137 14-15:41

137 14-15:41

首页战争策略星舰迷航更新时间:2024-06-03

-Leonard:He offered me a fair price for the whole collection.

他给我的收藏品出价很合理。

-Sheldon: What's the number? I'll match it.

match: 匹配

多少钱? 我出一样的。

-Rajesh:I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.

rupee:卢比

我出一样的价格再加1000卢比。

-Sheldon:What's the exchange rate?

exchange rate: 汇率

汇率是多少?

-Rajesh:None of your business. Take it or leave it?

跟你什么关系? 卖不卖?

-Howard: Mom? My bar mitzvah bonds. How much do I got? Thanks. I can go $2600 and two trees in Israel.

mitzvah:戒律,德行 bar mitz·vah n. /ˌbɑː ˈmɪtsvə/ 受诫礼(为年满13岁的犹太男孩举行的成人仪式) bond:债券

妈妈,我的成人礼红包我能拿到多少? 谢谢,我出2600美元再加以色列的2棵树。

-Leonard: Forget it, guys. If I sell to one of you, the other two are going to be really mad at me.

放弃吧,伙计们。如果我卖给你们其中一个人,另外两个会很生我的气的。

-Sheldon: Who cares? As long as you pick me!

谁管这些! 只要你卖给我就行!

-Rajesh: Okay, Leonard, put down the box. Let's talk.

put down: 放下

好吧,Leonard, 放下箱子,我们谈谈。

-Leonard:Sorry, Raj. My mind is made up.

对不起,Raj ,我已经决定了。

-Sheldon: No! I can't let you do this.

不! 我不能让你这么做!

-Leonard:Sheldon, get out of my way.

Sheldon 闪开!

-Sheldon: None shall pass!

万夫莫开!

-Leonard:Okay. I did not want to do this,

好吧,我本来不想这么做的,

but I have here the rare mint condition production error Star Trek: The Next Generation Geordi La Forge without his visor in the original packaging.

mint condition:崭新的 visor:帽舌,遮阳板

我手上拿的是稀有的完好无损的星舰迷航下一代-星际联邦没带帽子的原版包装的错误版本。

If you do not get out of my way, I will open it.

你们不闪开,我就拆开包装。

-Howard: Okay, man. Be cool. We're all friends here.

没问题,老大。冷静点,我们都是朋友。

-Penny: What the hell's going on?

the hell: 到底,究竟(加强语气)

你们在干什么呢?!

主播:Lisa

技术支持:Jed (Thank you,my dear hubby)

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved