Tom在家里玩拼图,拼图是一只猩猩。
Tom was playing with a gorilla jigsaw puzzle at home.
Tom:“拼完啦!可是鼻子上怎么少了一块啊?”
“Finished! Oh but there’s a piece of the nose missing?”
Tom找遍了房间里所有的角落都没找到。
Tom looked all around the room and couldn’t find it.
Tom:“会不会在壁橱里啊?呀!壁橱门口面竟然是一条小路!去看看!”
“Can it be in the wardrobe? Oh! There’s a path in front of the wardrobe door! Let’s check it out!”
Tom顺着小路走进去,发现自己来到了拼图王国,突然,Tom自己也变成了一块拼图。
Tom walked along the path and found himself in Jigsaw Kingdom. Suddenly Tom became a puzzle piece.
这时,来了一辆拼图巴士。
A jigsaw bus came.
Tom:“啊!坐满了,我只好坐车顶上了。。。”
“Oh! It’s full, I have to sit on top of the bus...”
下一站,一架飞机把巴士吊到了空中。
At the next stop, a plane puzzle took the bus into the air.
Tom: ”啊!雷神!!“(轰隆轰隆!!!)
‘Oh! The Thunder God!”
雷神:“小子,你好大的胆子,敢跳到闪电上!你来拼图王国做什么?”
“Young man, you have a nerve, to jump onto the lightning! What are you doing in Jigsaw Kingdom?”
Tom:“我是来找猩猩拼图的鼻子的,你知道它在哪里么?”
“I’ve come to look for a piece of the nose in the Gorilla puzzle, do you know where it is?”
雷神:“这我可不知道。不过你看,那边有那么多拼图碎片,你随便拿一个凑合一下嘛。”
“I don’t know. But look, there are so many puzzle pieces there, just use any one of them.”
Tom:“我不要,随便凑合猩猩也太可怜了吧。”
“No, that’s not fair on the gorilla.”
雷神:“要不你去对面看看,那边有个拼图迷宫,说不定你要找的鼻子就在那里面。”
“Why don’t you have a look over there, there’s a jigsaw puzzle maze, maybe the nose is there.”
Tom:“谢谢你,雷神!”
“Thank you, Thunder God!”
Tom 告别雷神,来到一片原野上,他走啊走,却一直没看到迷宫。
Tom bid farewell the Thunder God and walked in the wilderness, but he didn’t see a maze.
Tom:“雷神说谎,根本就没有什么迷宫嘛。”
“The Thunder God is lying, there is no maze.”
就在这时,从上面刮来了一团龙卷风。Tom被吸进龙卷风里面去了!
Just then, a cyclone came and sucked Tom right in!
龙卷风:“什么妖怪!我是拼图迷宫!“
“What monster? I’m the jigsaw puzzle maze!”
说着,龙卷风变成了迷宫,Tom往前走,他不知道,走错了可不是闹着玩的,每个死胡同的尽头都有可怕的事情等着他。
Then, the cyclone turned into a maze, Tom kept walking, he didn’t know that each wrong turn meant scary things.
Tom:”哎呦!好疼啊!谁拿针扎我?!“ ”啊qiu~啊qiu~~~哪来的辣椒粉啊!!眼睛好疼!”哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!不要咯吱我,快停下来哈哈哈哈!“”“啊好臭好臭!!是臭鼬!!”
“Ouch! That hurts! Who’s pricking me with a needle?!” “Achoo achoo! Chilli powder! My eyes hurt!” “Hahahahahaha! Don’t tickle me, stop it hahaha!” “Oh stinky! It’s a skunk!”
在走错了好几次以后,Tom终于绕出了迷宫。发现一对老鼠母子正在等他。
After a few wrong turns, Tom got out of the maze and found a pair of mice -- mother and son, waiting for him.
老鼠妈妈:“Tom,你是在找这块拼图吧?”
“Tom, you’re looking for this puzzle piece?”
Tom:“对!就是它,我一直在找它,为什么会在你手里呢?”
“Yes! That’s it, I’ve been looking for it, why would you have it?”
老鼠妈妈:“对不起,我儿子昨天从你家里拿出来了,给,还给你。”
“Sorry, my son took it out of your house yesterday, here it is.”
Tom:“太好了!谢谢!明天来我家玩吧!“
“Great! Thanks! Come and play at my house tomorrow!”
Tom告别了老鼠母子,又沿着拼图铺成的路往前走去。
Tom said goodbye to the mice and walked along the jigsaw puzzle road.
Tom:”啊!我家的壁橱!可以回家了。”
“Oh! My wardrobe! I can go home now.”
Tom回到了家,把猩猩鼻子缺少的一块拼图放了上去。
Tom got home and put the missing gorilla nose piece onto the puzzle.
Tom:”咦?我又变回原来的样子了!拼图王国真好玩!下次还要去玩!”
“Eh? I’ve changed back to myself! The Jigsaw Kingdom is so much fun! I want to go play there again next time!”
Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved