看美剧学口语 I mean it, I am serious.我是认真的

看美剧学口语 I mean it, I am serious.我是认真的

首页休闲益智快跑伙计们Run Guys更新时间:2024-06-06


-LYNETTE: Boys, I am not gonna tell you again, sit. I mean it, I am serious.
小家伙们,我不会再重复了坐下,我是认真的。
You guys are gonna be in so much trouble if you don t sit back in those seats
你们这些臭屁,捅了这么多漏子,如果你们再不回到座位上(我真的生气了)。
-NARRATOR: For the first time, Lynette could see this was not the innocent play of children.
innocent: 没有恶意的
这是第一次Lynette感觉到孩子们不是在闹着玩
She was being challenged. So she decided it was time to get creative.
而是在向她发出挑战。她决定是时候用点办法了。chanllenge: 挑战 it is time to: 是时候

-LYNETTE: Out. Can‘t behave, you heard me, can’t ride. You, out. Move it.
下车,你们不乖。我警告过你们,你们不能坐在车上了。你,下车。 behave: 守规矩
-SCAVO KIDS: Where she s going? I don t know. Where s she going?
妈妈要去哪儿?我不知道。妈妈要去哪儿?

-LYNETTE: Okay. Mommy s a genius! 妈妈是个天才。
Five, six, alright. Uh. Oh! Uhh. I ll be right back, Mommy ll be right back.
5, 6 好了。我现在就开回去。
-LYNETTE: Boys? Boys? Boys?? If you re hiding, you ve gotta stop now cause Mommy doesn t think it s funny!
孩子们?如果你们躲起来了,现在该出来了,因为妈妈不觉得这很好玩。
hide: 藏 gotta(=have got to): 必须 cause: 因为 funny: 有趣

-LYNETTE: Oh! Excuse me, I m sorry, I m looking for my boys. Three boys with red hair, have you seen them? look for: 寻找
哦,对不起。很抱歉,我正在找我的孩子们,三个红头发的男孩,你看到他们了吗?
-lady: Yeah, I also saw you drive away and leave them.
是的,我还看见你把他们扔在路边然后开走了。
-LYNETTE: I know, I was just trying to scare them into behaving.
我知道,我只是想吓唬一下他们,让他们变乖一点。

Did you see where they went? 你看见他们去哪儿了吗?
-LADY: Yeah, yeah, they're in my kitchen.
是的,看见了。他们在我的厨房里。
-LADY: Listen, uh, it seems to me that you have some anger management issues.
听着,呃,我觉得你的管理方式好像有点问题。

-LYNETTE: I have 4 kids under the age of six, I absolutely have anger management issues.
我有4个六岁以下的孩子,我当然要采用发怒式的管理方式。
-LADY: Yeah, well I think you need to talk to somebody,because abandoning your children…
是的,我觉得你需要找个人聊聊,因为抛弃你的孩子们是
-LYNETTE: I-I-I didn t abandon them, I came back!
嗨,我、我不是抛弃他们,我又回来了。

-LADY: Yeah, I m just saying, it s not normal.
我只是说这很不正常。
-LYNETTE: Well, my kids aren't normal, and now I don t have time for this, lady, so. Boys! Get out here. 是我的孩子们很不正常,现在我没时间讨论这个,夫人,那么 孩子们,出来。
-LADY: No, I don t think they should go anywhere until you calm down.冷静下来
你不平静下来他们哪儿也不能去。

-LYNETTE: Oh.Get in the car. 回到车里


-PARKER: She‘s got cookies! 她给我们吃饼干
-LYNETTE: Well, bring em, we’re leaving.

好,带上饼干,我们走了。

-LADY: Oh, no, no, no. Stay put.
哦,不行,不行,呆在里面。 stay put: 留在原处
-LYNETTE: Oh, I don t think so. Oh! 我不这么想,啊!
-LADY: Listen, lady, you and I are gonna talk.
听着,女士,你和我得好好谈谈。

-PARKER: Leave my mommy alone!放开我妈妈。
leave alone: 不理, 不管〔惹〕, 不烦扰, 不干涉
-LYNETTE: Let go of me! What s the matter with you? Run, boys, run!
放开我!你怎么回事?快跑,孩子们,快跑!

-PORTER: Come on! 加油! crap: 胡说 该死,啊!

-LADY: You get back here! get back: 回来 你们回来。
-LYNETTE: Boys, you’re gonna need to put on your…
孩子们,你们赶紧系上
-LADY: Get back, or I‘m gonna call Social Services!

你们赶快给我回来,要不然我就给保安打电话了。

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved