Hey there, I am here to see Gal. —Hi. —Where's Gal?
您好,我是来见盖尔的。——嗨。 ——盖尔在哪里呢?
Perfect, she's gonna be right this way. Let's go!
她就在那里。让我们过去吧!
Here we are, Gal, "73 Questions". —Hey, how are you? —Let's do it.
哈喽,盖尔,准备好回答 73 个问题了吗?——嘿,你好吗? ——让我们开始吧。
—Shalom. —Good to see you. —Thank you very much. —Shalom.
你好。 ——很高兴见到你。——非常感谢。 ——很好。
—Good to see you. —How have you been? I'm so excited for this.
——见到你很开心。 ——你最近怎么样呢?我很激动呢。
Me too, it's great. Aw, man!
我也是,这可太棒了。不错呢!
I've been waiting for you. This is gonna be good.
我一直在等你呢。肯定会很棒的。
My first question, let's get it out of the way. Yes.
我的第一个问题,让我们开门见山吧。好的。
How are you feeling right now? I'm great, how are you?
你现在感觉怎么样啊?我很好呀,你呢?
I'm good! Good!
我也很好!很棒!
I couldn't be better, I'm with you! I'm catching you right before your "Vogue" cover style.
能和你做访谈我开心地要上天了!刚好赶在你的 Vogue 封面拍摄前。
I know. Lucky me!
没错。我真幸运!
Lucky me. And besides that, what's and exciting thing going on in life right now?
我才幸运呢!除此之外,有什么兴奋的事情吗?
I'm shooting a new movie. "Red Notice" with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds and it's a lot of fun.
我正在拍摄新电影。《红色通缉令》,和巨石强森、瑞安·雷诺兹一起,非常有意思。
Must be funny being with those guys. Yes.
和他们合作一定很有趣。是的。
And is there anything missing in life right now? Are you kidding me?
现在的生活中有缺少什么呢?你在开玩笑吗?
Look at us, no, everything is great. Pretty perfect.
看看我们,没有,一切都很好。非常完美。
Now how do you start most mornings, when you're at home? I woke up, I washed my face and all that.
当你在家时,起床之后要做什么呢?我起床后会洗个脸。
Then I always drink a tablespoon of apple vinegar, water and coffee. And workout. Okay, and how often are you getting back to Israel?
然后我通常会喝一汤匙的苹果醋,水和咖啡。然后还要锻炼。好的,你多久回以色列一次?
As often as I can, but not enough. Not often enough.
能多回去就多回去,但是并不够。并不是非常经常。
What do you miss most about Israel? My family, my friends.
你最怀念以色列什么?我的家人,我的朋友。
Well, I thought you'd miss these, that's why I brought them to you. Oh wow, where'd you get this?
我觉得你会想念这些的,所以我给你带了过来。哇哦,你怎么弄到的?
I have my ways. Oh my God it's Israeli chocolate.
我有门路。天呐噜,这是以色列的巧克力。
Thank you so much, I'll share. Make you feel at home a little bit right now.
非常感谢,我会分给大家的。让你感觉仿佛在家里一样。
All right, so Israel is up there on my places to go. What should I do when I go?
好的,以色列是我想去的地方之一。我去的时候有什么是必须做的吗?
One thing, what's the one thing? One thing you should do in Israel, you should go to Tel Aviv and go to a restaurant on the beach.
要挑出一件事情的话,是什么呢?你在以色列必须要做的一件事情就是你一定要去特拉维夫,然后去海边的餐厅。
There's so many and they're all great. And what's unique about Israeli culture?
当地有很多餐厅,都很棒。以色列文化中有什么独特的地方呢?
It's like one big melting pot. With people from so many different places and different cultures and flavors.
它就像是一个大熔炉。有来自世界各地的人,不同的文化和风味。
And when you go home, what food is waiting for you on the table? I love Shakshuka on a Saturday morning.
当你回到家时,有什么美食会在桌上等着你?周六早晨有我很爱的北非蛋。
It's delicious, it's like tomatoes with garlic and eggs and feta cheese it's delicious. That sounds so good.
它非常美味,像是番茄配上大蒜跟鸡蛋还有菲达乳酪。听起来就很棒呢。
Now what's the secret to fighting jet lag when you travel? Drink loads of water.
你在旅行时应付时差的秘诀是什么?喝很多很多水。
And I guess just be out in the sun, vitamin D. How many languages can you speak?
然后晒晒太阳,补充维他命 D。你会说多少种语言呢?
Two. Okay, can you teach me some Hebrew?
两种。好的,你能教我一点希伯来语吗?
Sure. Let's do it.
当然。好的吧。
Can you say Sababa? Sababa.
你可以说 Sababa 吗?Sababa。
Nice, yes, Sababa is cool. Cool.
很好呀,Sababa就是很酷的意思。很酷。
Awesome. All right, well my next question was can you teach me a slang word?
很棒。好的,让我们进入下一个问题吧,你可以教我一个俚语吗?
But I guess that may do it. What else?
但是我猜刚才那个就是。还有什么呢?
What else? Say yalla, it's a really easy one.
还有什么?说 Yalla,这个很简单。
Yalla. Yeah, it's like in Hebrew and Arabic it means let's go, let's do it.
Yalla。是的,这是希伯来语和阿拉伯语,意思是来吧,让我们去做吧。
Okay and what's a tongue twister in Hebrew that you can share with me? Come on.
好的,有什么希伯来语绕口令可以和我分享?分享一下嘛。
Salla shalla shir sameh'ach, shir sameh'ach shalla Salla. Now you go.
Salla shalla shir sameh'ach, shir sameh'ach shalla Salla。到你了。
Shalla salla shalla. Almost, good enough, good enough.
Shalla salla shalla。很接近,很不错了,很不错了。
Oh they're ready for us. —Okay. Do you wanna come do the fittings?
好的,他们准备好了。 ——好的。你想要一起来试装吗?
Let's do the fittings. Let's go, yalla.
让我们去试装吧。走咯,yalla。
Yalla, yalla. Gal, what's your favorite sport?
Yalla, yalla。盖尔,你最喜欢的运动是什么呢?
Basketball, dodge ball. I love dodge ball.
篮球,躲避球。我超爱躲避球。
Favorite board game? Definitely Rummikub.
最喜欢的棋牌游戏?绝对是拉密数字牌。
What was your immediate reaction when you were approached about the role of Wonder Woman? Ah!
当你被邀请演神奇女侠的时候,你当下的反应是什么?啊!
And as you know, it did pretty well in the Box Office, not too shabby. —I know. —How did that feel?
当然,这部电影的票房很不错,不差。——我知道。 ——你感觉怎样?
Oh my God it was amazing, incredible. Now let me fan off for a second by saying that the trailer for "Wonder Woman 1984", made me scream, just like you.
天哪,简直棒呆了,不可思议。现在呢,让我化身成一位粉丝,《神奇女侠 1984》的预告让人想要尖叫,跟你一样。
Ah! What inside info can you tell me about that movie?
啊!有什么关于电影的消息可以和我们分享吗?
Give me something good. You know I can't.
告诉我一点好消息。你知道我不能。
—Gal, Gal! —You know I can't. You're gotta just wait a little bit longer before you go see the movie.
——盖尔,盖尔! ——你知道我不可以。你们现在必须要再等一下,在电影上映前。
Don't disappoint me, Gal. Don't disappoint me.
别让我失望,盖尔。不要让我失望。
All right, so what do you want audiences to take away from that film? First of all I want them to just enjoy the movie, and maybe think about the narrative of the movie afterwards.
好的,你希望观众看完后,能得到什么呢?首先我希望观众可以好好地享受这部电影,然后或许思考一下电影的故事情节。
Did immersing yourself in the 80's make you more or less nostalgic for the past? More.
让自己沉浸在八十年代的背景中有让你更加或是更少地怀念过去吗?更多。
Everyone loves the 80's. Exactly, it's such a great decade.
大家都爱八零年代。没错,那是个美好的年代。
What traits does a character need to have in order for you to portray them? It's not so much about the traits as much as it's about the context.
一个角色需要有什么样的特质好让你能够演绎他们?其实跟特质并没有什么太大的关系,更重要的是情境背景。
Hm. Yeah.
嗯。没错。
And when do you know a part is perfect for you? When I love the script, I love the film-maker and I'm intrigued by the character.
你什么时候知道这个角色非常适合你?当我爱上这个剧本的时候,喜欢上这个电影制作跟被这个角色吸引时。
Okay there's a bank heist. Yes.
好的,要进行银行抢劫。是的。
Who'd be your partner in crime, who is it? My husband, definitely, Yaron.
谁会是和你一起犯罪的人呢?当然是我的丈夫,Yaron。
Okay there's good new or bad news, who's the person you first call? My husband and my mother.
有一个好消息和坏消息,你会先打给谁?我老公和我妈妈。
Okay, what's the weirdest thing you've ever read about yourself? That I look like a broom.
好的,别人对你有过什么最奇怪的评论?说我看起来像根扫帚。
You do not look like a broom. Thank you, I appreciate that.
你看起来才不像跟扫帚。谢谢你,我很感激。
I'm here to validate the fact that I do not see you as a broom. Thank you.
我在这里证实你一点都不像根扫帚。感谢。
What's the best book you've read recently? "All The Rivers", by Dorit Rabinyan.
你最近看过最棒的书是什么?朵莉·拉宾雅写的“All The Rivers”。
What's a song that you can't stop singing? ♪ If you don't wanna see me ♪
你最近不停哼唱的歌是什么?♪ 如果你不想见我 ♪
Dua Lipa, Dua Lipa! Dua Lipa.
杜娃·黎波,杜娃·黎波!杜娃·黎波。
—Dua Lipa. —Dua Lipa. What's the best date night spot in LA?
——杜娃·黎波。 ——杜娃·黎波。洛杉矶最棒的夜间约会地点是什么?
I can't tell you 'cause then everyone will go there. Yeah, you have that effect on people, huh?
我不能跟你说,这样大家都会跑过去了。是啦。你推荐的都会红,对吧?
Aw. Best movie to watch with your kids?
哦。最适合和你的孩子一起看的电影是什么呢?
Mary Poppins. Where do you go to get inspired?
《欢乐满人间》。你会去哪里寻求灵感?
I love going to the museums. I know it sounds old but I love good exhibitions, I would go anywhere.
我喜欢去博物馆。我知道听起来很老派,但我喜欢不错的展览,哪里都会去。
What's the best vacation you've ever had? The Maldives, the Maldives.
你最棒的度假经历是什么?马尔代夫,马尔代夫。
I've always wanted to go there. Ah, you should!
我一直想去那里。你应该去的!
Okay. Gorgeous, ladies!
好的。很棒,女士们!
Hello. Hello, how are you?
哈喽。嗨,你好吗?
Hi, welcome. All right, Gal, rapid fire.
嗨,欢迎你。好的,盖尔,真是神速。
All right, yes. —We gotta get through this. —Yes, yes.
好的好的。——我们得把问题给问完。 ——好的好的。
C'mon let's do it. Rapid fire. —Hit me.
来吧。速速提问。 ——快点问吧。
Give it to me, give it to me! —Yes, give it to me! —Bold brow or bold lip?
快点问吧,快点问吧!——好的,要问了! ——裸眉还是裸唇?
Bold lip. Pedicure or manicure?
裸唇。脚部护理还是手部护理?
Pedicure. Hepburn or Monroe?
脚部护理。赫本还是梦露?
Hepburn. Favorite denim color?
赫本。最喜欢的丹宁颜色?
Blue. Favorite shade of lipstick?
蓝色。最喜欢的唇色?
Red. Now slow down for this one.
红色。好的,这题先缓缓。
When do you feel most beautiful? When I'm rested.
你什么时候觉得最美丽?当我休息的时候。
When do you feel most fulfilled? When I'm having you know, just quality time with my kids.
你什么时候感觉最满足?当我和我的孩子度过一段美好的时光的时候。
All right, so we have a lot of beautiful, beautiful wardrobe here. I know.
好的,我们手边现在有一堆美翻了的服装。是的。
This is so nice. And what are you drawn to in choosing a look?
真的很棒。在挑选衣服的时候你追求的是什么?
First of all, I want it to look stunning. But then also young and cool and comfortable.
首先,我希望我看起来很惊艳。但同时也有青春活力,很酷,还很舒适。
As much as it could be. What's a color that you gravitate to?
尽量。什么颜色会吸引你?
Oh so many, blue, red, white, black, burgundy. I mean, all the colors are great.
很多哎,蓝色,红色,白色,黑色,酒红色。所有颜色都很棒。
And what's the most elaborate Wonder Woman cosplay that you've seen? There's a guy, I think he's in Brazil, and his name is Wonder Beera.
你见过最逼真的神奇女侠的 cosplay 是什么?有个人,我记得他是在巴西吧,他叫 Wonder Beera。
Check him out. I will.
看一下吧。我会的。
All right, gotta ask you about your husband. Yes.
好的,那我现在要问关于你的丈夫的问题了。是的。
What is this interview without asking about your husband? Exactly.
不问你的丈夫的采访算什么采访?没错。
How did you and your husband meet? We met at a party in the desert in Israel.
你和你丈夫是怎么遇见的?我们是在以色列的一个沙漠派对上认识的。
And who liked who first? He would say I liked him first, but I'd rather say he liked me first.
谁先喜欢上谁的?他会说是我先喜欢他的,但是我会说是他先喜欢我的。
Who's gonna resolve that debate? I know, right?
谁来解决这场辩论呢?我知道。
—Yeah. —Me. What was your first date?
——是的。 ——我啊。第一次约会如何?
We went to a nice bar in Tel Aviv. When did you know that you wanted to marry him?
我们去了一家不错的酒吧,在特拉维夫。你什么时候知道你想要嫁给他?
He actually told me on our second date that he's gonna propose in two years. And he did.
他其实在我们第二次约会的时候有说,他会在两年内跟我求婚。然后他做到了。
How did you react to that? I was 21, I was pretty cool.
你反应如何?我当时才 21 岁而已,我还挺冷静的。
Now that I think about it, it's crazy but I guess both of us knew it was meant to be. That's really sweet.
现在想想是蛮疯狂的,但我想我们彼此都觉得这是注定的。真甜蜜。
Now when you're both on the same schedule, how do you like to spend your time together? Just be together.
当你们正好都有空的时候,会一起做些什么呢?就在一起。
You know, whether it's just us going out with just each other or friends or just being home with great music and wine and food and just that. —That's nice. —Simple.
一起出门啊,或者是跟朋友们出去,或者是就在家里听音乐,喝喝小酒,吃吃美食,就这样。——很好哎。 ——简简单单的。
What would your husband say is your best quality? That I can be very silly.
你老公说你最棒的品质是什么?我非常傻乎乎。
What would your kids say is your best quality? That and maybe that I'm very positive.
你孩子们觉得你最棒的品质是什么?同上,也有还有我非常积极向上吧。
You are. You are. —Thank you.
确实是。你确实是这样。 ——谢谢。
And motherhood. Yes.
还很有母性。是的。
Look at that, motherhood, what was the most surprising part about becoming a mother? How much one can love and also how much I can do when being so exhausted.
看看,成为母亲,成为一个母亲最令人惊讶的部分是?可以如此深爱一个人,就算很累也能做到的这些事情。
Yeah. And what's something that your kids do that really makes you laugh.
没错。你和孩子做什么的时候会让你开怀大笑?
Perform. Like when they start to sing and dance and do performances together, that's when it cracks me up.
表演。当他们聚在一起唱歌、跳舞和表演时,真的很有趣。
—All right. —Yeah. And what's one trait you wanna pass onto your kids?
——好的。 ——好的。你最想传递给你的孩子的特质是什么?
That they're limitless and they can do whatever they wanna do with their lives. And what's something from your childhood that you wanna replicate for your daughters?
他们有无限可能,可以做任何他们想做的事情。有什么是你希望从你的童年中复制给你的女儿们的?
Simplicity. We definitely need more time.
简朴。我们还需要更多一点时间。
Gal, we need 10 more minutes. 10 minutes, okay.
盖尔,我们还需要十分钟。十分钟,好的。
We have time, do you wanna go over there? Let's do it, all right.
我们还有时间的,你想去那边吗?好啊,走吧。
Call me when you need me. Sky diving or scuba diving?
好了的话叫我一声。跳伞还是潜水?
Neither. No.
都不行。不是吧。
I know, no. You are such a scuba dive type.
我知道,不行。你看起来很像是会潜水的人哎。
Yeah, I tried that I get too. . . Yeah it's not for me.
是的,我尝试过……但是并不适合我。
Early bird or night owl? After you.
早起型还是夜猫子?你先来。
Definitely early bird. Okay and Batman or Superman?
绝对是早起型。蝙蝠侠还是超人?
Batman. What would you tell your biggest fan if they met you?
蝙蝠侠。如果遇到你的忠实粉丝,你会说什么?
Thank you. And what's your favorite part of award shows?
谢谢。颁奖典礼你最喜欢的部分是什么?
Just being there, seeing everybody. So many creative, talented, brilliant people.
可以参与,然后见到所有人。很多有创意,有天赋,超赞的人才。
Is there any director that you're dying to work with? Spielberg.
有哪位导演是你想要合作的吗?斯皮尔伯格。
You hear that, Spielberg? Did you hear it?
听到了吧,斯皮尔伯格?你听到了吗?
Did you hear that? You gotta say it a little louder for him.
你听到了吗?你得大点声说。
Steven. Who's the funniest person you've ever been on set with?
史蒂芬。和你一起合作过最有趣的人是?
Oh my God I can't answer that. Yeah?
天哪,我没有办法回答。是吗?
I'm lucky. —You are. —I've had a bunch of people that were really fun to work with.
我很幸运。——是的。 ——和我合作的人都非常有趣。
What artist should we all be paying attention to right now? Alma Halil.
哪位艺术家是我们应该好好去关注的?Alma Halil。
Prior to acting, what were you doing in life? I studied law.
成为演员之前你的生活是什么样的?我念法律。
Okay. Yeah.
好的。是的。
Yeah and what kind of law did you wanna practice? I didn't quite figure that out yet, back then.
你想从事什么类型的法律工作?我还没想到,以前啦。
But, you know, life happened. Do you remember your first movie audition?
但是你知道的,计划赶不上变化。你还记得你第一次电影试镜吗?
Yes it was for Bond, for one of the Bond movies and I didn't get the part. It's their loss.
是的,是邦德,邦德系列中的一部,但是我没有得到角色。是他们的损失。
It's their loss. Now you're a champion for women everywhere, what's a mantra you want all women to have for themselves?
是他们的损失。你为各地女性发声,有什么是你想传达给所有女性的吗?
It's not just for women, it's everybody. Just love yourself and be kind to yourself.
并不只是女性,而是所有人。懂得爱自己,善待自己。
Cheesy but true. Yeah.
老套,但却是真的。是的。
And what do you want the film industry to look like for women in a decade? I would love to see more female writers and film-makers.
在 10 年内你希望见到电影工业对于女性有什么改变?我希望能看到更多的女性作家和制作人。
Why is it so important for you to pick strong characters like Wonder Woman and now, Hedy Lamarr. I guess I like strong characters.
为何选择一个像是神奇女侠一样强大的角色对你而言非常重要,还有海蒂·玛拉?我猜是我喜欢强大的角色。
I don't know, yeah. Now you've recently started your own production company.
我也不知道。最近你创立了自己的制作公司。
Right. What was the motivation for that?
是的。动机是什么?
To be able to tell stories that I'm truly, truly passionate about. And what story would you love to seen be made into a film?
能够跟大家诉说我真心很喜欢的故事。你希望看到什么样的故事可以出现在电影里?
Lisa Howard. Hm.
丽莎·霍华德。嗯嗯。
If you don't know about her and you probably don't, Google. —I will google her. —Google her.
如果你不认识她,你可能不认识,那就去谷歌一下吧。——我会去谷歌一下的。 ——谷歌一下她。
I will Google her. If you could time travel to the past, yes.
我会谷歌一下的。如果你可以时间穿梭回到过去。
Who's one person you would have to speak to? Hedy Lamarr.
你会想和谁见过一面?海蒂·拉玛。
And what would you say to Hedy? I would say, how is it on the other side?
你想跟海蒂说什么?我会说,在那边过得如何?
How are you? All right, Gal.
你好吗?好的,盖尔。
Yes. I don't know how to say heart-broken in Hebrew, but—
是的。我不知道心碎用希伯来语怎么说,但是——
Shavulev. Shavulev, I'm shavulev right now, because this is the last question.
Shavulev。Shavulev,我现在很shavulev,因为到了最后一个问题了。
Question number 73. Yes.
第 73 个问题。好的。
Can you please once and for all resolve the debate on how to pronounce your last name. I have $10 on this with a friend.
你可以帮我一次解决关于你的姓怎么念的辩论吗。我和我的朋友赌了十块钱。
It's very simple, Gal Gadot. One more time just for clarity.
非常简单,盖尔·加朵。再说一次让大家听清楚。
Gal Gadot. All right, Gal Gadot.
盖尔·加朵。好的,盖尔·加朵。
This was great thank you so much. Thank you!
今天的访谈很愉快,谢谢你。谢谢你!
All right.
好的。
Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved