Don't play coy with me.别在我面前闪烁其词

Don't play coy with me.别在我面前闪烁其词

首页休闲益智throw it out更新时间:2024-05-07

Julie: "Mom, I was packing your suitcase and you're totally out of toothpaste. Do you want me to go to the store and get some?"

我在把你收拾行李,发现你牙膏用完了。我去帮你买点。

Susan: "What is this?"

这是什么?

Julie: "Oh, um, it was Austin's, okay?"

那是奥斯汀留下的?

Susan: "Edie's nephew? Since when are you friends with him?"

伊迪的外甥吗?你们什么时候变成朋友了。

Julie: "Uh, we are not friends. I was tutoring him, he brought beer, I told him to throw it out, and he did. End of story."

不是什么朋友,我在给他做家教,他带来啤酒。我叫他扔掉,他照做了。就是这样。

Susan: "Did you have any?"

你喝了吗?

Susan: "Oh, I cannot believe your timing. I'm about to fly off to Paris and you're inviting boys over for Oktoberfest."

你真会把握时机啊。我正准备坐飞机去巴黎,你就把男生请过来过啤酒节。

Julie: "Oh, that's it! Go to your room and finish packing. This conversation's over."

别说了。去你房间收拾行李吧。谈话到此结束。

Susan: "Last time I checked, I was the parent."

好像我才是家长。

Julie: "Yeah, well,last time I checked, I was the daughter who never gave you any reason to doubt her."

是的,但好像我是个听话的女孩,你不应当来怀疑我。

Susan: "Okay, I know I--"

好吧,那......

Julie: "And don't play the parent card with me. I just finished packing your suitcase, doing your laundry, and balancing your checkbook. And now I'm going to the store to buy your toothpaste."

别把我当小孩看待。我要为你收拾行李。给你洗衣服,帮你管理开支。而现在我要去商店里帮你买牙膏。

Susan: "Well, a simple 'No, I didn't drink any beer' would've sufficed."

你直接说“我没喝啤酒”不就得了。

Carolyn: "Bree! You haven't returned any of my calls. I've been worried. Have you told the wife-beater you're leaving him yet?"

布里,你没回我电话,我很担心你。你跟那个虐妻的人离婚了吗?

Bree: "Sorry, no. Turns out he has an explanation for the police report."

很抱歉,没有。针对报案记录,他给了我合理的解释。

Carolyn: "Oh, come on. There's never a good reason for hitting a woman."

得了吧,打女人能有什么好借口。

Bree: "I used to think that, too. Then I met you. Good day."

认识你之前我也这么想,现在不了。祝你好运。

Carolyn: "I'm trying to help you. You're living in a fool's paradise."

我在帮你,你是活在黄粱美梦当中。

Bree: "Well, I guess that makes us neighbors."

彼此彼此。

Carolyn: "What's that supposed to mean?"

这是什么意思?

Bree: "It means you should stop worrying about my marriage and start worrying about your own."

就是说你别插手我的婚姻,先管好你自己的。

Carolyn: "Don't play coy with me. You've got something to say, then just say it."

别在我面前闪烁其词,你有话就直说。

Bree: "Okay. Does the name Monique mean anything to you?"

好吧,你对莫妮可这个名字有印象吗?

查看全文
大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多游戏

Copyright © 2024 妖气游戏网 www.17u1u.com All Rights Reserved