm in.

=> 算我一个。

You just tell me what you need me to do.

=> 你只是告诉我你需要我做什么。

I'll do it.

=> 我会做的。

Anything, okay? Anything.

=> 任何事情,好吗?任何东西。

Even die? Talk is talk, and you sure talk a lot.

=> 甚至死亡?谈话是谈话,你肯定会说很多。

But how far are you willing to go for the cause? I worked c-construction for 15 years.

=> 但是你愿意为这个事业走多远呢?我工作了15年。

Then they gave my job to some wetback.

=> 然后他们把我的工作交给了一些人。

My wife left me, took my daughter with her.

=> 我的妻子离开了我,带走了我的女儿。

I ain't got nothing to lose.

=> 我没有什么可失去的。

Life's a bitch, Lincoln.

=> 生活是一个婊子,林肯。

But no one trash-talks the Citizens' Army of Virginia.

=> 但没有人会说弗吉尼亚公民军。

You got big balls, Lincoln.

=> 林肯,你有大球。

I'll give you that.

=> 我会给你的。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Is this how this works? Huh? Does that mean I'm in? It means the Founding Father wants to meet you.

=> 这是如何工作的?咦?这是否意味着我在?这意味着创始人想见你。

Well, when? Tomorrow.

=> 那么,什么时候?明天。

What the hell? This is the ATF.

=> 我勒个去?这是ATF。

Get on the ground! Hands on your head and drop your weapons! ATF! Streeter, we got to get you out of here.

=> 开始吧!把手放在你的头上,放下你的武器! ATF! Streeter,我们必须让你离开这里。

Come on! Come on! - Let's go! This way! - ATF! Get on the ground! I'd have appreciated a heads-up the ATF was coming.

=> 来吧!来吧! - 我们走吧!这条路! - ATF!开始吧!我希望ATF即将上台。

I didn't know.

=> 我不知道

I have no idea why they're here.

=> 我不知道他们为什么在这里。

Lose the gun, Russell.

=> 失去枪,罗素。

Lose it.

=> 失去它。

Put your hands on your head.

=> 把你的手放在你的头上。

Do it now.

=> 现在做。

Don't move! Do not even breathe! Easy, boys.

=> 不要动!不要呼吸!容易,男孩。

I'm FBI.

=> 我是联邦调查局

Covert Operations.

=> 隐蔽行动。

And he's with me.

=> 他和我在一起

Clearance code Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.

=> 清关代码Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu。

Dispatch, I need cover code confirmation.

=> 调度,我需要封面代码确认。

Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu.

=> 狐步回声 - 祖鲁。

Copy that.

=> 收到。

Checking now.

=> 现在检查。

Six months.

=> 六个月。

That's how long I've been under, six months.

=> 这是我六个月以下的时间。

And you blow my cover for a weapons bust.

=> 而你吹我的掩护武器半身像。

Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu cleared, sir.

=> Foxtrot-Echo-Zulu清除了,先生。

We came here to serve a warrant to seize illegal firearms.

=> 我们来到这里是为了逮捕非法枪支的手令。

We're not taking the fall for this.

=> 我们并没有为此而堕落。

You're more worried about covering your ass than stopping a terrorist attack.

=> 你更担心的是掩盖你的屁股而不是制止恐怖袭击。

What are you talking about? What terrorist attack? Grenade! So, who are you? Martin Odum.

=> 你在说什么?什么恐怖袭击?手榴弹!所以,你是谁?马丁·奥德姆

Call it in.

=> 调用它。

_ Hey, kid.

=> _嘿,小子。

Dad! Come here.

=> 爸!过来。

Hey, look at you.

=> 嘿,看看你。

I didn't know you were coming.

=> 我不知道你会来。

I missed you.

=> 我很想念你。

I'm sorry I didn't call, but I thought about you every day.

=> 对不起,我没有打电话,但是我每天都在想你。

Did you get 'em? The bad guys? Yeah.

=> 你收到了吗?坏人?是啊。

Yeah, I got 'em.

=> 是的,我得到了他们。

- I knew you would.

=> - 我知道你会的。

- Wow, look at you.

=> - 哇,看着你。

Six months, you must've grown a foot.

=> 六个月,你一定会长大的。

A half inch since you left.

=> 离开你半英寸

I've been keeping track.

=> 我一直在跟踪。

And, Dad, I can do this trick with the ball where I can, like, flip it.

=> 而且,爸爸,我可以用这个球我可以做,就像翻转它一样。

I mean, I can almost do it, but I just need to work on it.

=> 我的意思是,我几乎可以做到,但我只需要努力就可以了。

Yeah, I saw you.

=> 是的,我看到你了。

Martin.

=> 马丁。

Hi, Sonya.

=> 嗨,索尼娅。

Hey, I, uh just brought around your check.

=> 嘿,我,呃只是带着你的支票。

Go inside so I can talk to your dad, honey.

=> 走进去,我可以跟你爸爸说话,亲爱的。

- Mom, he just got here.

=> 妈妈他刚到这里

- That's okay, Aiden.

=> - 没关系,艾登

I can't stay.

=> 我不能留下。

Listen, maybe I'll cook you dinner tomorrow night, huh? Chinese.

=> 听着,也许明天晚上我会为你做晚饭吧?中文。

- Huh? - Awesome.

=> - 呃? - 真棒

Can't wait.

=> 不能等。

See you then.

=> 回头见。

Didn't know you were back.

=> 不知道你回来了

I'm sorry.

=> 对不起。

I should've You can't just pop back up after months of being gone and expect everything to be the same.

=> 我应该已经过去了几个月,你不能再弹出来,并期待一切都是一样的。

- They're not.

=> - 他们不是。

- I'm sorry.

=> - 对不起。

I'll get going.

=> 我会走的。

Martin, you signed the check Lincoln Dittmann? What? You signed the check Lincoln Dittmann.

=> 马丁,你签了检查林肯迪特曼?什么?你签了检查林肯Dittmann。

_ _ _ _ _ Martin, where you going? Hey, your grocery! Yeah.

=> _马丁,你去哪里?嘿,你的杂货店!是啊。

It's Russell.

=> 这是罗素。

I told you not to use this number.

=> 我告诉过你不要用这个号码

You dumped Lincoln's cell.

=> 你倾倒了林肯的牢房。

How else am I supposed to contact you? I'm calling from a pay phone anyway.

=> 我还有什么要和你联系?无论如何,我都是从付费电话打来的。

What do you want, Russell? Streeter reached out to me this morning.

=> 你想要什么,罗素? Streeter今天早上伸出了手。

The Citizens' Army is back in business.

=> 公民军恢复营业。

Russell, be smart for once in your life.

=> 拉塞尔,在你的生活中一度聪明。

Walk away.

=> 走开。

The Founding Father wants a sit-down with Lincoln Dittmann.

=> 创始人的父亲想要和林肯·迪特曼一起坐下来。

Face-to-face.

=> 面对面。

Tomorrow.

=> 明天。

Sit-down for what? Streeter says after the ATF raid, we got to hit back hard.

=> 坐下来什么?斯特里特在ATF袭击后说,我们必须努力回击。

He says this is the big one, what they were planning before.

=> 他说这是他们之前计划的大事。

I'll make the arrangements.

=> 我会做安排。

_ How long has Russell Stillman - been your C.

=> _拉塞尔·斯蒂尔曼多久了 - 是你的C.

I.

=>一世。

? - Two years.

=>? - 两年

He's the one who got me into the Citizens' Army in the first place.

=> 他是第一个把我带入公民军的人。

How do you know they're not using him to set a trap? I don't.

=> 你怎么知道他们不用他来设陷阱?我不。

But that's a chance we've got to take.

=> 但是,这是我们必须采取的一个机会。

Here's the status on the Bellevue case.

=> 这是Bellevue案件的状态。

What's he doing here? Lincoln Dittmann's still in play.

=> 他在这里做什么?林肯·迪特曼仍然在发挥。

The Founding Father wants to meet Dittmann - tomorrow in Chicago.

=> 建国之父想在明天在芝加哥见到迪特曼。

O.

=>O.

box.

=> 框。

He wants Lincoln to meet him at a strip club outside O'Hare tomorrow afternoon.

=> 他希望林肯明天下午在奥黑尔外的脱衣舞俱乐部见他。

Sir, that mess in Virginia happened because Martin refused to loop us in.

=> 主席先生,弗吉尼亚州的混乱是因为马丁拒绝让我们进入。

Nothing from you in six months, not a word.

=> 六个月没有你,没有一个字。

Then I get a call that you crash an ATF weapons bust, and I'm still cleaning up after you.

=> 然后我接到一个电话,告诉你ATF武器破裂,而且我还在清理之后。

The last time I looped you in, one of your people blew my cover.

=> 我最后一次把你卷进去,你的一个人吹了我的封面。

So forgive me if I didn't send you a memo.

=> 所以请原谅我,如果我不给你一个备忘录。

Martin, can you give us a moment, please? Excuse me.

=> 马丁,你能给我们一下吗?打扰一下。

I have tried running him for two years.

=> 我已经尝试了两年的时间。

It doesn't work.

=> 它不起作用。

You're acting like we got a choice in this.

=> 你的表现就像我们在这方面有一个选择。

He's got some kind of personality disorder.

=> 他有某种人格障碍

Three out of four shrinks on the committee found him unfit for duty.

=> 委员会四分之三的人认为他不适合执勤。

What did the fourth shrink say? "That he's the most naturally gifted "deep cover operative that we've got and maybe the best that we've ever had.

=> 第四缩水是什么意思? “他是我们拥有的最自然而有天赋的”封面作品,也许是我们曾经拥有的最好的作品。

" Crystal, we're talking about an imminent attack on U.

=>“水晶,我们正在谈论对美国即将发生的袭击。

S.

=>S.

soil.

=> 泥。

Now, I know we're taking a risk in reactivating him, but I'm more concerned about the risk if we don't.

=> 现在,我知道我们正在冒险重新激活他,但是如果我们不这样做,我更关心风险。

You need to debrief my group.

=> 你需要听我的小组。

Before you do, just wipe that smirk off your face.

=> 在你做之前,把脸上的笑容抹掉。

Just trying to be civil.

=> 只是想成为公民。

Do not patronize me.

=> 不要光顾我。

How long do you plan on being pissed off at me? I run Field Ops.

=> 你计划生气多久?我跑*行动。

One of my people goes off the grid, it makes me look bad.

=> 我的一个人离开了电网,这让我看起来很糟糕。

I didn't mean to undermine your authority.

=> 我不是故意削弱你的权威。

What did you think would happen when you went AWOL? I'm sorry.

=> 当你去了AWOL,你觉得会发生什么?对不起。

I'm also curious.

=> 我也很好奇

That the only reason you're mad at me? Don't flatter yourself, Martin.

=> 你生我的唯一原因是?不要恭维你自己,马丁。

We were consenting adults.

=> 我们同意成年人。

We made a mistake.

=> 我们犯了一个错误。

Happens every day.

=> 每天都会发生。

Today true patriots fought back against the so-called president, who is a puppet for international bankers We don't even know who he is, except that he calls himself the Founding Father.

=> 今天,真正的爱国者反击所谓的总统,谁是国际银行家的傀儡我们甚至不知道他是谁,除了他自称为开国元勋。

He's the most dangerous domestic terrorist in the country.

=> 他是国内最危险的国内恐怖分子。

And now he's gonna try to top himself.

=> 而现在他会努力去争取自己。

Except that we're no closer to finding him now than we were three years ago.

=> 除此之外,我们现在已经不像三年前那样接近寻找他了。

Well, it sounds like Odum got close.

=> 那么,这听起来像奥德姆接近。

The guy's a rock star.

=> 那家伙是个摇滚明星

Sure, Odum was good.

=> 当然,奥德姆很好。

But he should've been put out to pasture a long time ago.

=> 但是他很早以前就应该放牧了。

And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

=> 我不是唯一这样想的人。

Don't let me stop you, Buchanan.

=> 布坎南,别让我阻止你。

I'm done.

=> 我受够了。

Martin, this is Maggie Harris.

=> 马丁,这是玛姬哈里斯。

She joined the team last month to help out Bobby with analytics and field support.

=> 她上个月加入了这个团队,帮助鲍比分析和现场支持。

Hi, Maggie.

=> 嗨,玛姬。

We actually have something in common.

=> 我们实际上有一些共同点。

I'm an Air Force brat, too.

=> 我也是一名空军小子。

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

- Only my father was never stationed overseas, so I didn't get a cool accent out of the deal.

=> - 只有我的父亲从未在海外驻扎,所以我没有得到一个很酷的口音。

Lots to cover, let's get started.

=> 很多,我们开始吧。

Russell Stillman, former member of the Aryan Brotherhood, until he found God.

=> 雅利安兄弟会的前成员罗素·斯蒂尔曼直到找到了上帝。

Became the best asset I've ever recruited.

=> 成为我所招募的最好的资产。

Ellroy Streeter.

=> Ellroy Streeter。

The Founding Father's top lieutenant.

=> 创始人父亲的中尉。

Tossed by the 82nd Airborne for striking his superior officer.

=> 第82空降轰炸他的上级军官。

If you're meeting Streeter tomorrow, we don't have a lot of time to work out tac support.

=> 如果你明天见到Streeter,我们没有太多的时间去做tac支持。

I'll make sure the follow team gets to you within two minutes.

=> 我会确保随后的队伍在两分钟内到达你。

Make it five.

=> 做五个。

- Two minutes is standard.

=> - 两分钟是标准的。

- Streeter knows counter-surveillance.

=> Streeter知道反监视。

Two minutes is too close.

=> 两分钟太近了。

I'm down with the whole respect-your-enemy drill, but aren't you giving these guys too much credit? Martin knows these guys better than any of us, plus he's the one that's inside.

=> 我完全尊重你的敌人演习,但是你不是给了这些人太多的信任吗?马丁比我们任何人都更了解这些人,再加上他就是那个人。

It's his call.

=> 这是他的电话。

- Fine.

=> - 很好

Five minutes.

=> 5分钟。

- Before they activate Dittmann, they're gonna dig deeper into his - background.

=> - 在他们激活迪特曼之前,他们会深入挖掘他的背景。

- Yeah, we need to build up - his history.

=> - 是的,我们需要建立起他的历史。

- It's already built.

=> - 它已经建成。

In here.

=> 在这里。

Then start sharing, because you're not flying solo anymore.

=> 然后开始分享,因为你不再单独飞行。

Lincoln was a demolitions engineer for a - construction company in Arizona.

=> 林肯是亚利桑那州一家建筑公司的拆迁工程师。

- Come on, set those charges.

=> - 来吧,设置这些费用。

He was good at his job.

=> 他擅长工作。

But his job took him away from home so much that his wife finally left him.

=> 但他的工作让他离家太远了,他的妻子终于离开了他。

He tried getting her to take him back.

=> 他试图让她把他带回来。

But it was too late.

=> 但为时已晚。

So he lost his wife.

=> 所以他失去了他的妻子。

Then the recession hit and he lost his job.

=> 然后,经济衰退打击,他失去了他的工作。

He took it hard.

=> 他努力了。

Couldn't get back on his feet.

=> 无法站起来。

Got upside-down on his mortgage, buried in debt.

=> 他的抵押贷款倒过来,埋在债务。

- Children? - A daughter.

=> - 孩子? - 一个女儿。

Ellie-May.

=> 艾莉五月。

- Oh, and Ellie-May has special needs.

=> 哦,Ellie-May有特别的需求。

- What in the hell are you - talking about? - Ellie, dinner's ready, honey.

=> - 你到底在说什么? - 艾莉,晚餐准备好了,亲爱的。

Lincoln is socially awkward, highly insecure.

=> 林肯在社交上尴尬,高度不安全。

He's got a persecution complex and a stutter.

=> 他有一个迫害复杂和口吃。

If he's that angry, there should be a record.

=> 如果他生气,应该有记录。

I'm building up his e-mails, and I'll post backdated comments in chat rooms.

=> 我正在建立他的电子邮件,我会在聊天室里发表回复的评论。

As his savings dried up, his writing grew more strident.

=> 随着他的储蓄枯竭,他的写作变得越来越刺耳。

More extreme.

=> 更极端。

I'm giving him a credit history that shows him falling behind on bills, getting deeper into debt.

=> 我给了他一个信用记录,显示他在账单上落后,进一步陷入债务。

It's not fair.

=> 这不公平。

I did everything right.

=> 我做了一切正确的。

Learned a trade, worked hard.

=> 学了一笔交易,辛苦了。

I deserve b-better What? You stuttered and your accent changed.

=> 我值得b-更好什么?你结结巴巴,你的口音改变了。

You didn't notice? Go home.

=> 你没有注意到?回家。

We'll backfill the legend.

=> 我们将回填图例。

Hey, this is Aiden.

=> 嘿,这是艾登。

You missed me.

=> 你想我。

Leave a message.

=> 留言。

Hi, Aiden.

=> 嗨,艾登

It's Dad.

=> 这是爸爸

Um look, I'm really, really sorry, but I've-I've got some bad news.

=> 嗯,看,我真的很抱歉,但是我有一些坏消息。

Something's come up and they need me back at work.

=> 有些东西出现了,他们需要我回去工作。

Um I don't think I'm gonna be able to get together with you tomorrow, but, listen, I will make it up to you.

=> 嗯,我不认为我明天会和你在一起,但是,听着,我会补偿你的。

Give me a call when you get this.

=> 当你得到这个时给我一个电话。

I love you, son.

=> 我爱你,儿子。

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know where your life begins and your legend ends.

=>你他妈在说什么?你不知道你的人生在哪里开始,你的传奇结束了。

Who are you? I don't know.

=> 你是谁?我不知道。

Who are you? Who do you think you are? You really think you're Martin Odum? There is no Martin Odum.

=> 你是谁?你以为你是谁?你真的认为你是马丁·奥德姆?没有马丁奥德姆。

He's a legend.

=> 他是一个传奇。

Everything about him is fake.

=> 关于他的一切都是假的。

Trust no one.

=> 不要相信任何人。

No one! Trying to give yourself a heart attack? Prevent one.

=> 没有人!试图给自己一个心脏病发作?防止一个。

My cholesterol sucks, and my doctor says I need to do more cardio.

=> 我的胆固醇很烂,我的医生说我需要做更多的心脏功能。

I hate the gym.

=> 我讨厌健身房。

Need a favor, Bobby.

=> Bobby,需要帮忙。

Well, technically, you outrank me, so you can just order me to do that.

=> 那么,从技术上讲,你胜过我,所以你可以让我这样做。

This is off book.

=> 这是关闭的书。

Just between us.

=> 就在我们之间。

I'm hoping you can clean this up enough to make an ID.

=> 我希望你可以清理这个足够的ID作出。

It's from a subway security camera.

=> 它来自地铁安全摄像头。

What's this about? Maybe nothing.

=> 这是关于什么的?也许没什么。

Probably nothing.

=> 可能没什么。

But just keep it Between us.

=> 但是保持它在我们之间。

Got it.

=> 得到它了。

Let me just download it to my hard drive and Okay, stop it there.

=> 让我把它下载到我的硬盘,好吧,停在那里。

I'll run it through facial recognition and get back to you when I have something.

=> 我会通过面部识别来运行它,当我有东西的时候回到你身边。

Thanks, Bobby.

=> 谢谢,鲍比。

Martin I know you don't think so, but it's a good thing, letting us watch your back tomorrow.

=> 马丁我知道你不这么认为,但是这是一件好事,让我们明天看你的后背。

We're gonna stop these guys.

=> 我们要阻止这些人

Right? Don't worry, Bobby.

=> 对?别担心,鲍比。

We'll get 'em.

=> 我们会得到他们。

Your flight's in two hours.

=> 你的航班在两个小时内

We'll be an hour behind you.

=> 我们会在你身后一个小时。

The Chicago field office is prepped for your arrival.

=> 芝加哥现场办公室准备好您的到来。

Streeter will have eyes on it.

=> 斯特里特将会看到它。

I'm not going anywhere near there.

=> 我不会去附近的任何地方。

Just make sure you stay in contact.

=> 只要确保你保持联系。

Lincoln's debit card, ID, cell phone, picture of his daughter.

=> 林肯的借记卡,身份证,手机,他女儿的照片。

Streeter sent a plane ticket to Dittmann's P.

=> 斯特里特送了一张飞机票给迪特曼的P

O.

=>O.

box in Phoenix.

=> 凤凰卫视

Already in there.

=> 已经在那里。

Dittmann's boarding pass - and baggage claim receipt.

=> 迪特曼的登机证和行李领取收据。

- I'm impressed.

=> - 我印象深刻。

Well, hopefully the Founding Father will be, too.

=> 那么,希望国父也会。

Omnidirectional mic with a built-in GPS pulse.

=> 带有内置GPS脉冲的全向麦克风。

Ah.

=> 啊。

A leash.

=> 皮带。

A lifeline.

=> 一条生命线。

I told you, Streeter has a serious hard-on about counter-surveillance.

=> 我告诉过你,斯特里特在反侦察方面有严重的困难。

Put it on, keep it on.

=> 穿上它,保持它。

When you make contact with the Founding Father, I'll send in the tac team.

=> 当你和创始人联系的时候,我会派出队伍。

We'll be five minutes from the strip club.

=> 我们会离脱衣舞俱乐部五分钟。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Flight 425 to Savannah, final boarding.

=> 425航班到萨凡纳,最后登机。

Guys You guys.

=> 伙计们你们。

Hey, buddy, hurry up.

=> 嗨,伙计,快点。

I got a plane to catch! I'll be right out.

=> 我有一架飞机赶上!我马上就出来

Streeter and Rand are approaching now.

=> Streeter和Rand现在正在接近。

Copy that.

=> 收到。

We got eyes on you.

=> 我们看到你了。

Hey! That was crazy back in V-Virginia.

=> 嘿!这在弗吉尼亚州是疯了。

Give Rand the car keys.

=> 给兰德汽车钥匙。

The Founding Father? He's really gonna meet us here? Stop asking so many damn questions.

=> 建国之父?他真的要在这里见到我们?别再问这么多该死的问题了。

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

- What is it? - I don't know if this is a problem, but just in case it's a problem Russell Stillman's supposed to check in with me every hour, right? Yeah.

=> - 它是什么? - 我不知道这是否是一个问题,但为了防止罗素·斯蒂尔曼(Russell Stillman)应该每小时跟我一起检查,是吗?是啊。

Five minutes late.

=> 迟到五分钟

Crystal, we may have a situation here.

=> 水晶,我们可能在这里有一个情况。

Stillman hasn't checked in.

=> Stillman没有检查。

Check his motel room.

=> 检查他的汽车旅馆房间。

Be discreet.

=> 要谨慎。

If he's not there, find him.

=> 如果他不在,找到他。

_ Tell me again You believe in the cause, Russell? You're the Founding Father.

=> _再次告诉我你信仰的原因,罗素?你是创始人。

I believe in you, and you gotta know I'm not a traitor.

=> 我相信你,你知道我不是叛徒。

Neither is Lincoln.

=> 林肯也不是。

Data can be planted records manipulated.

=> 数据可以被种植记录操纵。

People people always tell the truth in the end.

=> 人们总是说实话。

No.

=> 没有。

No! Thanks.

=> 没有!谢谢。

Our people checked Stillman's motel room, and there's evidence of a struggle.

=> 我们的人员检查了斯蒂尔曼的汽车旅馆房间,并有证据表明有一场斗争。

Okay, if they break Stillman, Martin's dead.

=> 好的,如果他们打破斯蒂尔曼,马丁死了。

Isn't there a way we can pull him out? No.

=> 我们能把他拉出来吗?没有。

We'd lose our only chance of stopping this attack.

=> 我们将失去阻止这一攻击的唯一机会。

He has to know that he may have been compromised.

=> 他必须知道他可能已经妥协了。

He's already under, Maggie.

=> 他已经在了,玛姬。

There's no way to make contact.

=> 没有办法联系。

Not necessarily.

=> 不必要。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Give me the keys.

=> 把钥匙给我

Crystal, what are you doing? Next up we've got Lovely Linda on the main stage.

=> 水晶,你在做什么?接下来,我们在主舞台上找到了可爱的琳达。

Hey Isn't she supposed to c-call? Just sit back and enjoy the view.

=> 嘿,她不应该打电话吗?坐下来欣赏风景。

Hey, boys.

=> 嘿,男孩。

Which one of you wants to help the economy with a private dance? I'm Star.

=> 你们哪一个想用私人舞蹈来帮助经济?我是明星

What's your name, sweetie? His name's Lincoln.

=> 亲爱的,你叫什么名字?他的名字是林肯。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Well, Lincoln here he looks like he could use a little TLC.

=> 那么,林肯在这里,他看起来像他可以使用一个小薄层色谱。

What the hell's she doing? TLC tatas, - legs and, uh - Park the mouth, Mehta.

=> 她到底在做什么? TLC tatas, - 腿,呃 - 把嘴停下来,Mehta。

Don't you worry, sweetheart.

=> 你不用担心,亲爱的。

You just watch.

=> 你只是看。

Let me do the work.

=> 让我做这个工作。

Don't insult the lady, Lincoln.

=> 林肯,别侮辱那位女士。

One song.

=> 一首歌。

Change your life.

=> 改变你的生活。

Go get her.

=> 去找她吧

I had to talk to you.

=> 我不得不和你说话。

Careful.

=> 小心。

Stay in character.

=> 留在性格上。

Camera.

=> 相机。

Did it ever occur to you that Crystal is a cool stripper's name? I'll be sure to tell my mother that you said so.

=> 你有没有想过,水晶是一个很酷的脱衣舞者的名字?我一定会告诉我的母亲,你这样说。

Russell Stillman never checked in with Maggie.

=> 罗素·斯蒂尔曼从来没有跟麦琪签过账。

We have to assume that the Founding Father has him.

=> 我们必须假定开国元勋有他。

Got to pull you out of this.

=> 必须把你从这里拉出来。

Russell wouldn't rat me out.

=> 拉塞尔不会把我拉出来的。

Oh.

=> 哦。

What makes you so sure? Three years ago, the Aryan Brotherhood ordered a hit on him over a meth deal.

=> 是什么让你如此肯定?三年前,雅利安兄弟会(Aryan Brotherhood)在甲基丙烯酸交易中下令对他施加压力。

I ran interference.

=> 我跑了干扰。

- Are you willing to bet your life on that? - I already have.

=> - 你愿意为此打赌吗? - 我已经有了。

_ You'd better go.

=> _你最好去。

The camera.

=> 相机。

There? Oh, it's just a smoke detector.

=> 那里?哦,这只是一个烟雾探测器。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Song's not over yet, sport.

=> 宋还没有结束,运动。

Let's go, Lincoln.

=> 林肯,我们走吧。

We have a schedule.

=> 我们有一个时间表。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

They made him.

=> 他们造了他。

Legend's blown.

=> 传说已经吹

How do you know? I read people.

=> 你怎么知道的?我读了人。

That's what I do.

=> 我就是做这个的。

Move the follow team in now.

=> 现在移动跟随团队。

Follow team's still five minutes away, just like Martin wanted.

=> 还有五分钟的时间,就像马丁想要的一样。

Tell them to get moving.

=> 告诉他们搬家。

Move it, dead man.

=> 移动它,死人。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

What are you doing? Founding Father still has some doubts about you, Lincoln, and Russell well, he didn't live long enough to put them to rest.

=> 你在做什么?对于你,林肯和罗素,开国的父亲还有一些疑虑,他活不下去让他们休息。

Our man's in trouble.

=> 我们的人有麻烦

Follow team, what's your ETA? We're still three and a half minutes out.

=> 跟随团队,你的ETA是什么?我们还有三分半钟的时间。

On your knees, Lincoln.

=> 林肯,跪在地上。

You want money? I got cash.

=>你想要钱?我拿到了现金

What's so damn funny? You think that I am afraid to die? I'm already d-dead.

=> 有什么好笑的你以为我怕死?我已经死了

Don't you know? Know what? I have stage four c-c-cancer.

=> 你不知道吗?知道什么?我有四个c-c癌症。

I just I just didn't want to die before I made my m-mark.

=> 我只是在我做了m-mark之前不想死。

He's improvising.

=> 他正在即兴创作。

He's giving the follow team time to get there.

=> 他给后面的队伍时间去那里。

Follow team's still two minutes out.

=> 跟着队伍还剩两分钟。

Streeter? Dittmann says he's dying of cancer.

=> 斯特里特?迪特曼说他正在死于癌症。

Ask him where he was diagnosed.

=> 问他在哪里被诊断。

Where were you diagnosed? Arizona Medical Center.

=> 你在哪里诊断?亚利桑那医疗中心

Tucson.

=> 图森。

Talk to me, Maggie.

=> 跟我说话,Maggie。

I'll give him, uh, Ewing's sarcoma, first detected when he complained - of pain in his right knee.

=> 我会给他,尤因是他的肉瘤,当他抱怨的时候第一次发现 - 右膝疼痛。

- Awesome.

=> - 真棒

Chemo and radiation non-responsive after three rounds of doxorubicin, and another three of methotrexate? Beautiful.

=> 化疗和放疗后三轮多柔比星不反应,另有三种甲氨蝶呤?美丽。

Doctor's name? Who was your doctor? Claude Metzger.

=> 医生的名字?你的医生是谁?克劳德·梅茨格

No records for a Lincoln Dittmann at that hospital.

=> 在那家医院没有林肯迪特曼的记录。

No records.

=> 没有记录。

You're lying.

=> 你在撒谎。

That's impossible.

=> 这不可能。

I uploaded everything.

=> 我上传了一切。

- I don't understand.

=> - 我不明白。

- Follow team, what's your ETA? Are you sure he's spelling it right? Two Ns! Dittmann has two Ns! Stand down, Streeter.

=> - 跟随队伍,你的ETA是什么?你确定他的拼写正确吗?两个N! Dittmann有两个N!站起来,Streeter。

He's good.

=> 他很好。

Lucky day, Lincoln.

=> 幸运的一天,林肯。

You checked out.

=> 你签出了。

What about her? Let her go.

=> 她怎么了?让她走。

She doesn't know anything.

=> 她什么都不知道

We don't need any more - c-c-complications.

=> 我们不需要任何更多的c - c - 并发症。

- Please.

=> - 请。

Please.

=> 请。

I've been around long enough to keep my mouth shut.

=> 我已经走了很长时间,闭上嘴巴。

I'm like a priest, I swear.

=> 我就像一个牧师,我发誓。

- I swear.

=> - 我发誓。

- You say anything to anyone, I'll find you.

=> - 你对任何人说什么,我会找到你。

Get lost.

=> 走开。

Let's go.

=> 我们走吧。

Follow team, drive past target.

=> 跟随团队,赶过去的目标。

I say again, do not engage.

=> 我再说一遍,不要搞。

Roger that.

=> 收到。

Driving by target.

=> 驾驶目标。

Crystal, what's your status? I'm clear.

=> 水晶,你的状态是什么?我很清楚。

Use cash, lay low.

=> 使用现金,低。

We'll contact you.

=> 我们会联系你的。

So when is this happening? Tonight.

=> 那么这是什么时候发生的?今晚。

You hear that? Call Gates.

=> 你听到了吗?打电话给盖茨。

Financial ministers from the G7 will be at the IMF summit tonight.

=> 七国集团财长将在今晚的国际货币基金组织峰会上发言。

There's a whole media event planned at the Willis Tower to announce the economic cooperation agreement.

=> 威利斯大厦计划举办一场全媒体活动,宣布经济合作协议。

If that gets hit, that could turn the recession into - a full-blown depression.

=> 如果受到打击,那可能会导致经济衰退 - 一个全面的萧条。

- As far as high-value targets go, it doesn't get any better.

=> - 就高价值目标而言,情况并没有好转。

It's not just a symbolic target.

=> 这不仅仅是一个象征性的目标。

We'll work up a threat assessment and alert all relevant law enforcement agencies.

=> 我们将进行威胁评估,并提醒所有相关的执法机构。

I want everyone here on standby for when Streeter calls Dittmann.

=> 当斯特里特叫迪特曼时,我希望大家在这里待命。

Everyone.

=> 大家。

You took a risk coming here.

=> 你冒险来到这里

Oh, we did a sweep.

=> 哦,我们扫了一眼。

They're not watching the motel.

=> 他们没在看汽车旅馆。

Well, what's going on? I wanted to tell you in person.

=> 那么,发生了什么事?我想亲自告诉你

Chicago PD found Russell's body in a vacant lot near the river.

=> 芝加哥PD在靠近河的一个空地上发现了罗素的尸体。

It looks like he was tortured.

=> 看起来他受到了酷刑。

You were right about him holding out.

=> 你说得对,他伸出手。

Not breaking.

=> 没有打破。

Oh, we should do something for his family.

=> 哦,我们应该为他的家人做点什么。

Um he mentioned a sister in Kentucky.

=> 他在肯塔基州提到了一个姐姐。

Lexington, I think.

=> 列克星敦,我想。

I don't think that's appropriate, Martin.

=> 马丁,我认为这不合适。

But he was my C.

=> 但他是我的C.

I.

=>一世。

He risked his life for me.

=> 他为我冒着生命危险。

He was also a card-carrying member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

=> 他也是雅利安兄弟会的持卡会员。

Yeah, well, people change, Crystal.

=> 是的,人们改变了,水晶。

He changed.

=> 他变了。

Became someone else.

=> 成为别人。

You saved the operation today.

=> 你今天保存了手术。

All right, it's not how I would've done it, but you kept your composure, you preserved your cover.

=> 好吧,我不会这样做,但是你保持沉着,你保留了你的封面。

You know, we have a chance of actually stopping this thing.

=> 你知道,我们有机会实际阻止这件事。

I-I-It was impressive.

=> 我 - 我 - 这是令人印象深刻的。

Wow.

=> 哇。

I bet that wasn't easy for you to say.

=> 我敢打赌,你说这并不容易。

You have no idea.

=> 你不知道。

I have to take this.

=> 我必须采取这一点。

Hello, th-th-this is Lincoln.

=> 你好,这是林肯。

No, I'm alone.

=> 不,我一个人。

Yeah, I I can g-g-get there.

=> 是的,我可以去那里。

You-you got it.

=> 你 - 你知道了。

I meet the Founding Father tonight.

=> 我今晚见到了国父。

As we reported earlier, the treasury secretary has been in negotiations all day with finance ministers from the G7 member nations and the heads of major banks from around the world.

=> 正如我们前面所报道的那样,财政部长一整天都在同七国集团成员国的财长和世界各大银行负责人进行谈判。

This IMF summit hosted by the U.

=> 这次由美国主办的IMF首脑会议

S.

=>S.

treasury secretary Hey! Get in.

=> 财政部长嘿!进入。

Alpha Team? They're moving east on Van Buren.

=> 阿尔法团队?他们正在Van Buren东边转。

Copy that.

=> 收到。

Keeping a two-block buffer.

=> 保持一个两块缓冲区。

Don't ever get divorced.

=> 永远不要离婚

I'll make a note of that.

=> 我会记下这个。

My wife was a good woman.

=> 我的妻子是个好女人

But I treated her like dirt.

=> 但是我把她当成了污垢。

Everything that went bad was all my f-f-f All your fault got it.

=> 一切都变得糟糕了,我所有的f-f-f都是你的错。

You can stop talking now.

=> 你现在可以停止说话。

He's talking about himself, isn't he? First rule of undercover make the lie as close as possible to the truth.

=> 他在说自己,不是吗?卧底的第一条规则使谎言尽可能接近真相。

Okay.

=> 好的。

They're turning into an alleyway between Adams and Jackson.

=> 他们正在变成亚当斯和杰克逊之间的一条小巷。

The only place that's listed here is an auto repair shop.

=> 这里列出的唯一的地方是汽车维修店。

All set.

=> 可以了,好了。

Wow.

=> 哇。

C4.

=> C4。

Guess how much.

=> 猜猜多少。

Six.

=> 六。

"All talk, no action," huh? Here you go, Officer "Barczak.

=> “全都说话,不行动”,嗯?在这里你去,官员“Barczak。

" I see t-two hats.

=>“我看到了两个帽子。

Does that mean I'm going in with you? You'll be going in with me.

=> 这是否意味着我要和你一起去?你会和我一起去的

Sorry about Russell, but we couldn't take any chances.

=> 对不起罗素,但我们没有任何机会。

Sometimes a good soldier has to fall for a good cause.

=> 有时候一个好战士不得不为了一个好的原因而倒下。

Alpha and Delta Team standing by.

=> 阿尔法和三角洲团队站在。

Waiting to confirm target.

=> 等待确认目标。

The police staging area is right here, next to where the bankers and their puppets are selling out this country.

=> 警察集结区就在这里,银行家和他们的木偶在这里出售的地方。

You'll be firing the first shot of the next American Revolution.

=> 你会发射下一场美国革命的第一枪。

Ready to make history? Yes, sir.

=> 准备创造历史?是的先生。

That's what I signed up for.

=> 这就是我注册的。

Except I di-didn't see a detonator in the car.

=> 除了我以外,没有在车里看到雷管。

I've got it.

=> 我懂了。

Once we're inside the perimeter, you'll let me out.

=> 一旦我们在外围,你会让我出去。

And as soon as you get close enough So so you're not going in with me.

=> 只要你足够接近,所以你不要和我在一起。

Listen to me.

=> 听我说。

We've all got our parts to play, right? I'm your Founding Father.

=> 我们都有我们的部分玩,对吧?我是你的创始人。

And I will be your witness.

=> 我将作你的见证。

So I can tell the people who Lincoln Dittmann really was.

=> 所以我可以告诉那些林肯迪特曼真的是谁。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Right? Yes, sir.

=> 对?是的先生。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Get your uniform on.

=> 让你的制服。

Alpha, Delta, target is confirmed.

=>Alpha,Delta,目标被确认。

Target confirmed.

=> 目标确认。

Stand by to breach on my count.

=> 支持违反我的计数。

Sir? I'm picking up radio communication just outside this building.

=> 先生?我正在这个建筑物外面接收无线电通讯。

Let me hear it.

=> 让我听听。

Repeat, maintain fire discipline.

=> 重复,保持消防纪律。

We have a man inside.

=> 我们里面有一个男人。

Repeat man inside.

=> 重复里面的人。

- FBI! - FBI! Drop your weapons! FBI! Empty your hands! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Stay back! Or I'll take this whole place down! - Drop it! - It's a dead man's switch! You shoot me, my finger goes off the trigger.

=> - FBI! - FBI!放下你的武器!联邦调查局!清空你的手!让我看看你的手!让我看看你的手!留下来!或者我会把这整个地方! - 算了吧! - 这是一个死人的开关!你射击我,我的手指离开触发器。

And everyone dies.

=> 大家都死了

You.

=> 您。

Get behind the wheel.

=> 坐在车后面。

We're driving out of here together.

=> 我们一起开车出去

No.

=> 没有。

You won't.

=> 你不会的。

You stand down or I swear I'll take us all out.

=> 你站了下来,或者我发誓我会把我们全部拿出来。

Right here, right now! I don't think so.

=> 此时此刻!我不这么认为。

If you were gonna do it, you would've done it already.

=> 如果你要这样做,你就已经做到了。

What are you waiting for? Do it! You heard him.

=> 你在等什么?做吧!你听到他了

Go ahead.

=> 前进。

Do it.

=> 这样做。

Do it! That's right.

=> 做吧!那就对了。

You wanted me to do it.

=> 你希望我这样做。

So you could watch.

=> 所以你可以看。

Yeah? Bomb's clear! All right, we're clear.

=> 是吗?炸弹清楚!好的,我们很清楚。

Where are you going? Martin! You don't know where your life begins and your legend ends.

=> 你要去哪里?马丁!你不知道你的人生在哪里开始,你的传奇结束了。

There is no Martin Odum! _ Bring it on, bitch.

=> 没有马丁奥德姆!把它带上,婊子。

_ I'm really sorry about your C.

=> _我对你的C真的很抱歉

I.

=>一世。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

Thanks for backing me up.

=> 谢谢你支持我

I'm not the best team player.

=> 我不是最好的球员。

Learned that about myself.

=> 了解到我自己。

That's what Bobby said.

=> 这就是鲍比所说的。

Not in a bad way.

=> 不是一个坏的方法。

Where is Bobby? I don't know.

=> Bobby在哪里?我不知道。

I haven't seen him.

=> 我没有见过他

This is Bobby.

=> 这是鲍比。

Can't pick up the phone right now, so leave a message and don't be boring.

=> 现在无法拿起电话,所以留言,不要无聊。

Bobby? Bobby? Bobby.

=> 鲍比?鲍比?鲍比。

You really think you're Martin Odum? There is no Martin Odum! I need a favor, Bobby.

=> 你真的认为你是马丁·奥德姆?没有马丁奥德姆!鲍比,我需要帮忙。

I'm hoping you can clean this up enough to make an ID.

=> 我希望你可以清理这个足够的ID作出。

Trust no one! Hello.

=> 不要相信任何人!你好。

Are you ready to listen? I've been ready to listen.

=> 你准备好听吗?我已经准备好倾听了。

Now I want some answers.

=> 现在我想要一些答案。

What is this? My friend died trying to find out - who you are.

=> 这是什么?我的朋友死了试图找出 - 你是谁。

- I told you not to tell anyone.

=> 我告诉过你不要告诉任何人

Look! I want to know what the hell is going on! Listen to me.

=> 看!我想知道这到底是怎么回事!听我说。

Meet me at Union Station.

=> 在联合车站与我见面。

Platform six.

=> 平台六。

I need to give you something.

=> 我需要给你一些东西。

- What? - Hurry.

=> - 什么? - 快点

I'm being followed.

=> 我正在跟着。

They'll kill me if they get the chance.

=> 如果有机会,他们会*了我。

- Who will? - Hurry! - Just get here! - Stay on the line.

=> - 谁会? - 快点! - 到这里来! - 留在线上。

I want you to answer some questions.

=> 我想让你回答一些问题。

Tell me what happened! You were never supposed to remember.

=> 告诉我发生了什么事!你永远不应该记住。

Remember what? - I got to get out of here.

=> 记住什么?我必须离开这里

- Wait.

=> 等一下

I'm just pulling up now.

=> 我只是现在拉起来。

Listen, I'm coming! All right? - I'm here.

=> 听着,我来了!好吧? - 我在这。

- I don't see you.

=> - 我没看见你

I'm almost on the platform.

=> 我几乎在平台上。

Just wait! Been waiting too long.

=> 等一下一直等待太久。

They're probably watching.

=> 他们可能在看。

Who's watching?! Are you there? Hey! Hey! They don't want you to know the truth.

=> 谁在看?你在吗?嘿!嘿!他们不想让你知道真相。

They don't want you to know who you are.

=> 他们不希望你知道你是谁。

Who doesn't? There's a book, left pocket.

=> 谁不?有一本书,左口袋。

The answer's in there.

=> 答案就在那里。

I didn't find it in time.

=> 我没有及时发现。

But you can.

=> 但是你可以。

Tell me who you are.

=> 告诉我你是谁。

I don't know.

=> 我不知道。

Who am I? Who am I?! Hey, lady, call 911!

=> 我是谁?我是谁?!嘿,小姐,打电话给911!

,
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved