Max老师- 三十个动作动词 让你过目不忘 Movement Verbs

Max老师- 三十个动作动词 让你过目不忘 Movement Verbs

首页休闲益智行进乐队更新时间:2024-08-03

Here I am… Hi everyone. In this video, we're going to look at movement verbs.

我来了……大家好。在这个视频中,我们将学习动作动词。

To make it a bit easier and hopefully a bit more interesting, I'm going to act out these verbs.

为了让它更简单一点,希望更有趣一点,我将表演出这些动词。

Some of them are transitive verbs, in other words, they take an object, and some are intransitive — they don't take an object.

有些是及物动词,换句话说,它们带宾语,有些是不及物动词 —— 它们不带宾语。

For native speakers, these are very basic words (we usually learn them as children) , but non-native speakers often don't learn these words or they'll learn them after many years of studying the language.

对于母语人士来说,这些都是非常基本的单词(我们通常在小时候学习它们),但非母语人士通常不学习这些单词,或者他们在学习语言多年后才学会这些单词。

Just a couple of quick things before we start.

在我们开始之前还有几件事。

If you'd like to expand your vocabulary even more, remember that I also send out free advanced English email lessons every two weeks.

如果你想扩大你的词汇量,记得我每两周会发布一次免费的高级英语课程邮件。

If you would like to subscribe to those, you'll find the link in the description.

如果你想订阅这些节目,你可以在描述区找到链接。

And if you want to make fewer mistakes in English, I also have a course on common mistakes.

如果你想在英语中少犯错误,我也有一门关于常见错误的课程。

To receive my discount for that, you'll also find the link in the description.

要获得我的折扣,你也可以在描述中找到链接。

Okay, guys, we're going to start with a very easy one.

好了,伙计们,我们从一个很简单的开始。

I'm sure most of you know this one already.

我相信你们大多数人已经知道这个了。

This one is jump.

这个是 jump。

For example, I am jumping.

例如,我在跳。

You can jump on the spot like this or you can jump to a different place.

你可以像这样在原地跳,也可以跳到另一个地方。

The Next one is leap.

下一个是 leap。

"Leap" is very similar to "jump", but it means to jump very high or a long way.

“Leap”和“jump”非常相似,但它的意思是跳得很高或很远。

For example, you could say: The dolphin leapt out of the water.

例如,你可以说:海豚跃出水面。

But you can also leap from one place to another.

但你也可以从一个地方跳到另一个地方。

For example: I am leaping.

例如:我在跳跃。

The next one is hop.

下一个是 hop。

This is hopping. So it's jumping on one leg.

这是 hopping。所以它是单腿跳。

Now if i just stand here like this, I'd say: I am standing on one leg or on one foot.

现在如果我像这样站在这里,我会说:我是单脚站立。

You could also say: I am balancing on one leg or on one foot.

你也可以说:我用一条腿或一只脚保持平衡。

The next word is skip.

下一个单词是 skip。

This word makes me think of um… physical education classes when I was in primary school.

这个词让我想起了我上小学时的体育课。

This is skipping.

这是 skipping(蹦蹦跳跳地走)。

So yeah… it's something that we often do when we're kids.

是的……这是我们小时候经常做的事情。

Next we have march.

下一个是 march。

Marching is the sort of stiff walking that soldiers often do.

Marching 是士兵们经常做的那种僵硬的行走。

You also have "marching bands".

还有”行进乐队“。

A marching band is a group of people playing instruments while they march.

行进乐队是一群人在行进时演奏乐器。

Now we have stamp.

现在我们看到 stamp。

To stamp means to walk using very heavy movements like that.

stamp(跺脚)是指像这样用非常沉重的动作走路。

This can be transitive.

这个词是及物动词的。

For example, you could say: He stamped his feet.

例如,你可以说:He stamped his feet(他在跺脚)。

Um… Often we say that for children when they throw a tantrum.

嗯……当孩子发脾气时,我们经常这么说。

He was stamping his feet.

他在跺脚。

But it can be intransitive.

但它也可以是不及物的。

So you can just say, for example: He stamped out of the room.

所以你可以说,例如:He stamped out of the room(他躲着脚走出了房间)。

A similar word is "stomp".

一个类似的词是“stomp”。

Now we have tiptoe.

现在是 tiptoe。

To tiptoe means to walk very carefully (normally slowly) on your toes or on the balls of your feet.

tiptoe 是指用脚趾或脚掌非常小心地(通常是缓慢地)走路。

This is tiptoeing.

这就是踮着脚尖走路。

The next word is slide.

下一个单词是 slide。

To slide means to move smoothly across a surface.

”slide“的意思是在一个表面上平滑地移动。

This is grass… uh… and yeah... it's dry, so it's difficult to actually slide on this.

这是草,嗯,是的……它很干,所以很难在上面滑动。

But if it were wet, I could probably slide on the grass… For example… Yeah, you can slide very easily on wet floors or ice, but not really on grass.

但如果它是湿的,我可能会在草地上滑……例如……是的,你可以很容易地在湿地板或冰上滑行,但在草地上就不太容易了。

Now we have a very similar one and this is slip.

现在我们有一个非常相似的词,这是 slip。

Lots of people get "slip" and "slide" mixed up.

很多人会把“slip”和“slide”搞混。

To slip means to slide, but then to fall — or at least lose your balance.

To slip 的意思是滑动,但随后会摔倒——或者至少失去平衡。

For example, if I go like this and then fall over or lose my balance, you could say I slipped.

例如,如果我像这样走,然后跌倒或失去平衡,你可以说我“滑倒了”。

This word is trip.

这个词是 trip。

To trip means to lose your balance.

“trip”意味着失去平衡。

Usually because you've hit something with your foot.

通常是因为你的脚撞到了什么东西。

For example, if I'm not looking where I'm going, I could do that and trip on the brick.

举个例子,如果我走路的时候不看路,我就会被砖头绊倒。

You could also say to trip over the brick.

你也可以说 trip over the brick(被砖头绊倒)。

Now if I trip and hurt my foot or my leg, afterwards I might be limping.

现在,如果我绊倒了,伤了脚或腿,之后我可能会“limping”。

To limp is to walk in a way that's not very even, usually because you've hurt yourself.

limp(跛行)是指走路不太均匀,通常是因为你受伤了。

For example, something like this.

比如,像这样。

Now we have to squat.

接下来是 squat。

To squat is to do this.

squat(蹲下)就是这样做。

Um… to squat is the movement of getting into this position, but it's also being in this position.

squat 是进入这个位置的动作,但也是处于这个位置的形态。

So right now, I can say that I am squatting.

所以现在,我可以说我在蹲着。

You might know the word "squat" from exercise videos.

你可能从运动视频中知道“squat”这个词。

To do squats is to do this.

深蹲就是这样做的。

These are squats.

这些是深蹲。

And now we have crouch.

现在是 crouch。

"Crouch" is very similar to "squat".

“crouch”和“squat”很相似。

The main difference is squatting is always being like this — being very close to the ground.

最主要的区别是 squatting 总是这样——非常靠近地面。

Normally your back is straight.

通常你的背是直的。

The word "crouch" is a bit more flexible, I guess.

我想"crouch"这个词更灵活一些。

And usually when you crouch, your back is a little bit like this.

通常当你 crouch(蹲伏)时,你的背部是这样的。

So crouching could be like this or crouching could be like this.

所以 crouching 可以是这样也可以是这样。

And next we have kneel.

下一个词是 kneel。

To kneel is to do this.

kneel(跪)就是这么做的。

It's to get onto your knees or to be on your knees.

指的是下跪或者跪在地上。

You can kneel on both of your knees or just on one knee.

你可以双膝跪地,也可以单膝跪地。

Next we have crawl.

下一个单词是 crawl。

Crawling is an action that we normally associate with babies.

Crawling(爬行)是我们通常与婴儿联系在一起的动作。

It's moving on your hands and knees like this.

它是用你的手和膝盖像这样移动。

The next one is actually a phrase.

下一个其实是一个短语。

It's to sit cross-legged.

就是 sit cross-legged(盘腿而坐)。

It's the movement, but also the position.

不仅是动作,还指代位置。

It's doing this.

它是这样的。

Now I am sitting cross-legged.

现在我盘腿坐着。

You can say "cross-legg-ed" or "cross-legged".

你可以说"cross-legg-ed"或"cross-legged"。

Both pronunciations are acceptable.

两种发音都可以接受。

We're now going to look at some hand movements.

我们现在要看一些手部动作。

The first one is to wave.

第一个是 wave(挥手)。

That's waving.

这就是挥手。

I am waving at the camera.

我正对着照相机挥手。

A common phrase that you might hear is to wave hello to somebody.

你可能会听到一个常见的短语是向某人挥手问好。

I am waving hello to my neighbours.

我正在向邻居们挥手问好。

And now we have point.

现在我们看到 point。

We normally point with one finger.

我们通常用一个手指"指"。

For example, I am pointing at the plant.

例如,我指着这株植物。

I have heard that in some cultures it's considered rude to point, particularly at people, but most of the time it's fine in English-speaking cultures.

我听说在某些文化中,用手指什么东西被认为是不礼貌的,尤其是指着人,但在英语文化中,大多数情况下这是可以接受的。

As long as you do it in a respectful and pleasant way.

只要你用一种尊重和愉快的方式。

The next one is flick.

下一个是 flick。

To flick means to do that or maybe with one finger… For example, if I had a mosquito on my arm, I might flick it away.

“flick(轻弹)”的意思是这样做,或者用一个手指……例如,如果我的手臂上有一只蚊子,我可能会把它弹走。

This word is slap.

这个词是 slap。

To slap means to hit something with an open hand.

slap 的意思是张开手打某物。

For example, I could slap the mosquito if I wanted.

例如,如果我想的话,我可以拍打蚊子。

Now if you hit something with a closed hand (with a fist) , that's punching.

现在,如果你用握紧的手(用拳头)击打某物,那就是 punching(出拳)。

To punch.

用拳头击打。

Now obviously I'm not advocating violence, but this is something that is obviously done in the sport boxing, and people often punch when they're exercising.

很明显,我不是在提倡暴力,但这显然是在拳击运动中发生的事情,人们经常在锻炼时出拳。

Next we have to pinch.

接下来是 pinch。

Pinching is this.

pinch(捏)就是这样。

People sometimes pinch baby's cheeks.

人们有时会捏婴儿的脸颊。

I'm sure they love it.

我相信他们会喜欢的。

Now we have bounce. Bounce.

现在我们讲 bounce。反弹。

For example: I am bouncing the ball.

例如:我在弹球。

It's also intransitive, so you could say: The ball is bouncing.

它也是不及物动词,所以你可以说:The ball is bouncing。

Now if it were really cold — today it's not really cold, it's the opposite — but if it were really cold, I might shiver.

现在如果真的很冷——今天不是很冷,正好相反——但如果真的很冷,我可能会 shiver。

So to shiver is when you shake sort of quickly because it's cold or perhaps you're scared.

所以 shiver 是指你因为天冷或者你害怕而快速颤抖。

That's shivering.

这就是颤抖。

The next word is stretch.

下一个单词是 stretch。

To stretch is to do things like this.

shiver(伸展)就是做这样的事情。

It's basically making your muscles long.

基本上就是让你的肌肉变长。

You might stretch when you get out of bed in the morning, or you might do some stretches before you play sport to warm up.

你可能会在早上起床时做伸展运动,或者在运动前做一些伸展运动来热身。

The next word is kick.

下一个单词是 kick。

Kicking is basically any movement you do with one of your legs that involves some force.

kicking(踢)基本上是你用一条腿做的任何运动,需要一些力量。

For example, that's kicking, that's kicking, that's kicking.

比如,这是踢,这是踢,这也是踢。

Now I am going to kick the ball.

现在我要踢球了。

Next we have shake.

下一个是 shake。

To shake means to move or to move something quickly.

shake 意味着移动或快速移动某物。

For example, if I do that, I could say I'm shaking my hands.

例如,如果我这样做,我可以说我在甩手。

Or if I take the cocktail shaker and do that or that, I could say I'm shaking the cocktail shaker.

或者如果我拿着摇酒器做这个或那个,我可以说我在摇动摇酒器。

We also have the expression "to shake hands", but usually we don't do that too quickly.

我们也有“to shake hands(握手)”这个表达,但通常我们不会太快。

And now we have knock.

现在我们看到 knock。

I am knocking on the door.

我正在敲门。

We normally knock ON something.

我们通常会敲j击(knock on)一些东西。

I could say: I'm knocking on the cabinet.

我可以说:我在敲柜子。

But for doors, you can also use the preposition "at".

但是对于门,你也可以用介词“at”。

For example, you could say: Someone was knocking at the door.

例如,你可以说:有人在敲门。

This word is lean. Lean.

这个词是 lean。

It means to put your weight against something.

它的意思是把你的体重压在某物上。

For example, I could say that I am now leaning on the cabinet (or against the cabinet).

例如,我可以说我现在正倚靠在储藏柜上(或用介词 against)。

You can also lean something on something.

你也可以把某物靠在某物上。

For example: I can lean the umbrella against the cabinet (or on the cabinet).

我可以把伞靠在柜子上(或放在柜子上)。

The last word for today is drag.

今天的最后一个词是 drag。

I'm sure you know the word "lift".

我相信你知道 lift(抬起)这个词。

It's to do that.

就是这样。

But because this chair is rather heavy, I might choose not to lift it if I want to move it, but drag it instead.

但是因为这把椅子很重,如果我想移动它,我可能会选择不抬起它,而是 drag(拖着)它。

That's when you pull something along the ground.

就是你沿着地面拉东西。

You can also drag a suitcase, for example.

例如,你也可以拖着一个手提箱。

But now Monty's stealing the show.

但现在 Monty 抢了风头。

That's it, everybody. I hope you found this useful.

就是这样,各位。我希望这节课对你有用。

If you did, don't forget to hit the thumbs up.

如果你喜欢,别忘了点个赞。

I'd also like to say thank you again to my mum for helping me film this, and I would like to extend a very special thanks to Monty for his participation in this video.

我还想再次感谢我的妈妈帮助我拍摄这个视频,我想特别感谢 Monty 参与了这个视频。

Thanks very much for watching, everyone. I'll see you next time. Bye!

非常感谢大家的收看。下次见。再见!

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved