Princess, it's your turn now.
公主,现在轮到你了。
Good luck, Princess.
祝你好运,公主。
It's a bit too dark to skate.
天太暗了,不适合溜冰。
What?
什么?
Cloud for miles. - It's such lovely weather today.
好几英里的云。-今天天气真好。
My feet are very hot.
我的脚很热。
What if they melt the ice?
如果它们把冰融化了呢?
Ice, very deep, no problem.
冰,很深,没问题。
I might give the fish headaches.
我可能会让鱼头疼。
No, fish, they're on their holidays.
不,鱼,他们在度假。
Here I go then.
那我走了。
Steady, Princess.
稳住,公主。
......
That's got to hurt.
那一定很疼。
......
......
Watch the bank, Princess.
小心岸边,公主。
......
......
That was shocking.
太令人震惊了。
All hands on decks.
全员出动。
She's rubbish.
她好差劲。
That's not a twist.
那可不是空中转体。
You can't even go straight.
你连直行都不会。
Allow me.
我来吧。
Rubber legs.
橡胶腿。
Charming.
没事了。
Princess.
公主。
I'm not very good at skating.
我不太擅长滑冰。
Oh, dear.
哦,亲爱的。
I didn't want to be the only one who couldn't do it.
我不想成为唯一做不到的人。
I can't really do a big twist.
我真的不会空中转体。
I made it up.
我编的。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Never mind, Princess.
不要紧,公主。
You were better than me on my first time.
你比我第一次的时候表现好。
I was really rubbish.
我真的很差劲。
You may not be the best skater but you're definitely the funniest.
你可能不是溜得最好的,但你绝对是最有趣的。
Skate, skate, skate, skate.
溜冰,溜冰,溜冰,溜冰。
......
I can stop.
我会停了。
......
Come join us.
来加入我们吧。
Wait for me.
等等我。
......
See, stopping's easy.
看,停下来很容易。
Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved