​《武林外传》幕后故事!沙溢好惨啊,真的又心疼又好笑,哈哈哈

​《武林外传》幕后故事!沙溢好惨啊,真的又心疼又好笑,哈哈哈

首页休闲益智Master Thief更新时间:2024-05-07


虽然十余载已过,但是它依然是很多人心中TOP 1 级别的影视回忆

关于《武林外传》幕后的故事你了解吗?



果然欢乐的喜剧背后,也都有着欢乐的故事啊!



回忆起《武林外传》的岁月

那时候单纯可爱的我

沉迷白展堂的文武双全

喜欢佟湘玉的风情万种

佩服吕秀才的口若悬河

还有那些令人眼前一亮的搞怪台词



但是,今天

如果把这些台词都翻译成英文

你还看得懂吗······


《武林外传》

My Own Swordsman


世界如此美妙,我却如此暴躁!这样不好,不好!

The world is that sweetness, but I'm this testiness. it's not good, not good.

我错了,我真的错了,我从一开始就不应该嫁过来,如果不嫁过来我的夫君也不会死,如果我的夫君不死,我就不会沦落到这个伤心的地方。

I'm wrong, I'm totally wrong, I shouldn't have marrried here from the start. If I didn't marry here, my husband wouldn't die. If my husband didn't die, I wouldn't be in this heart-struck place.


我不做盗圣好多年。

I haven't been Master Thief for many years.


排!山!倒!海!

Remove mountains!


是谁*了我!而我又*了谁!

Who kills me, and who I kill?


子啊!快带我走吧!

Oh my god, take me away.


俗话说得好,不蒸馒头争口气。

As the old saying goes, people should try to make a good showing.



里面的人听着,交出臭豆腐蛋,释放人质!

People inside listen, hand over stinky tofu egg, and release hostages.


把咱们衡山派镇派之宝拿上来--糖葫芦!

Give me the treasure of Hengshan Group-- Candied fruit.


放着我来!

Wait! Let me do it!


我上面有人。

There is someone above me.



我姑父是娄知县,跟我过不去就是跟我姑父过不去,跟我姑父过不去就是跟朝廷过不去,大家都低调,低调。

My uncle is Magistrate Lou. Anyone offending me is offending my uncle, which means he/she offends royalty. Everyone keeps it as a secret.


姓嘛?叫嘛?打哪来?往哪去?
家里几口人?人均几亩地?地里几头牛?说、说、说、说...

What's your last name? What's your first name? Where are you from? Where are you going? How many people are there in your family? How many units of cropland per person has? How much cattle you have? Aaaaaaanswer it!



手里捧着窝窝头,菜里没有一滴油。

With a steamed corn bread in hands, there is not a drop of oil in the dish.


花为什么是香的?因为我。

草为什么是绿的?也是因为我。

屁为什么是臭的?因为老白。

Why are flowers balmy? Because of me.

Why is the grass green? Because of me.

Why is fart smelly? Because of Lao Bai.


这些年我命再苦没怪过政府,点再背没怨过社会!

No matter how hard my life was, I never blamed government and society.


额滴神呀,上帝以及老天爷呀!

Oh my god, my Jesus, my lord!


帮我照顾好我七舅姥爷和他三外甥女!

Help me to take care of my seventh uncle and his third niece.


别人有别人的长处,你有你的短处嘛!

Others have their strengths and you have your own shortcomings.


关门放小郭!

Close the door and let Xiaoguo handle.


这就是我,一个捕头的心声。

This is inside voice of me--an official.


好!很好!吃着喝着,喝着吃着啊!

Good. Very good. Enjoy yourself.

你确定一定以及肯定? 我不否认否决以及否定。

Do you confirm, ensure, and determine that?
I don't deny, disaffirm and disavow that.


你无情无耻无理取闹,你才无情你才无耻你才无理取闹。

You're unkind, cheeky and unreasonable.Same to you.


子曾经曰过:知识就是力量!哪个子? 培根子!

A sage once said: knowledge is power. Which sage?Bancon!


我的秀才啊!我那聪明能干物美价廉的秀才啊!

My Xiucai! My dear excellent Xiucai!


人活着,就图个念想。

People live for their obsessiveness.

这世界有太多不如意,可你的生活还是要继续。太阳每天依旧要升起,希望永远种在你心里。

There are many setbacks in the world, but your life continues. The sun still rises every day andthe hope grows in your heart forever.

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved