太棒啦 太厉害啦
Bravo! Bravo!
好样的
Bravo!
棒极了
Bravo!
太厉害了 曼尼 厉害
Bravo, Manny! Bravo!
当我听说曼尼想学击剑时 我心想
Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like,
笨手笨脚的孩子 配上致命的利器
"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon.
能有比这还糟的吗
How can this go wrong?"
现在你的看法又如何呢
What do you think now?
我们的小佐罗真让我骄傲
I'm proud of our little Zorro.
虽说我也教过他几招 但他的确有天赋
I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills.
那是与生俱来的 他爹就是个剑术大师
It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman.
堪称剑道里的艺术家
He was an artist with his sword.
他英姿焕发 挥剑抬足的样子
I mean, the way he throws the sword.
他就是传奇
I mean, he was legendary.
你知道我在享受和你儿子的父子时刻吗
You know this nice moment I'm having with your son?
- 你有点破坏气氛了 -对不起
- You're kind of wrecking it. - Sorry.
你们知道剑术起源于12世纪吗
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?
你知道什么比击剑还呆吗
You know what's even nerdier than fencing?
了解它的起源
Knowing when it began.
我可不认为你是呆子 艾丽克斯
I don't think you're a nerd, Alex.
闭嘴吧 呆子
Shut up, dork.
就是这样 乖儿子
All right. That's my boy!
我们不如用起重机帮你
Would this be easier...
把这玩意吊起来吧
if we suspended you from a crane?
家庭录像谁都会拍
Any monkey can shoot a home movie.
但只有我能拍出家庭电影的感觉
I pride myself on shooting home films.
但是小卡 你做事总是做得太过了
But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far.
我才没有
No, I don't.
- 你侄子的周岁生日 -说那事儿不公平
- Okay, your nephew's first birthday. - That's not fair.
你带了台鼓风机去
You brought a wind machine.
- 老实说 -卡梅隆
- To be fair, - Cameron,
- 我本来是要 -那可是鼓风机呀
- my vision was- - you brought a wind machine.
谁会在婴儿床上装轮子
Who puts wheels on cribs?
抱歉 抱歉
Ay! Sorry. Sorry.
尽管抱
That's okay.
不不不不 我手机没电了
No. No, no, no, no! My phone died.
没什么 大概是你手机电池没静电了
No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated.
什么
What?
你给它充点静电就行了
It means you can recharge it with static electricity.
在你头发上蹭蹭就好了
Just rub it on your hair.
太棒了
Yes!
我以前去朋友家
You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends,
看见他们小孩得的奖杯
I'd see their kids' trophies,
心里都特别不舒服
and it used to bug me, you know,
因为我家从来没得过奖杯
because there was never a trophy in my house.
直到她的出现
Not until this one.
你的手劲真大
Oh, that's a good grip.
和我换换位置吧
Can we switch seats?
小卡 别人在看你呢
Cam, people are staring.
我知道父母不该在意这些事
I know you're not supposed to care,
但是家里有个有特长的孩子
but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house
感觉挺不错的
who's the best at something.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
- 我家小孩都很棒 -他们是最棒的
- Yeah, our kids are great. - They're the greatest.
- 我们真幸运 -没错 不过呢
- Gosh, we're blessed. - We are. But, um,
要说他们有什么特长吗
are they the best at something?
我得好好想想
I'd have to think about that.
只要艾丽克斯想做的 她都能做到最好
Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries,
- 所以她总会找到自己的特长 -是的
- so, you know, she'll find her specialty. - She will.
至于海莉嘛
And Haley is-
海莉长得多漂亮啊
Haley is so pretty.
- 美若天仙 我女儿美若天仙 -没错
- Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. - Oh, gosh.
所以她可以嫁个有特长的男人
So she can meet someone who's the best at something.
说的对
That's right.
然后 还剩下卢克
And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke.
他是有点输在起跑线上了
We dropped the ball a little bit on that one.
的确 有那么一点
Yeah, a little bit.
摩登家庭
第一季第七集
厉害
Bravo!
请为我们的胜利者曼尼·迪尔加多鼓掌
How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.
曼尼晋级了总冠军争夺赛
Manny now moves on to the championship,
他将对阵卡罗琳·马可
where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum.
请在四点半准时到场观看比赛
We'll see you all back here at 4:30.
- 太好了 -儿子你真棒
- All right. - Bravo.
我想说的和她一样
What she said.
老爸比曼尼还激动啊
Wow. This means more to Dad than it does to Manny.
是啊 这可是他成为冠军之父的机会
Yeah, it's his chance to be father of a champion.
其实 以前也有过机会
Well, second chance.
我们都知道那次是怎么错过了
We all know how the first time went.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
没 才没呢 我只是太为曼尼高兴了
No, no. I'm- I'm very happy for Manny.That's all.
什么事都能扯到她身上 神啊
Everything's always about Claire. Geez.
谢谢你们过来支持我儿子
I wanna thank you guys for coming by and supporting the kid.
你们是最棒的家人
You guys are the best!
为什么受伤的总是我 克莱尔
Why, Claire?
不是吧你
Really?
你怎么去了那么久
That took a while.
她20分钟前就睡着了
She's been asleep for 20 minutes.
为了不弄醒她 我不得不悄悄溜走
It just took me some time to sneak out without waking her up.
就像你第一次在这里过夜那样
Kind of like the first time you slept over here.
我那是要溜出去开会
I had a meeting.
好吧 我们来谈谈让你心烦意乱的原因
All right. Let's talk about why you got your panties in a bunch.
你和你姐之间到底怎么了
What's up with you and your sister?
- 什么都没有 -是吗
- Nothing is up. - Mm-hmm.
是不是和滑冰那事有关呀
Or could this have something to do with... ice skating?
米奇尔和克莱尔小时候
When Mitchell and Claire were kids.
没人想听这个故事
This is interesting to no one.
拜托 让我讲完 谢谢
Excuse, please. Let me finish. Thank you.
- 在米奇尔10岁时 -11岁
- When Mitchell was 10 - Eleven.
克莱尔13岁时 他们是
And Claire was 13, they
- 一对实力雄厚的冰舞小将 -是花样滑冰
- were competitive ice dancers. - Figure skaters!
算了 还是换我来说吧 是的
Oh, for God's sakes, I'll tell the story. Yes,
我姐和我真心是一对完美搭档
my sister and I were actually a very good team.
我们的组合叫"柔情似火"
We were called "Fire and Nice."
我的红发象征火焰 克莱尔代表柔情
I was Fire, because of the red hair, and Claire was Nice,
那是为了讽刺她一点不温柔
because it was ironic and she wasn't.
米奇尔到现在还耿耿于怀
And Mitchell is still upset
因为克莱尔在某场比赛前临阵脱逃了
because Claire quit the team right before some meet.
什么某场 那是13岁以下地区总决赛
"Some meet." The 13-and-under regional championships.
那是我人生黄砖路尽头辉煌的翡翠城
Just the Emerald City at the end of my yellow brick road.
- 哇 你成功了 -什么
- Wow. You did it. - What?
成功地把滑冰描述得更基情了
You made figure skating sound even gayer.
看到你老爸那么为曼尼骄傲
So, seeing your dad so proud of Manny...
你都没有不爽吗
didn't stir up any resentment?
- 才没有 -好吧
- Mm-mmm. - Oh.
好吧 你总是这样
Okay, fine. You always do this.
不断压抑自己的情感
Instead of letting your feelings out, you bury them,
等到某一刻再伤人地爆发
and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.
好啦 你说对了 听着
Okay, you know what? Yes. All right, listen.
我或许仍有些不满
I might still be holding a little resentment,
可那很丢人 又显得心胸狭隘
but that's... embarrassing and petty
我再那样也不合适了
and it's not a good color on me.
就像你不适合黄颜色
It's kind of like you and yellow.
你不是很喜欢我穿黄色衣服吗
You love me in my yellow shirt.
黄色让你看起来像个太阳
It makes you look like the sun.
爆发了 伤人地爆发了
Bubbling. Hurtful bubbling.
现在你知道我那早为何溜走了
Now you know why I left early that morning.
我就知道你不是开会 小卡 我就知道
I knew you didn't have a meeting, Cam. I knew it.
这手机肯定出了什么毛病
There must be something wrong with this phone.
我都在头上蹭一个钟头了
I've rubbed it on my head for, like, an hour.
什么 艾丽克斯
What? Alex.
天啊 你真是个怪胎
Oh, you're such a geek.
至少我没把头皮磨秃
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God! Mom!
艾丽克斯 别这么刻薄
Alex, don't be mean.
海莉 你也别那么容易掉入陷阱
Haley, stop making yourself such an easy target.
就是这样 老弟 就是这样
This feels right, buddy. I'm telling you, this feels right.
- 你们要去哪 -去创造天才
- What are you guys doing? - Pursuing excellence.
我们帮卢克列了个成功潜力表
We make a list of areas the boy might excel at
- 然后选择了棒球 -不错
- and... baseball. - Love it.
是啊 书上说一万小时的训练就能练成天才
Yeah. I read it only takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence.
你已经练了 你大概练多久了
You've already got, what, how many hours playing ball?
我练一个赛季了 得有六千小时吧
Well, I played, like, one season, so, like, 6,000 hours?
怪不得你们没选数学
Yeah. I can see why you ruled out math.
我当然想要卢克成功
Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful.
可我不喜欢揠苗助长
But I don't think that a parent can just force that.
我觉得你只要有信心
I think you just have to have
孩子们会发现自己的闪光点
faith that the kid's gonna find his own way.
再说 能成为我儿子 已经够卢克骄傲了
Besides, Luke already is the best at something- being my son.
这话说出口来就弱掉了
It sounded a lot less lame in my head.
我预感这将会进展顺利
I have got a good feeling about this.
你肯定是打棒球的料
This is gonna be your sport.
去年你说过我是打篮球的料
Last year, you said basketball was my sport.
听着 我说过很多让我追悔莫及的话
Look, I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.
我能做的
What I can do...
只有当一个能够帮助你登上顶峰的爸爸
is be the dad you need me to be to help you become masterful.
- 你想登峰造极吗 -大概吧
- You wanna be masterful? - I guess.
真是个好孩子 好吧
There's my killer! Okay.
我们一万小时的训练计划
Our journey of 10,000 hours...
就从简单的投球开始吧
begins with a single pitch.
我看好你哟
I believe in my boy.
我不会放弃你的
I ain't gonna quit you.
投一个过来
Let's burn one in here.
很好 你开了一个好头
That's good. That's a good start.
你休息一下 我去捡球
Okay, you rest that cannon while I run this down, okay?
尽量往这个方向投球
Okay, let's keep all the batters right here.
我该把护裆穿上 真该把护裆穿上
Oh, should've- should've worn my cup. Should've worn my cup.
全垒打
Home run!
球肯定在这里的某处 老弟
This one's really in here, buddy.
很好 第一个小时真是非常非常不错
Okay. Very, very, very, very good first hour.
把手套给我 我给它上点油
Toss me your glove. I'll put some oil on it.
- 没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yes.
我刚告诉奶奶 曼尼今天有多厉害
I was telling my grandmother how great was Manny today.
你不是在吵架啊
So that wasn't angry talk?
才不是 傻瓜 我聊得开心呢
No, silly. That was happy talk.
我开始了解
I'm beginning to understand
为啥你们南美那么多暴力冲突了
why there's so much conflict on your continent.
来 看看这个
Here. Check this out.
哦 杰
Ah, Jay.
曼尼倍儿棒
杰喜欢为特殊时刻制作纪念衫
Jay loves to make T-shirts for special occasions.
来吧 宝贝 给他们瞧瞧
Come on, baby. Show them.
几年前 我孙女海莉跑五千米
A few years back, my granddaughter Haley ran a 5K,
于是我做了一些这样的衬衫
so I had a few of these made up.
海 莉 彗 星
太好玩了
It's just fun.
我很高兴你那么为曼尼骄傲
I love it when you're so proud of Manny.
确实 老实说
You know, I'm not gonna lie.
看见他把那些小孩打得落花流水
Seeing him out there slicing those kids to pieces,
我真是开心
you know, it gets to ya.
- 多谢你 宝贝 -很抱歉打断你们
- Gracias, mi amor. - I'm sorry to interrupt.
- 没事 -小冠军 给你点小东西
- It's okay, papi. - Hey, champ! I got a little something for you.
我也正要给你个东西 拿着
And I have something for you. Here.
我不再需要它了
I will not be needing it anymore.
- 那决赛怎么办 -我要退役了
- But the finals? - I am retired.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
你不能退役啊
You can't retire.
我觉得这不好玩了
It's just not fun anymore.
那只是你一时冲动
Well, that's probably just butterflies.
拜托 你没问题的
Come on. You're gonna be fine.
听着 如果他不想比 那是他的决定
Look, if he doesn't want to, it's his decision.
决定个鬼
Ah, the hell it is.
他觉得太紧张 就别逼他做
He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous.
宝贝 我支持你
Papi, I support you.
我不是紧张 我只是不想和一个女孩对决
I'm not nervous. I just don't want to fight a girl.
什么
What?
赢过一个女人会是我荣誉册上的污点
Defeating a woman will be a mark on my honor.
为啥
Why?
因为你们男人总是比我们女人厉害吗
Because men are always so superior to woman?
你厉害得连话都说不全了吗
So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence?
老弟
Dude.
曼尼 你常称自己为女人的贴心小情人
Manny, you always call yourself the lover of women,
如果你不和那女孩比赛
but if you don't compete with this girl,
就说明你根本不尊重我们女人
you're showing me and all the woman that you don't respect us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以 拿回你的剑
Okay, so, take back your sword...
- 像个公牛一样打败她 -好的
- and go fight this girl like a bull. - Okay.
- 说大声点 -好的
- Can't hear you! - Okay!
- 再大声点 -那真是我最大嗓门了
- I can't hear you! - That's really as loud as I can go.
如何成为一名好的推销员
What does it take to make a great salesman?
其实没什么窍门
It's no big secret.
只要遵从销售的基本法则 "一定要成交"
You just follow the ABC's of salesmanship: Always Be Closing.
永远不要忘记
Don't ever forget
好的房屋卖点就藏在你身边
great home ideas just keep lurking, mostly nearby.
人们通常会质疑房产经纪人的诚实度
Often people question realtors' sincerity.
你马上装作生气 冒犯者就会
Take umbrage. Violators will-
糟了 什么词是X开头的...
Oh, shoot. X- X-
这间屋子真心棒
And this is the great room,
即使"棒"这个词已经配不上这间屋了
although "Great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice.
请忽略这幅诡异的弯弯曲曲的画
Weird, squiggly painting not included.
- 其实我挺喜欢这画的 -我也喜欢
- I actually love it. - I do too.
真美
It's really beautiful.
橱柜都是定制内嵌的 你会发现
Um, all custom built-ins, and you will notice just-
房子采光充足 多好啊
just tons of natural light, so that's great.
我想做成这笔生意吗 当然想
Did I need the sale? Yes.
但我为之担心吗 当然不
Was I worried? No.
为啥 因为 因为啥呢
Why? Because. Because why?
因为我不会推销我不相信的东西
Because I won't sell anything I don't believe in.
当我信了 你也会信的
And when I believe, you believe.
我能把皮毛大衣卖给一个爱斯基摩人
I could sell a fur coat to an Eskimo.
菲尔 很抱歉 这个房子很漂亮
Yeah, Phil, I'm sorry. It's a beautiful house.
只是我不确定这是否适合孩子居住
But I'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,
我们有两个小孩
and we have two small children.
光是这些楼梯
I mean, these stairs alone.
老爸 这地方酷毙了
Dad, this place is awesome.
- 现在不行 卢克 -你看后院了吗
- Not now, Luke. - Did you see the backyard?
足以放下十间树屋呢
It's got room for 10 tree houses.
卧室的天花板上有窗户
And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling.
我希望我们也能住在这儿
I wish we could live here.
- 我希望你回露台去 -真的吗
- I wish you'd go back out to the patio where- - Do you really?
是的 我家房子比这差多了
Oh, yeah. Our house sucks compared to this one.
确实差太多
It really does.
你们回来啦
There you are.
我去换衣服
I'm gonna get changed and
然后一起去看曼尼的比赛
then we'll go back to Manny's match, okay?
- 爸爸不希望我去 -什么 为什么
- Dad doesn't want me to go. - What? Why?
还记得你曾担心咱儿子很没用吗
Remember when you were all worried that our son's a dud?
我印象中可没说"没用"什么的
Okay. That's not exactly the way I remember it.
实验证明 他很有天分
Turns out he's a natural.
- 哪方面 -推销
- At what? - At selling.
住宅房地产的泰坦巨神们
Hey, Titans of residential real estate.
对 哥就说你们呢
That's right, I'm talking to you,
桑迪·布鲁斯特 斯奇普·沃思南 麦卡宾
Sandy Brewster, Skip Woosnum, J.J. McCubbin.
听到后浪的脚步了吗 那是卢克·邓菲
Hear those footsteps? That's Luke Dunphy,
他要把你们拍死在沙滩上了
and he's gonna drink your milk shake.
不可思议
That's amazing.
- 对吧 -难以置信
- Right? - Incredible.
然后买家将在一个小时内
So, the buyer's coming back
和她丈夫一起过来 我需要卢克
in an hour with her husband, and I need him.
告诉你 这孩子是个天才
I am telling you, that kid is a genius.
我们的招财小神童驾到
There's the rainmaker.
- 你的iPod怎么在嘴里 -给它充电呢
- Why is your iPod in your mouth? - I'm charging it.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯
Alex. Alex!
难道你一点也不想
So, there's no part of you
和你姐姐消除误会吗
that wants to clear the air with your sister?
不想
Nope.
好吧 我尊重你家的处事方式
Okay, fine. That's your family's way. I'll respect that.
但你该知道 这对爱你的人来说很难受
But you should know, it's hard on the people who love you.
- 小卡 -你让我们压力山大
- Cam - We feel the tension.
你说的话句句伤人
We hear the words that cut like knives.
各位 我带了切好的橙子
Hey, guys! I brought orange slices.
好吧 我受不了了
Okay, you know what? I can't bear this.
克莱尔 米奇尔仍然对你小时候
Claire, Mitchell still resents you
退出花样滑冰队的事耿耿于怀
for quitting the figure skating team when you were kids.
小姐们 请跟我进去
Ladies, come inside with me, please.
你俩把问题解决了 我们走
Work it out. Come on.
- 谢谢 小卡 -他说的是真的吗
- Thanks, Cam. - Is he serious?
所以你今早才用话攻击我吗
Is that what your little jab was about this morning?
不是 是 好吧 是这么回事
Okay. No. Yes. Okay, yes. Yes.
我想我仍然有点小生气
I guess I'm still a little angry.
但你夺走了我的辉煌时刻 克莱尔
But, you know, you stole my moment, Claire.
- 是 21年前 -对你来说无所谓
- Yeah, 21 years ago. - Okay, but it doesn't matter to you...
因为你有你自己的光辉时刻
because you had your own moments.
你是啦啦队队长 参演校园剧
You had cheerleading and high school plays
还与球队四分卫搞亲热
and making out with the quarterback.
拜托 你也和他搞过
Oh come on, You made out with him too.
是 但我们是偷偷摸摸的
Yeah, but we had to keep it a secret.
你不该退出
You shouldn't have quit.
- 太自私了 -想知道我退出的原因吗
- It was selfish. - You wanna know why I quit?
- 为了保护你 -保护什么
- I quit to protect you. - From what?
得到荣誉 名声还是记者招待会
Glory? Fame? Press conferences?
别这样 我那时比你重
What? Come on. I was bigger than you.
我比你重
I was bigger than you,
我害怕你举不动我
and I was afraid you wouldn't be able to lift me.
练习的时候你摔了我
You were dropping me in practice,
- 我不想让你 -就摔过两次
- And I didn't want you to - I dropped you twice.
- 三次 -在那么多人面前丢脸
- Three times. - humiliate yourself in front of all those people.
我一直被你摔
You dropped me all the time.
行啦 你就原谅我 忘掉过去吧
Come on. Could you just forgive me and move on?
当然可以 没错 对不起
Of course. Yes, yes. Yes, of- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我是不是很小气
Oh. This must seem so petty, huh?
只是有点傻 但我们都有些小心结 不是吗
Well, it's a little silly, but we all have our thing, don't we?
很高兴你能释怀了
I'm just glad you're getting it out of you.
你是在举我吗 你真的是想把我举起来
Are you trying to lift me? You are. You're trying to lift me. Oh!
保持专注 保持冷静 保持怒气
Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry.
- 谁最强悍 -我
- Who's the toughest? - I am.
- 谁最勇敢 -我
- Who's the bravest? - I am.
谁最棒
Who's the baddest?
你们能一口气问完吗
Can you guys ask all the questions now
我就不用一遍遍举起这面罩了
so I don't have to keep lifting this?
- 上吧 -加油
- Go. - Go get 'em!
- 开始了 准备好了吗 -是的
- There we go. You all set? - Yeah.
好嘞 加油 好运哦
Okay, go get 'em. Good luck.
- 请问这有人坐吗 -没有 坐吧
- Excuse me. Is this seat taken? - No. Sit.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
- 曼尼是你家孩子吗 -是的
- Oh, is Manny yours? - Yes.
他非常棒 我看过他比赛
Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 那是你女儿吗 -卡罗琳吗 不是
- Is she your little girl? - Oh, Caroline? No. No.
很遗憾 她的父母都过世了
Sadly, her parents passed away.
我是她在儿童医院的护士
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.
但我视所有病人为家人
But all of my patients are like family to me.
孩子们玩得很开心
Well, our boys are enjoying themselves.
是啊 我可以谈论
Yeah. I can talk about
一整天的天花线和嵌入灯
crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home,
但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美
but nothing compares with that sound right there.
老弟啊 他没事
Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine.
我的脚 我感觉脚扭过去了
My foot. I think it's backwards.
- 没扭过去 -怎么回事
- It's not backwards. - Wh-What happened?
都是这破地板 太滑了
It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery.
橡木家具也被称为自然的枕头
Oak. Also known as nature's pillow.
- 像冰一样滑 -好了 别责备地板了
- It's like ice. - Now, let's not start blaming the floors.
- 你不该跑的 -我看到一个鬼
- You shouldn't have been running. - I saw a ghost.
鬼 我是菲尔·邓菲 是我的错
Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me.
这楼梯就像个天然鞋拔子
That's acting like a natural shoehorn.
好吧 大家最好都脱了鞋
Okay. Probably better all take
再上楼参观 跟我来
our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me.
她是我们的奇迹
She's our little miracle.
要是她爸爸没死在阿富汗战场
Oh. I only wish her father had made it back
还能来看比赛就好了
from Afghanistan to see this.
我们的啦啦队来了
Oh, there's our cheering section.
这边 朋友们
Over here, you guys.
我的神呐 我们必须阻止他
Oh, my God. We have to stop him.
也许我可以拉响火警警报器
Maybe I can pull the fire alarm.
别指望我会手软
Expect no mercy.
放马过来吧 小子
Bring it on, big boy.
我很高兴爸爸为曼尼骄傲 真的
I'm-I'm glad Dad's proud of Manny. I am.
我只是希望看到他为我们骄傲
I just- It would have been nice to see him that proud of us.
我说我们 其实是指我自己
By us, I mean me.
你真觉得通过花样滑冰
And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval...
能得到爸爸的认可吗
was going to be through figure skating?
米奇尔 我绝对确信爸爸最骄傲的时刻
Mitchell, I am fairly confident that Dad's proudest moment...
是你终于脱下那红色火焰紧身衣之时
was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard.
我又没说我的话一定合理
I am not claiming that any of this is rational.
对不起 我不该这么惹人厌
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pill, okay?
其实 我一直为退出而内疚
Um, actually, I always felt very guilty for quitting.
我知道你非常热爱花样滑冰
I know how much you loved figure skating.
我从未真正喜爱过滑冰
I never really loved skating.
什么
Uh, what?
好吧 这么说感觉有点娘
Um, all right, this is gonna sound a little gay.
但是 当我们一起滑冰的时候
But, um, when-when you and I skated together,
你不再是刻薄的姐姐
you weren't the mean older sister
我也不是缠人的小弟弟
and I wasn't the clingy little brother.
我们是一个团队
We were- we were a team, and-
说实在的
Well, let's face it,
过去几年 我们之间渐渐疏远
we've kind of grown apart in the past few years.
因为爸妈的离婚 我们又站在对立面
And with Mom and Dad's divorce, we were on opposing sides.
我只是怀念你我并肩作战的时候
And I- I just- I miss being on your team.
这...
That's...
- 是有点娘 -看吧
- a little gay. - There we go.
克莱尔 你要去哪
Claire, where are you going?
克莱尔
Claire?
不是吧
No way.
起来
Get up.
- 真的吗 -嗯
- Really? -Mm-m
别把我摔了
Don't drop me.
再不拿开 我给你砸了
Put it away or lose it.
神呐 让这一切停止吧
Somebody's got to put a stop to this.
做得好 米奇尔
That's it, Mitchell.
我们能请你们吃冰淇林吗
So, can we take you and Caroline out for ice cream?
不行啊 她有糖尿病
We can't. She's diabetic.
猜都猜到了
Of course she is.
掌声祝贺我们的冠军 曼尼·迪尔加多
A round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.
快走吧 把这玩意放后备箱里
Let's get out of here. Get this thing in the trunk.
我都不知道我是骄傲还是窘迫了
I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified.
那现在呢
How about now?
我们教育孩子们说 输赢无所谓
We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose,
但平心而论
but let's be honest.
胜利的感觉好极了
Winning feels pretty great.
他们在阳光下的那一刻是无与伦比的美丽
There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun.
也许每位家长都希望孩子能有这样的时刻
I think every parent probably wants that for their child.
甚至希望自己也能这样
And maybe a little bit for ourselves too.
有时我们太苛求结果
Sometimes we push too hard.
结果导致许多怨恨和愧疚
And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt.
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
怎么才不算过分呢 我的想法是
So, how much is too much? Here's where I come out.
愧疚总会过去
Guilt fades.
奖牌才是硬道理
Hardware is forever.
- 你在生气 是吗 -没有
- You're mad, aren't you? - I'm not mad.
- 是的 你在生气 -我没生气
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
- 你有点嫉妒 -我为你俩感到高兴
- You're a little jealous. - I'm happy for the two of you.
好吧 我们也来一次 站在那
All right, come on. We'll do one. Stay there.
- 真来呀 -当然
- For real? -Yep.
- 感觉好点了吗 -是 我来一次
- Feel better? - Yeah. Oh, do me now. Come on.
开什么国际玩笑
What are you talking about?
你当真
Are you serious?
小卡 别
Cam, no.
Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved