Unit 3 土豆沙发一族——看电视
场景!
作为家庭的娱乐中心,客厅应该是家里人气最高的地方。而客厅里的必管电视,则是使用频率最高的电器之一了。生活中,热门电视节目更能引发们的追捧和讨论。新闻、综艺、电视剧,哪个是你的最爱?所谓萝卜青菜各有限。和家人一起看电视时,若在频道之间的选择上有了异议该如何说呢?
一句话告别
有人看电视时唯一的乐趣就是不停地切换频道,如果你的家庭成员中也有此“恶习”,最直接的方式是告诉他,“不要一直转台了!”用英语说就是:
Stop flipping through the channels.
必备词
channel频道
remote control 遥控
Talk show 脱口秀
TV commercial 电视广告
soap opera 肥皂剧
American drama 美剧
Season季
host 主持人
TV guide 电视报
repeat重播
switch 更换
variety show 综艺节目
TV Programme 电视节目
sitcom 情景喜剧
Korean drama 韩剧
episode 剧集
news anchor/anchorperson新闻节目主持人
prime-time 黄金时段
必备句
看电视
晚餐时间通常是全家人一起看电视的时间,看电视用到的相关表达有:
Let's watch TV!
我们看电视吧!
Can you put the TV on?
能把电视打开吗?
Pass me the remote.
把遥控器给我。
Hurry up! Turn to channel 10.
快!换到10台。
Could you turn up the volume on the TV? I can't hear it.
可以把电视声音开大点吗?我听不到。
What's on TV/ the box?
电视上在播什么节目?
What time is it on?
这个(节目)什么时候播?
You can watch a rerun.
你可以看重播。
Take a break from TV.
把电视关了,休息一会儿吧!
追剧必备
随着网络和智能手机的不断普及,越来越多的人喜欢在网上追剧,你是韩剧控还是美剧迷?
I'm a huge fan of American TV series.
我特别喜欢看美剧。
What's the yesterday's story of 2 Broke Girls?
昨晚《*姐妹》的剧情是什么?
Please tell me the plot of The Big Bang Theory of last night
给我讲一下昨晚《生活大爆炸》的剧情吧。
An interesting soap opera is on today.
今天有一个有趣的肥皂剧上演。
Do you have favorite TV actors or actresses?
你有喜欢的电视演员吗?
I wouldn't miss every episode for anything.
我绝对不会错过任何一集。
The pace is very fast.
剧情进展太快了。
My favorite British TV series are Downtown Abbey and Sherlock Homes.
我最喜欢的英剧是《唐顿庄园》和《神探夏洛克》。
Audience ratings of the sitcom are on the rise.
这部情景剧的收视率一直在攀升。
综艺、赛事
除了电视剧外,综艺节目、体育赛事等节目现在也风头正劲,一起来看看观看这些电视节目时有用的表达吧!
Do you like variety shows?
你喜欢综艺节目吗?
Variety shows make me relax
综艺节目能让我放松心情。
My favourate variety shows is Running Man.
我最喜欢的综艺节目是《奔跑吧,兄弟》。
Who is the special guest of the show today?
今天的嘉宾是谁?
I'd like to watch the live broadcast of the NBA.
我想看美职篮球赛直播。
The documentary is educational.
这部纪录片很具教育意义。
有关电视的那些词儿
Spin-off series续集
Audience rating 收视率
Prime time黄金时段
Mixed review褒贬不一的剧评
Launch 开播
实景对话
The Big Bang Theory is a hit show.
《生活大爆炸》现在很火。
A: The Big Bang Theory is a hit show.
《生活大爆炸》现在很火。
B: The funny life of nerds is filled with wits and humors.
书呆子的搞笑生活既充满睿智,又很幽默。
词组点晴a hit show 热播剧
This teleplay has a very complicated plot.
这个电视剧的剧情很复杂。
A: This teleplay has a very complicated plot.
这个电视剧的剧情很复杂。
B: More than l expected.
比我想象的要复杂。
How did the teleplay finally come out?
这部电视剧最后的结局如何?
A: How did the teleplay finally come out?
这部电视剧最后的结局如何?
B: You'll need to find it out by yourself.
你自己看了就知道啦!
The revelation is coming.
马上就要大结局了。
A: In the best Hollywood tradition, there has been a dramatic plot twist.
按照最典型的好莱坞模式,剧情出现了戏剧性的转折。
B: Yep, the revelation is coming.
是呀,马上就要大结局了。
词组点晴 plot twist 剧情大逆转
Who is your favorite talk-show host?
谁是你最喜爱的脱口秀主持人?
A: Who is your favorite talk-show host?
谁是你最喜爱的脱口秀主持人?
B: Definitely Ellen Degeneres. She is always funny and kind.
那一定是艾伦·德杰尼勒斯。她总是很搞笑,很善良。
It's a live broadcast.
这是实况转播节目。
A: Oh, my god! That actor just tripped and fell on the show!
天哪!那个演员在节目里绊了,跤摔倒了!
B: Sometimes that happens. After all, it's a live broadcast.
这种事有时会发生的,毕竟这是实况转播节目。
The first season is over.
第一季已经完了。
A: l heard you love Green, but the first season is over, right!
我听说你超喜欢看《格林》,可是第一季不是已经演完了吗!
B: Happily, the second episode is showing on TV at the moment, so I can catch up with it now.
幸运的是第二季又开始播了,我又有机会追这剧了。
All you do is lie around and watch TV.
你就知道躺在那里看电视。
A: I've had enough of you. All you do is lie around and watch Ty
我受够你了。你就知道躺在那里看电视。
B: OK, whatever. All you do is yelling at me
好的,无所谓了。你全部的所作所为就是冲我喊叫,
像老外一样张口即来
情景对话
Anna: Is there anything worth watching on another channel?
John: I think there's Desperate Housewives on.
Anna: Do you mind if we watch it? I really like to see it.
John: Well, l really want to see the football game.
Anna: Football game? Okay, and do you know what comes on next?
John: I believe there's a sitcom.
Anna: Are you interested in watching it?
John: Let me look in the TV guide first,
Anna: Oh, I'm sorry. What's on channel two at 10:00PM?
John: If I remember correctly it's a quiz show.
Anna: Do you want to watch it?
John: Let's watch it together.
安娜:其他频道有好看的节目吗?
约翰:好像有个频道在播《绝望主妇》。
安娜:我们看那个台好吗?我挺想看的。
约翰:嗯。我特别想看这个球赛。
安娜:球赛?好吧,那你知道后面有什么节目吗?
约翰:后面的节目应该是情景喜剧。
安娜:你想看那个吗?
约翰:先让我看一下电视导报。
安娜:哦,2频道今晚10点有什么节目?安娜
约翰:如果我没记错的话,是个智力竞猜节目。
安娜:你想看吗?
约翰:我们一起看吧。
Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved