Basic Instinct 1992

Basic Instinct 1992

首页休闲益智洛茜女孩更新时间:2024-05-11

31年前的一部经典电影,精彩的口语对话,莎朗斯通的演绎,在我们欣赏莎朗斯通盛世美颜的同时,我们练练口语,很fashion,一点都不过时~

-尼克 到了 -好的

-Here we go, Nick. -All right

-早安 探长 -来两个探长的镜头

-Good morning, Detective. -I want a shot of the two detectives.

大家退后

Keep it back, folks.

-你好 -早上好

-Howdy. -Morning.

在上面

Up there.

加斯 进行的如何? 早 皮特

How's it going, Gus? Morning, Pete.

-这小子是谁? -强尼·巴兹 是摇滚歌手

-Who was this fucking guy? -Rock and roll, Gus. Johnny Boz.

-从没听说过 -老早就出名了 牛仔

-Never heard of him. -Before your time, cowboy.

-朗尼 他们在哪? -楼上右手边房间

-Hey, Ronny, where they hiding? -Upstairs, to the right.

在60年代中期有过几首畅销曲子 在菲尔摩街有间俱乐部

Mid '60s, had five or six hits. Got a club down on Fillmore now.

现在没有了

Not now, he don't.

-死者在何时死亡的? -快有结果了

-Do we have a time of death? -Almost.

-这是托卡队长 -认识了

-Do you guys know Captain Tallcott? -Sure.

-署长怎么也来了? -来视察

-What's the Chief's office doing here? -Observing.

-法医官 怎样? -92度 大约6小时前

-What's it say, Doc? -Ninety-two degrees. About six hours.

死亡时间约在凌晨两点左右

Puts time of death at around 2:00 a.m.

请把那边窗帘拉上

Can somebody close the drapes over there?

大约1小时前女佣发现的尸体

Maid came in about an hour ago and found the body.

-她不是住客 -或许是女佣*

-She's not a live-in. -Maybe the maid did it.

她54岁 体重240磅

She's 54 years old and weighs 240 pounds.

-尸体没有淤伤 -不是女佣*

-No bruises on the body. -It ain't the maid.

天知道

Never know.

抱歉

Sorry.

别人最后一次见到他 是在午夜他和女友离开俱乐部

He was last seen leaving the club with his girlfriend about midnight.

-那是什么? -冰锥 放在咖啡桌上

-What was it? Ice pick. -Left it in the living room.

床单上血迹斑斑

There's come stains all over the sheets.

-真有一套 -他还没玩完就玩完了

-Very impressive. -He got off before he got off.

各位 这件事情十分敏感

Gentlemen, this is sensitive.

巴兹先生对市长竞选贡献良多

Mr. Boz was a major contributor to the mayor's campaign.

他同时也是王宫艺术馆委员会的主席

He was chairman of the board of the Palace of Fine Arts.

你说他是摇滚乐手

I thought he was a rock and roll star.

他是个过气的摇滚乐手

He was a retired rock and roll star.

他是个有头有脸的人

A civic-minded, very respectable rock and roll star.

那是什么?

Then, what's that over there?

看来是有头有脸的毒品

Looks like civic-minded, very respectable cocaine.

听着 这件事搞得我焦头烂额

Listen to me, Curran. I'm gonna get a lot of heat on this.

我不许你出岔错

I don't want any mistakes.

他的女友叫什么名字?

What's Boz's girl friend's name?

"凯瑟琳·楚梅 迪维洛街162号"

"Catherine Tramell, 162 Divisadero."

-乐意为您服务 队长 -他本来如日中天

-Always a pleasure, Captain. -He's up bright and early.

直到被打了十八个洞

He doesn't usually punch in 'til after his 18 holes.

强尼和市长一定关系暖昧

Johnny and the mayor must have been very tight.

尼克 三点钟别忘了

Nick, keep your 3:00.

你又要我办这案子...

You want me to work the case...

-我叫你遵命! -行了

-I said, keep it! -All right.

我会去

I'll keep it.

早 我是柯伦探长 这是莫伦探长

Good morning. I'm Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran.

旧金山警局 想找凯瑟琳·楚梅小姐谈一谈

San Francisco Police Department. I'd like to speak to Catherine Tramell.

请进

Come in.

请坐 等一下就来

Sit, please. Just a moment.

天哪! 他俩都有毕加索的画

Ain't that cute? They got his and hers Picasso's.

-你连毕加索是谁都搞不清 -当然知道 这底下有写

-I didn't know you knew a Picasso. -Sure I do. It says right here.

她的比较大

Hers is bigger.

抱歉来打扰你 只是有几个问题请问一下

Sorry to bother you. We just got a couple of questions.

-是风化组的吗? -不 凶*组的

-Are you vice? -No, we're homicide.

有何贵干?

What do you want?

你上一次见到强尼·巴兹是何时?

When was the last time you saw John Boz?

他死了?

Is he dead?

你怎么会认为他死了?

Why do you think he's dead?

不然你们来干嘛?

Well, you wouldn't be here otherwise, would you?

你昨晚和他在一起吗?

Were you with him last night?

你们该找凯瑟琳 不是我

You're looking for Catherine, not me.

你又是谁? 我叫洛茜

Who are you? I'm Roxy.

是她的朋友

I'm her friend.

请问你的朋友在哪里?

Well, Roxy, do you know where your friend is?

她在海滩的屋子那里 海岸路1402号

She's out at the beach house at Stenson. Seadrift 1402.

谢了

Thanks.

你们在浪费时间

You're wasting your time.

不是凯瑟琳*的

Catherine didn't kill him.

楚梅小姐吗?

Miss Tramell?

中午好 我是柯伦探长 他是莫伦

Good afternoon. I'm Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran.

-旧金山警局... -我知道你们是谁

-We're with the San Francisco Police... -I know who you are.

他怎么死的?

So, how did he die?

被谋*

He was murdered.

显然是的

Obviously.

-怎么被*的? -被冰锥*死的

-How was he murdered? -With an ice pick.

你和他在一起约会多久了?

How long were you dating him?

我没和他约会 我和他打炮

I wasn't dating him. I was fucking him.

你是职业的吗?

What are you, a pro?

我只是业余的

No, I'm an amateur.

你和他的处了有多久了?

How long were you having with him?

大约一年半

About a year and a half.

-你昨晚和他在一起吗? -是的

-Were you with him last night? -Yes.

和他一起离开俱乐部?

Did you leave the club with him?

-是的 -和他一道回家?

-Yes. -Did you go home with him?

没有 在俱乐部喝完酒后一起离开

No. We had a drink at the club. We left together.

他回家 我则回到这里

He went home, and I came out here.

昨晚有谁和你在一起吗?

Was there anyone with you last night?

没有 昨晚我没心情干那事

No. I wasn't in the mood last night.

有件事问你一下 楚梅小姐

Let me ask you something, Miss Tramell.

你为他的死感到难过吗?

Are you sorry he's dead?

是的

Yeah.

我喜欢欺负他

I liked beating him.

我不想再多谈了

Look, I don't really feel like talking anymore.

可不可以到局里谈一下

Listen, lady, we can do this downtown, if you want.

干脆逮捕我好了...

So read me my rights and arrest me...

那样我就跟你们去

and then I'll go downtown.

不然就滚远一点

Otherwise, get the fuck out of here.

请吧

Please.

不简单

Nice girl.

抱歉! 我在外面耽搁了一下

I'm sorry, Beth. I got hung up in Stenson.

-你还好吗 尼克? -很好啊

-How are you, Nick? -I'm fine.

别这样 贝丝 我现在很好 我们还要耗多久?

Come on, Beth. You know I'm fine. How long do we have to keep doing this?

那得看风纪组的脸色

As long as Internal Affairs wants you to, I suppose.

-请坐 -胡说八道 你明明知道

-Have a seat. -It's bullshit. You know it is.

我知道 让我们坐下来 想法子解决一下 好吗?

I know it is. But sit down, anyway, so we can get it over with, okay?

事情如何?

So, how are things?

一切顺利

Things are fine.

我告诉你一切顺利

I told you, all right? Things are fine.

私生活如何?

How is your personal life?

我的性生活十分愉快

My life is fine.

自从没见到你 生活无聊透顶

My sex life is actually pretty shitty since I stopped seeing you.

开始长茧了

I started developing calluses.

抱歉

Sorry.

酗酒呢?

How's the booze?

三个月来滴酒不沾

Haven't had a drink in three months.

-嗑药呢? -没有

-What about the coke? -No.

-没有? -我工作累的半死 不碰毒品

-No? -No. I'm working my ass off. I'm off the sauce.

甚至开始戒烟了

I even stopped smoking.

戒烟的滋味如何?

How is not smoking?

烂透了

It sucks.

去告诉风纪组我的身心正常

Now, will you tell I.A. I'm just your average...

是个完全健全的好警察...

healthy, totally fucked up cop...

放我出去吧 求求你?

and let me out of here, please?

好的

Yes.

谢谢

Thank you.

我还在想念你 尼克

I still miss you, Nick.

-尼克 还好吧? -还好

-How are you doing? -Fine.

塔克他们在等你 怎么样了?

Tallcott's in there. They're waiting. How did it go?

她说仍想念我

She misses me.

你这辈子摆脱不了了

Boy, when that girl mates, it's for life.

咱们开始吧 哈里根 你先

All right, let's start. Harrigan.

颈部和胸部有31处刺伤

Well, we got 31 stab wounds, neck and the chest.

没有可用的指纹 没有强行闯入迹象 没有失窃

No usable prints, no forceable entry, nothing missing.

冰锥上也没有指纹 市场内到处可以买到

No prints on the ice pick, either. You can pick it up at any KMart.

用的是爱马仕牌的昂贵丝巾

The scarf was Hermes. It's expensive.

全世界一年售出两万条

They sell about 20,000 a year, worldwide.

那个粉末是高纯度的毒品 他有吸了一些

Bottle was cocaine. High quality, high content. He inhaled it.

嘴唇和生殖器上也沾了一点

There were minute quantities on his lips and penis.

他留下五百万美元遗产

Mr. Boz leaves $5 million.

没有直接继承人 也没前科

No direct survivors. No criminal record.

他喜欢毒品 女孩和摇滚乐

He liked his drugs. He liked his girls. He liked his rock and roll.

他也喜欢市长 不是吗?

He liked the mayor too, right?

他的女友呢?

What about his girlfriend?

-跟她有关吗? 她有嫌疑吗? -她有嫌疑

-Is she relevant here? Is she a suspect? -She's a suspect.

根据什么线索?

On what basis?

女友是三十岁的凯瑟琳·楚梅 没有前科 没有犯罪记录

"Girlfriend: Catherine Tramell. Age 30. No priors. No convictions.

一九八三年毕业于伯克利分校

Magna cum laude at Berkeley, 1983.

双主修 文学及心理学

Double major: Literature and psychology.

父母在七九年一次船难丧生...

Daughter, sole survivor, Marvin and Elaine Tramell...

她是唯一生还的独生女

killed in a boating accident, 1979.

也是唯一的财产继承人 其财富估计为一亿一千万

Catherine Tramell, sole heir. Estimated assets: $ 110 million."

你没乱盖?

You're shitting me.

"曾嫁给曼尼·瓦斯卡 已故..."

"Formerly engaged to Manuel Vasquez, deceased."

你说的是那个曼尼·瓦斯卡?

Whoa, whoa! Manny Vasquez?

没错 前任中量级拳王 死于1984年亚特兰大的一场拳赛

Former middleweight contender. Killed in the ring, Atlantic City, 1984.

太好了 她有着数亿元身价

I love it. She's got 100 million bucks.

她操拳王和摇滚歌手...

She fucks fighters and rock and roll stars...

还有精神病的学位 知道怎样干人的脑袋

and she's got a degree in screwing with people's heads.

你忘了她还有文学学位 她还是个作家

You forgot about her degree in literature. She's a writer.

去年用笔名出版了一本书 猜猜看内容?

She published a novel under a pen name. Want to know what it's about?

是讲一个被女友谋*的过气摇滚歌手

It's about a retired rock and roll star who gets murdered by his girlfriend.

翻到67页 牛仔

Page 67, cowboy.

你猜她怎样对付她的男友?

You know how she does the boyfriend?

在床上用一根冰锥...

With an ice pick, in bed...

用白色丝斤绑在床上

his hands tied with a white silk scarf.

嘉纳大夫

Dr. Garner.

我请拉蒙大夫过来讨论 这件事我担当不起

I've asked Dr. Lamont to consult with us. This isn't really my turf.

拉蒙大夫在斯坦福大学教授变态心理学...

Dr. Lamont teaches the pathology of psychopathic behavior at Stanford...

也是司法部犯罪心理组的成员

and also on the Justice Department Psychological Profile Team.

请说

Dr. Lamont.

我想有两种可能

I see two possibilities.

第一点 写出这本书的人 就是凶手...

One: The person who wrote this book is your murderer...

完全根据书上仪式的细节进行*人

and acted out the killing described in ritualistic, literal detail.

第二点 有人想嫁祸给本书作者...

Two: Someone who wants to harm the writer...

看到这本书正好利用机会

read the book and enacted the killing described to incriminate her.

若是作者* 我们该怎么办?

What if the writer did it? Then what are we dealing with?

你们面对一个邪恶无比的心灵

You're dealing with a devious, diabolical mind.

这本书在出版之前至少花了半年才完成...

You see, this book had to have been written at least six months...

甚至可能数年...才正式出版...

maybe even years... before it was published...

这表示作者早在构思之前 在潜意识中已经有了计划

which means the writer must have planned the crime in the subconscious back then.

而她执行的方式...

Now, the fact that she carried it out...

显示着强烈的变态行为...

indicates psychopathic obsessive behavior...

不仅是*人本身...

in terms not only of the killing itself...

而是一种侵略性的强烈本能

but also in terms of the applied advance defense mechanism.

有时候我真被搞糊涂了

Sometimes I can't tell shit from shinola, Doc.

你刚说的那些字眼是什么意思?

What was all that you just said?

-她利用那本书作掩护 -没错

-She intended the book to be her alibi. -Correct.

她会说 "你认为我会笨到用自己书中描述的方式

She's going to say, "Do you think I'd be dumb enough to kill anyone...

去谋*一个人吗?"

in the exact way I described in my book?"

我不会笨到拿自己当嫌疑犯

I wouldn't do that because I know I'd be the suspect.

假如不是作者呢? 假设是别人看到这本书?

So, what if it's not the writer? What if it's someone who read the book?

你面对的是一位疯狂的*手...

You're dealing, then, with someone so obsessed...

不管它是男是女 会*害一切不相关的人...

that he or she is willing to kill an irrelevant and innocent victim...

只为了嫁祸给本书作者

in order to place the blame on the person who wrote that book.

这是一种深藏在内心里的仇恨...

I'm talking about a deep-seated obsessional hatred...

对人命毫不尊重

and an utter lack of respect for human life.

所以我们遇到一位千载难逢 世间少见的疯子

So, we got a once in a lifetime, top of the line looney-tuney.

你是这个意思吗?

That's what you're saying, right, Doc?

这个凶手十分危险...

You're dealing with someone very dangerous...

而且变态

and very ill.

你明知不可能的 你根本没有证据

You know there's no case here. You've got no physical evidence.

她没有不在场证明

She hasn't got an alibi.

她也没动机 相信我的话...

She hasn't got a motive, either. Believe me...

她的辩护会打得我们根本无招架之力

her defense would just beat us to death with this copycat thing.

看过这本书的人都有嫌疑

Anybody who read the book could have done it.

-你打算什么都不做? -我们叫她来问话

-What do you want to do now? Nothing? -We call her in for questioning.

她有的是钱 我们根本弄不过...

She's got enough money to burn the department down...

她是最后一位见到死者的人

She was the last person seen with the guy.

一切由我负责

I'll take the responsibility.

交给你了

It's yours.

这样没用的

It won't do any good.

她会找个明星律师陈护...

She'll just waltz in with some superstar lawyer...

我们只是在浪费纳税人的钱

who'll get us all canned for wasting the taxpayers' money.

-她一定会那样做 -不会的

-That's exactly what she'll do. -No, she won't.

我认为她不会找律师

I don't think she'll hide behind anybody.

她谁都不用找

I don't think she's gonna hide at all.

也许她跟你一样神经 柯伦

Then she's as crazy as you are, Curran.

俗话说得好

You know what they say:

一物克一物

Takes one to know one.

我们想请你到局里问话

Miss Tramell, we'd like you to come downtown to answer a few questions.

你们要逮捕我?

Are you arresting me?

你喜欢那样吗?

If that's the way you want to play it.

我能换一下衣服吗?

Could I change into something more appropriate?

一下就好 请进

It'll only take a minute. Come on in.

你们随便坐 我马上来

Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be right back.

加斯

Hey, Gus. Hmm?

-要花多少时间? -不知道

-So, how long is this gonna take? -I don't know.

你喜欢保有旧报纸吗?

Do you always keep old newspapers around?

只收集有趣的新闻

Only when they make interesting reading.

-我准备好了 -你可以请律师

-I'm ready. -You have the right to an attorney.

我要律师干嘛?

Why would I need an attorney?

-有烟吗? -我不吸烟的

-Do you have a cigarette? -I don't smoke.

你会吸烟

Yes, you do.

-我戒了 -恭喜你

-I quit. -Congratulations.

我以为你自己没烟

I thought you didn't have any cigarettes.

我刚在口袋里找到 来一支?

Oh, I found some in my pocket. Would you like one?

我说过我戒了

I told you, I quit.

戒不了多久的

It won't last.

-你在写新书吗? -是的

-You working on another book? -Yes, I am.

写这种书可真是了不起

It must really be something making stuff up all the time.

可以练习说谎

Yeah, it teaches you to lie.

感觉怎样?

How's that?

你自己编造一些故事却使人相信 这称作不定的不信状态

You make up believable stuff. It's called suspension of disbelief.

我喜欢这个说法! 不定的不信状态

I like that! Suspension of disbelief.

你的新书写些什么?

What's your new book about?

一个探长爱上了不该爱的女人

A detective. He falls for the wrong woman.

然后呢?

What happens?

她把他宰了

She kills him.

我是约翰·卡拉利 地方检察官

I'm John Carreli, Miss Tramell, assistant district attorney.

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved