They are not making a dent.一点儿用都没有

They are not making a dent.一点儿用都没有

首页休闲益智throw it out更新时间:2024-06-21

Gabrielle: Don’t you love this?Oh, God bless Tom for taking the kids camping.

你不喜欢这样吗?上帝保佑汤姆,这礼拜带孩子去露营。

Gabrielle:This is exactly what we needed.Especially after everything I’ve been through lately.I am all about relaxing and rejuvenating...

这就是我们需要的。尤其在我最近经受了这一切之后。我满脑子是放松,恢复精神。

Lynette:Gaby!

加布

Gabrielle:Yeah?

干嘛?

Lynette:Could you be all about shutting up!

能静一会儿吗?

Gabrielle:Oh, I’m sorry.

对不起。

Lynette:Thanks.

谢谢。

Lynette: Please don’t tell me you brought your cell phone.

别告诉我你带手机了。

Gabrielle:I’m sorry.It’s just that I’m waiting for Carlos’ lawyer to call.Spousal support has gotten ugly.(answering) Hello.Oh hi, Tom!

很抱歉,我只是在等卡洛斯的律师打来电话。赡养费什么的最讨厌了。你好,汤姆。

Lynette:No, no, no, no!

别别别。

Gabrielle:Yeah!She’s right here. (handing the phone to Lynette)Did you say something?

对对,她就在这儿,等会儿。你刚才说什么?

Tom:Honey, I know it’s your weekend away but my damn back.I threw it out again.

宝贝,我知道这周该你休息。不过,我该死的背又受伤了。

Lynette:So?

所以呢?

Tom:So I can barely sit up and the kids are running wild.Would you come up here?

所以我现在坐都坐不起来了,孩子们在疯跑。看来你得来一趟了。

Lynette:Oh, well why don’t you take a muscle relaxant.

那赶紧吃一片肌肉弛缓药啊。

Tom:Honey, I’ve already taken two.They are not making a dent.

宝贝,我吃了两片了。一点儿用都没有。

Lynette:Well, why don’t you give them to the kids?

为什么不让孩子们来帮你。

Tom: Lynette!

勒奈特。

Lynette: Please, Tom, please!Don’t do this to me!

求你了,汤姆,别这样对我。

Tom: (yelling)Parker!For the last time put down the damn axe!

帕克,警告你最后一次,放下那把该死的斧头。

Lynette: Allllll right. Yeah.I will be there as soon as I can.(hanging up)God, I hate my life.

好吧好吧,我尽快过来。上帝啊,我憎恨我的人生。

Gabrielle:I know.I wouldn’t trade with you for anything.

我知道,给我啥也不跟你换。

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved